It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Resignation Mr President" MSNBC Commentary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The Best Commentary Yet..Long but needs to be seen
video.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Wow!

That was one of the most inspired 10 minutes of video that I have ever seen. Sadly, and as much as I'd hope for the contrary, I know better than to think that it will fall on anything more that deaf ears. Bush is long past caring about anything that the populace feels.

The current Libby situation is just one more slap to the face of our legal system, and one more slap to the face of our citizens who are too battered & bruised to notice or care. Bush knows full well that the majority of the population will forget about it in a couple of days. :shk:

[edit on 7/4/07 by redmage]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
Wow!

"That was one of the most inspired 10 minutes of video that I have ever seen."[i/]

Well do your best to grab that video and pass it on..its the best SHOT OVER THE BOW I have seen yet...Lou Dobbs must be catching..SPEAK TRUTH TO POWER.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I figured it would be good to add the Wilson interview, that Olbermann mentions, from the previous night.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
BRAVO!!! that was one hell of an ass chew'n.. i just wish we knew that bush and his flunky watched it.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stanley06
Long but needs to be seen

No it doesn't ... I can sum it up and save everyone 10 minutes of their lives.

Olbermann is, again, pushing his left wing agenda .. the one he recently adapted due to sagging ratings in order to gain an audience. Guess he found one.

There ... I saved ya'll 10 minutes. Now you can go use those 10 minutes for something more constructive.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
" I SECOND THAT EMOTION"

He must go. They must go.

Imagine, what a gift to the world if that happened!

Flyersfan, just imagine a world in which the "commies" take over, just like with Clinton.

Hillary is beginning to look mighty good- even if she has the NWO agenda on her list of things to do.

WE NEED A CHANGE- WE NEED A CHANGE! Any change is welcome now.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
DOUBLE POST*

Note: Its been happening consistently for 3 days.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by dgtempe]

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Olbermann is, again, pushing his left wing agenda ..

FF, why must you turn this into a "left wing/right wing" issue when it's simply an issue of respecting our legal system? I don't care what side does it; when a blatant disregard for our legal system is perpetrated... IT'S WRONG! End of story.

Why do you continue to "tow the party line" for a group of criminals that do not represent republican values? What ever happened to the concepts of reduction in government bureaucracy, state's rights, and that of conservative spending? These are (or were
) pillar concepts to any true republican, and just a few of the many pillars that this administration continually chooses to slap across the face.

[edit on 7/4/07 by redmage]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Its funny that some people who dont wanna hear the truth,they turn it into a left/right conversation.
Heres a tip people.There is no left/right,there is no 2 party system.
There is only government.
Democrat/Republican,lol,its all one in the same.
And why does Olberman's opinion have to be viewed as a biased?
Cant he be voicing his opinion as an American citizen?
Reguardless of what spectrum you see him coming from,stop look and listen.And you will see he is right.
Maybe some of you will wake up when its to late.
Perhaps some of you will wait to view the end of this experiment we call democracy.
When you people can look past the BS of the so called "news" and get over the illusion of this myth called a 2 party system,you will see there is something seriously wrong with this country.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If a tree falls in the woods, and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

What a pathetic attempt at ratings. Who is this guy to call for the resignation of President Bush? If you translate viewers to approval ratings, Bush is doing alot better than Olbermann.

Maybe Olbermann should consider resignation?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
If a tree falls in the woods, and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

What a pathetic attempt at ratings. Who is this guy to call for the resignation of President Bush? If you translate viewers to approval ratings, Bush is doing alot better than Olbermann.

Maybe Olbermann should consider resignation?

Who is he to call for Bush's resignation?
He is an American citizen(and thats all one need be).
Like many others who cry out for the same thing.
Who do you have to be in this world,for your opinion to matter?
Do you think Bush's approval rating is low because people love him?
One would have to wonder what the 3,500+ soldiers would say about Bush now.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Black_Fox]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ratings? Left Wing?

Since when is an independant a left winger?

Olbermann says whats on his mind, and if he has an audience that understands and agrees what he is saying is true, whats wrong with that? He already has higher ratings than O'reilly. Who is he competing with? O'rielly, that guy is an idiot, a liar, and a criminal. All olbermann does is tell the truth, and his opinion. And I, as well as many other people, agree with him.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
FF, why must you turn this into a "left wing/right wing" issue ..

OLBERMANN makes everything left wing/right wing. Not me.

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Its funny that some people who dont wanna hear the truth,they turn it into a left/right conversation.

