It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Fantasy/Sci-Fi Character Are You Most Like?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
O.K. , So which Fantasy or Sci-Fi character are you most like?

www.tk421.net...

Take the above test and report your results. If you disagree with the outcome of the test, tell us which other fantasy or sci-fi character you think you are most like and why.

Are you ready? O.K.!

I'll go first. Here are my results:

Severus Snape

An enigmatic recluse with a mysterious past and even stranger loyalties, you are an intensely serious presence.

I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses...

Alright, so who's next?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yeah I'm a talking booger.

"Yoda

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere."

Nope, not buying that one. Although I don't think I'm like any sci-fi fantasy character I can think of.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Yeah I'm a talking booger.

"Yoda

YR- That's hilarious. No worries though, I don't feel very "Snapish", myself, come to think about it; I always saw myself as more the Dr McCoy type, from Star Trek. You know, the guy who really loves his friends but feels it's his duty to remind them how wrong they really are about everything. I can even talk like McCoy:

" He's dead, Jim"

" Damn it, I'm a physician, not a brick layer"

See?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Flesh Gordon

Peace

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Luke Skywalker.

well besides that Luke is a DUDE, i guess this is pretty accurate....

[edit on 3-7-2007 by nisurastar]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Spock

A focused advisor whose actions are dictated by almost pure logic, you believe in exploring the fascinating possibilities around you.

Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Spock is a character in the Star Trek universe. His biography is available at Startrek.com.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
John Sheridan

An experienced survivor who has maneuvered around many obstacles, you are looked up to by those who rely on your good judgment.

In the last few years, we've stumbled. We stumbled at the death of the president, the war, and on and on. When you stumble a lot you tend to look at your feet. Now we have to make people lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, "Make my life have meaning," and to our inheritors before us saying, "create the world we will live in."

John is a character in the Babylon 5 universe.

Now that's funny!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Umm... wtf?

Wesley Crusher

A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.

Maybe I am sick of following rules and regulations!

That guy is too much of a wimp to be me! I'm way cooler than that!

edit:

LOL I put in the opposite of every answer, and I got Gollum.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by DragonsDemesne]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yoda, I am... Surprise, it is not...

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think these things are really dumb. I did it just cuz i'm sick and bored. But I must say, how happy and shocked i was to get spock. hahaha, I love that man.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Data

A controlled personality with a vast range of skills and behavior, you are often intrigued by the people and places surrounding you.

In the strictest sense, I did not win -- I busted him up.

[edit on 5-8-2007 by DarkSide]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I suppose like many here, luke skywalker. A lost soul trying to find out who he is, and humble with it.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Like the OP I too am a Snape, likewise I do not see myself as very "snapish" but hey it indeed is hard to tell how you are seen so even though this bit of fun is utterly pointless in the grand scheme of things its still interesting to get such a perspective.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Inigo Montoya? Huh...

It's been years since I read the Princess Bride, guess I'll have to reread it one day.

At least I wasn't Frodo...I'm much too tall.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Despite not following the Dragonlance series (though it has been demanded by many of my friends that I must, so I will probably eventually buckle), it does fit.

Raistlin Majere

An intensely private individual that chooses actions with care, you strive to further your own skills and powers.

This happens because I choose it to happen!

Raistlin is a character in the Dragonlance universe.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Prince valiant! surprise surprise

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Aragorn! that's a nice one.

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
There is really only one logical choice here...

If you can't guess, may I suggest that you divert your eyes to the left of this post to my avatar...

Live Long and Whatever...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
BARF!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/872a1dd64980.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 19-3-2010 by pazcat]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Inigo Montoya? Huh...

It's been years since I read the Princess Bride, guess I'll have to reread it one day.

At least I wasn't Frodo...I'm much too tall.

Lemme e'splain'.....no, no, that will take too long....
Lemme sum up...

Inigo's father was a fine sword smith
One day, a six-fingered man showed up for a sword he commissioned, but didn't want to pay the full promised price.
His father declined, and the six-fingered man stabbed him through the heart.
Inigo tried to go at the man, but didn't have the skill to do so (and was a kid).
The six-fingered man gave Inigo a scar on each cheek, to remember.
Inigo then dedicated his life to swordplay.
He eventually found the man (Count Rugen), and after a bloody battle, defeated him.

In the book, Inigo later dies from his wounds, but not in the film.
Inigo was considered an "artist" in fencing, by the only man to ever beat him (the Man in Black, or the Dread Pirate Roberts, aka Wesley)

And sad to say, yes, all of the above was from memory, as I'm just that big of a geek....

Interestingly, taking this test about 3 years later...I get Elrond (the head elf from the Lord of the Rings trilogy)....

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Gazrok]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join