It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Exposed!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
deleted post to bring it up elsewhere.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It didn't seem right that Alex could just waltz into the Bohemian Grove and show his face so much... He made it sound so dark and evil when it looked like a bunch of old frat boys just went to a bonfire (not a forum on world domination).

It confuzed the living daylights out of me when he said that Flight 93 was "shot down" accidently by the AF disobeying orders. How could it have been shot down if there's a perfect outline of a plane in the dirt? He claims that if the AF had obeyed orders the plane would have hit the whitehouse and marshal law would have been imposed. That whole argument defies logic.

I don't know, I had a bad gut feeling about him from when I first heard him. I still get a bad feeling about him whenever I listen to him talk, and I feel like a lunatic whenever I send friends links to infowars.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Angry Danish

He didn't waltz in. He was secreted in. You don't seem to understand that they probably didn't even care if he was filming because they just would use the massive wealth to paint him as a nut. They know most of the world's people believe everything they see or here on TV as long as it's presented in a professional manner. If sending one of your friends to InfoWars causes them to doubt or think about what is presented as real news by the mainstream media is the total propaganda and spin that it really is you've won half the battle. Sooner or later, AJ will report on something that captures their attention if just for a minute. He's planting the seeds of doubt that need to be planted in folks' heads. Sooner or later, folks will stop watching the crap that passes for news on the mainstream media and look for the real news that's being gathered by AJ, Drudge, RawStory and the hundreds of other independent news reporters out there that don't filter their news to please the corporate marketers.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
My guess is that zionism is following a false savior, and using underhanded tactics in which to subvert for there own benefit, delusional benefit. I think zionism is just code for people who go around subverting things for the corporate satehood masters. What a perfect excuse.. blame canada..blame musloims..blame zionists..its a never ending cycle called war, to keep the money system alive. Unfortunately they have made it so if it does break down, its automatic slavery. And its exactly what these psychotic thinkers seem to want for us. Because they are deceived. and malicious.

or perhaps hes a secondary tool, or maybe they planeed him to be there, to create a civil war environment.. all it takes is multiple pressure from different sides id guess. The president says or does something, then AJ responds.. the truth movement goes and exposes someone, but maybe thats all part of the plan, is Ron Paul being set up? Is he an insider? I say cleanse the whole system, flush them all out, and lets put some real humans in government, and rid ourselves of intelligent subversive fools. ALL of them!

And corporate subverters, well money will be destroyed by this point and self sustaining education in place in my master scheme to ruin evil completely, so good luck suckling at the trough of stupid ignorant suicidal populaces. "Be gone satan, be gone" Ros Williams, Christian Death
[edit on 1-9-2007 by mastermind77]

[edit on 1-9-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercury144
, why isn't he dead yet!?

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Mercury144]

Shh. Huddle. Shh. It's cause he's working for "them"

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
One thing I'd like to confirm about Alex Jones, is that he does spread hatred. In the cast mentioned earlier in this thread, he uses the words "Muslim Terrorists" quite a bit, yet, the words "Muslim Terrorist" is totally contradicting!!

Muslim is a religion, a religion for peace, I might add. And as far as terrorists go, that is Jihadism, aimed at terror. Nothing short of fear and hate-mongering there, people.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by Mercury144]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
either you hate him or love him,and to tell the truth,there's allot i wouldnt know if it wasnt for alex.He's opened allot of doors for people looking for truth.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
the site that brought all of this about, opposing digits, is in fact a HATE SITE.

I was intrigued as well about this claim, as I like listening to Alex, but I am far from agreeing with him on many things. I joined their forums, and I was a member for a few months, until I started noticing lots of anti-semitic threads.

I mean, not like conspiracy-minded, but all taking a very neo-nazi tone. Upon occasion, I would mention something here or there about them taking some AJ content out of context, and it was the same reply everytime: he's with the Jews.

I was accused numerous times of being jewish myself (not that I took offense to it, but it's just not true) for having an opposing view on just about anything.

This site isn't even close to exposing anything, except for their ignorance and hatred of "the jews," which is just a cop-out. It's not even a valid stance.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The most important thing is I think Alex is genuine, anyway. He sees the lies we are being fed every day and tries to expose them. Does he get carried away with it? Probably. I think he would probably admit that. There is so much DISinformation around it's not always easy to tell what's legit and what's not. Shaman.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Something has never sat right with me concerning 'ol AJ.

I think what bothers me the most is his sensationalism and the fact that he's always trying to sell you something.
Seems to me that if he was really as concerned with exposing the truth, he'd be less concerned with making a buck.

I don't buy the Opposing Digits article, but I simply don't trust Jones.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I made a post some time back about Alex Jones, and his BG ordeal..
I Want to just state that I think he stands for some really good things, and makes a great leader! I like him, I do..

