It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Resignation Mr President" MSNBC Commentary

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Good Point. If Olberman called a fire fighter who was in WTC Tower 1 who reported hearing explosions an anti American and cut his mike I bet he'd have higher ratings to. But he doesn't, so Orally will win, for now.

And you see this everywhere. In one topic I post links to an American woman who is GANG RAPED by KBR and Halliburton, then the GOP PROTECT THE RAPISTS! And what do I get from the republicans? "You lose all credibility posting this."(Yes because posting about American women being gang raped then the GOP protecting the rapists is somehow anti American or something) "Liberal!"(I'm an actual conservative, you know, something the GOP hasn't had in decades) "Shut up you're slow!"(Yeah, when I drive in ice)

But that's all they have. Facts are against them, the AMerican people are against them, the world is against them, the troops are against them. Hear about the one who committed suicide instead of kill more Iraqi children? Just saw it on yahoo news a couple hours ago, let me see if I can find the link... news.yahoo.com...

I know republicans, evil liberal couldn't take killing little kids for oil, he was anti American and deserved to die because Orally on Fixed Noise told you to think this. Blah blah blah.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
That's a pretty sad story. Again, no one will be held accountable. Everyone is just "doing their job". Funny, we didnt let the nazi's get away with that excuse. Or the Japanese (I think it was) for waterboarding.

How quickly people's perspective changes when it's them committing the act.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join