It's funny that some people who don't wanna hear the truth refuse to see that OLBERMANN has adopted the radical left wing position in an effort to bolster his sagging ratings.

Originally posted by Quasar
Since when is an independant a left winger?

Yeah, and Hillary claims to be a moderate too!

He's NOT independent .. no matter what he claims.

Originally posted by dgtempe
Hillary is beginning to look mighty good-

Richardson is the best the dems have .. he's the most competant and the best qualified and most experienced. Unfortunately, the dems will go for either Hillary or *gag* Obama.

[edit on 7/4/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
FF, you're rebuttle continues to ignore what is being presented. Who cares if he is pulling punches from his political side? Yeah, he seems adament because his convictions are so strong. Why are his convictions so strong? Because this administration continues to live by their own rules, and most americans won't know it until its too late. He is irate because the American people are being taken advantage of, and here you are trying to turn it into a political rhetoric campaign. Dude, it is true what he says, no matter what side he stands on. That does not cause one to ignore the truth behind his words. Bush & Company have continuously butchered the trust that average citizens blindly give out.

If you see no wrong in what they do, perhaps you are more like them than we assumed.

And you didn't save anyone anytime by your coverage of the footage. That is unless people eant to choose not to deny ignorance.

Great Video though!

AAC

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
If only that was reality...

The countless scandals and lies have really sickened me towards the whole political process. Let's see if somebody rigs another election. This time it could be swayed toward Giuliani or Clinton...Neither of which I would like to see as President.

I think Cheney is one of the only (if not the only) VP who has shot one of his friends in the face. Cheney had the nerve to make the guy apologize for all the drama he caused to Cheney's family! What a joke!

These guys don't care about anyone but themselves, even their families are second thoughts on their way to collecting more cash and gaining power. Definition of narrow-minded...

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar
He already has higher ratings than O'reilly. Who is he competing with? O'rielly, that guy is an idiot, a liar, and a criminal. All olbermann does is tell the truth, and his opinion. And I, as well as many other people, agree with him.

Since when is blatant lying allowed on ATS? I think an apology is in order. Or at least a warning from ATS.

insidecable.blogsome.com...-6398

#1 O'Reilly Factor 2,211,000 average viewers
#17 Countdown w/Olbermann 631,000 average viewers

Olbermann is a loser, who only wishes he had O'Reilly's ratings.

BTW The latenight repeat of O'Reilly still beats out primetime Olbermann.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by RRconservative]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
RRConservative,

Here is another blind subserviant.
Who cares if he is an idiot or not? What he is saying is true. If you guys would pull your stubborn egos away from territorial instinct, you would see the point being raised. BUSH & COMP bastardsized our constitution, governement, democracy, integrity, and overall perception that we took years to build. If you don't see that, and all you see is a bunch of radical terrorist, I feel sorry for you.

And, BTW, I watch O'reily almost everyday, along with most of my friends, and we do it COMPLETELY for humor purposes. I love to watch how hypocritical he is when he force-feeds his diatribe. So, ratings means nothing. But I guess ratings trumps your appreciation for real patriots.

AAC

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I bet the ratings are rigged, too.
Easy propaganda tool, you know?
When they need to achieve a certain something in the
world and direct people in one direction or another,
they play it up to the hilt in the media, as well.
On this side are aligned what you are to believe,
is the old school, racist, rich guys from the deep south,
who continuouly fund the military industrial machine.
on the other side, are the everything's okay as long
as it isn't monotheistic, folks, who pretend they
don't want anything to do with the military-industrial
machine, so they cut spending, which doesn't come
out of the armaments, or the big expenses for the top
guys, but out of the pockets of the little guys, the enlisted
folks.

don't kid yourselves. these guys are "working on the same
side," even if it appears at times that they are not.
bush doesn't care because he knows ultimately, that he
has the support of the others anyway. he doesn't mind
being unpopular with the general public, as it's all part of
the bigger plan.

think past your age, your sex drive, your religious preference,
and your bank account, and you'll see, they are all standing
in the backdrop, manipulating the common consensus, in
unison, for achieving their goals. and they aren't in the
slightest bit partisan. not even remotely.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The Libby commutation is just one more example of Bush and company having total disregard for rule of law, the will of the American people and the Constitution in general. I guaranty Libby was told to go and lie to Fitzgerald because he was assured he would never spend a day in jail. Keith was just pointing out the obvious as Bush should've resigned years ago. Unfortunately we have another 18 months of this lunatic, God knows how much lower he'll stoop. I love this country but am ashamed that he's my president. God help us all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join