It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Fantasy/Sci-Fi Character Are You Most Like?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Inigo Montoya

A likeable character with a lust for life, you do what gets you by while continually pursuing your own interests.

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.

Inigo is a character in The Princess Bride

[edit on 22/3/10 by blupblup]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I love him!!!
I use his terms in everyday life, and I get strange looks!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormrider

How did you succeed to be snape?
I got Dalenn, from Babylon 5
(never saw that movie/serie), and my brother got Yoda.
But what did you answer to have Snape?

I'm also very perplexed by Data, Aragorn, Weasley Crusher... Did the questions changed since you started your thread? I mean, i can't see how you can get all those characters with just 14 questions...

EDIT: Never mind, i am kind of cheating to figure out...

edit on 8-9-2012 by starheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I got Wesley Crusher. Sorta figured I was more of a John Crichton type of guy. You know.... nuts.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
James T. Kirk.....Seriously? Ugh.

Now I have to go overact in front of my family & try to sell some hotel rooms to my friends.

Who I personally identify with in the Fantasy/Sci-Fi world - I am SUCH a Pippen! Easily distracted by shiny objects.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Boba Fett
I knew it.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I would like to say Samantha Carter or the 10th doctor, but I think I'm more like Neville.

Because...though I may not be a big player in the world or had the most tragic life, I've had my fair share of pain. And though afraid at times, I've found my own bravery to overcome my personal struggles.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Yoda Help you i will.

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Kinda surprised by this one but, at least it ain't Wesley Crusher.

Elrond

A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.

Now at this last we must take a hard road, a road unforseen. There lies our hope, if hope it be. To walk into peril to Mordor.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Anakin Skywalker

Struggling for self-assurance over hidden angst, you are highly adept and full of surprises.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Anakin Skywalker is a character in the Star Wars universe. The Star Wars Databank profiles his life story.

Does that mean I'm destined for evil - or a career as a bad actor????

~Heff

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Anakin Skywalker

Struggling for self-assurance over hidden angst, you are highly adept and full of surprises.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Anakin Skywalker is a character in the Star Wars universe. The Star Wars Databank profiles his life story.

Does that mean I'm destined for evil - or a career as a bad actor????

~Heff

Neither Heff you will become a supermoderator in your own right, with the force to aid you, and with Yoda's guidance

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
well, the site says I'm Yoda, but I think I make a much better PurpleChiten!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Marcus Cole, a honest and chivalrous adventurer that pursues just causes, you would sacrifice much to help others.

''I am a Ranger. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no-one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One.''

Marcus is a character in the Babylon 5 universe.

edit on 19-10-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3

Marcus Cole, a honest and chivalrous adventurer that pursues just causes, you would sacrifice much to help others.

''I am a Ranger. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no-one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One.''

Marcus is a character in the Babylon 5 universe.

edit on 19-10-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

That's a good one. I love Babylon 5. One of the most memorable scenes is when Marcus dies for Ivanova.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Link from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Luke Skywalker from Star Wars

Lot's of similar personal qualities as well as virtues.
Ever since I was young i'd related to those 2 more so then any other i've come across..

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Here is mine...

www.tk421.net...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
FML!

Harry Potter

Gifted and studious, you willingly approach the perils ahead with the help of your talents and friends.

I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.

Harry Potter is a character in the Harry Potter series.

I would have to say I have a much stronger affinity to Quick Ben from the Malazan Book of the Fallen series. Yes I know it is a blatant rip off of the necronomicon but ehhh I can not help but relate to the man err men err people lol!

malazan.wikia.com...

Ben Adaephon Delat aka "Quick Ben" was a squad mage in the Bridgeburners from the Seven Cities continent. Quick Ben was described as being dark skinned, tall and having long, feminine hands. Whiskeyjack once stated that while Kruppe was the most intelligent man alive, that Quick Ben was but a short step behind.

Prior to his joining the Malazan Army, Quick Ben was a High Priest of Rashan in Seven Cities and a former prime contender for the Magi of Shadow position in the Deck of Dragons. After defecting from the cult of Rashan, he became a Mage primarily utilizing the Meanas warren. He then became one of twelve members of the Holy Falah'd's Mage cabal.

edit on 23-10-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I go for Star Wars characters like Anakin and Darth Vader.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I got;

Jean-Luc Picard

An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.

There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

Jean-Luc is a character in the Star Trek universe.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Gimli

With a hearty attitude and a gruff yet caring demeanor, you are staunchly dedicated to fighting the good fight.

Nobody tosses a Dwarf!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join