But this is where Alex has to understand, that some of us here, look at him, like hmmmmm.... Well you never know.. I have heart for him in his fight if he is honestly doing..

I will give him the benifit of the doubt here and say he is doing this for all the right reasons!
Yet it is in the back of my mind, that he could be another ploy in the bigger picture, He plays his part on the movie that is life..

If you read this Alex.. Thanks man, really.. But you have to understand, where we are comming from here.. No man gets in power without another force putting him there...

Its kewl.. Theres bigger things to worry about right now than if Alex is blowing smoke up our rear ends... Ron Paul baby!!! Thats what its all about now...

I will return

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The most important thing a person can learn is everyone has a bias and most spin. The leap to realize the Alex also has a belief system that adjust his presentation can only help.

If you must actually figure it out you use critical thinking. Notice how many 911 truthers say check for yourself, look for the facts. That is where true power of the mind wins.

If Alex teaches people there is another side to the story, he also makes them figure out by themselfs what is right and what is spin.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I just heard AJ the other day talk about all this.He talked about Israel and all the wrongs they did.I always here him mention the Israelis dancing on the rooftop.

Also has anyone stopped to think it maybe is not smart to cutt a whole ethnicity out of your fan base.Some would take offense to that and why lose them by talking about jews 24/7.

Personally I have not looked into the Zionism thing that much at all,although this will soon change.Basically I'm around 95% sure there is a NWO,I'd rather struggle against them as a whole then worry about that specific group inside the NWO.(is my interpretation of zionism wrong?)

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercury144
And after his supposed "infiltration" of Bohemian Grove, which I admit I believed at first, why isn't he dead yet!?

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Mercury144]

(excerpt)
There is a great book out there titled "THEM" by a British author named Jon Ronson. The author accompanied Alex Jones in his excursion and paints Mr. Jones as ridiculous and paranoid. Jon Ronson made it into the grove and paints a much different picture of the experience than what is portrayed/edited in Alex Jones' video, "Dark Secrets, Inside the Bohemian Grove." Jon Ronson states in his book that he was promised an unedited copy of the video but after waiting weeks, never received it. Alex Jones allegedly stated that it must have been confiscated by government agents. The book is an interesting read for those who would like to see a different take on the Bohemian Grove tale.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
There are a lot of Zionist in America. There are more Christian Zionist then Jewish Zionist. If Christian America helps out Israel in building the next temple then wouldn't it validate Jesus as the Messiah? Will it usher in the return of Christ? I'm not sure but it has to do more with religion then land ownership.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by cloakndagger]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I just recently began to get my senses about myself and truly examine the facts and myriads of 'truth' available surrounding the 911 attacks. Regardless of ulterior motives or dubious connections, AJ has been instrumental in opening my eyes and it's damned hard to dispute his core contentions. The 'inside job' theory makes gobs of sense, and the countless relevant agencies of the Fed that have arrogantly clammed up certainly doesn't help to support the 'official story'.
False flag operations are tried and true instruments of governments to achieve very significant objectives, usually in uniting populations against an enemy, real or perceived.
A clear understanding of how the mechanisms of power in the US government works is key. Understand how governments work in general, historically, in herding and managing their populations is fundamental.
And more than the attacks themselves, the true perpetrators should be traced to whomever had the capability of diverting/distracting the entire NORAD air defense complex, at just the correct time, to prevent four hijacked airliners from reaching their targets.
There was and is but one, single person on the planet with that qualification.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
All I know is someone or something has shut him down regarding Ed Brown.

He dumped them like a rock last week after some of their supporters were arrested and had that old cop spewing things like "don't go out their and help Ed Brown folks, you will all be killed. That is what the gov wants is for you to stand up to them, then they will have you and declare marshal law. We are winning this thing, just don't do any thing with Ed Brown"!!

After that show, he just posts a little blurb here and there about the Brown situation.

He is either a coward and has been told he will loose his show and be arrested for supporting the Browns, or he is a shill.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by electricraven

He dumped them like a rock last week after some of their supporters were arrested and had that old cop spewing things like "don't go out their and help Ed Brown folks, you will all be killed. That is what the gov wants is for you to stand up to them, then they will have you and declare marshal law. We are winning this thing, just don't do any thing with Ed Brown"!!

After that show, he just posts a little blurb here and there about the Brown situation.

He is either a coward and has been told he will loose his show and be arrested for supporting the Browns, or he is a shill.

has alex really dropped this, or just talking about other things as well?

On infowars.com there is an entire section dedicated to the brown case. this seems to contradict your stat

[edit on 18-9-2007 by scientist]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by electricraven

There is a whole section on infowars.com devoted to the Browns, where articles are posted regularly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join