It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Exposed!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
I see what your saying there, i think. By spreading the some of the half-truth, and by delibrately putting themselves in bad light, even more so than public information really allows, then when things start to go bad, it will increase the anger and the hatred towards others... which can only benefit the elite.

Is that what you were saying, or am i way off?

Yes, people are not going to fight for freedom as long as they believe official lie about War on Terror. So, you need people aware of inside jobs, satanic agendas and you blow any corrupted action out of all proportions, making it bigger than it is.

It's all just to seed that fear and disgust, they want you to fight with guns, so they can establish martial law. Alex Jones multiple times told people not to be afraid to use the guns. I am not saying he wants martial law, but elite wants it, and people who spread fear and tell people to use guns are just helping them.

Now someone may ask, what to do then, how to protect freedoms? Well, certainly not with angry disorganized mob with guns. This is the worst thing you can do for your freedom and anyone advocating this is either irresponsible or working for the elites.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
It's kinda simple...be wary of people with bullhorns. If what somebody is telling you makes sense, then it ought to make sense in a sober tone. If they yell, they are looking for an automatic response. Therefore, Jones wants you to react to the reality he paints. You then have to bet he's right...right?

Be wary of people with bullhorns. Be especially wary of someone who blames a collective for what ails you.

Ah, Johnny, you've fallen for the picture painted by the mainstream media. AJ uses a bullhorn at rallies and protests but if you've ever listened to his talk show most of the time, he mostly sounds a lot less dramatic then Limbaugh or Savage do on their talk shows. The OP stated that he never spoke about the Jews but he's had several shows on the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty in 1967 and the subsequent whitewash investigation. He's also spoken often about the PNAC and NeoCons use of the Christian Far Right as chumps and cannon fodder. AJ always challenges his listeners to do their own research and take nothing he says for granted. Some of his theories seem a little out there but just look at what's being passed as headline news on mainstream media: a stupid heiress going to jail for DUI. Will someone tell me how the hell that event was important? That's the real conspiracy!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
About Jews, i am not in position to tell anything for sure, but most of the anti-Jew sentiments are by design, so when things go wrong Jews will be persecuted first. Arabs will most probably destroy Israel in upcoming conflict we all so much await and support and then massive anti-Jewish propaganda will start blaming Jews for anything wrong, so people would go after them.

Some groups who really pull the strings wants you to believe Zionists are to blame. You learned nothing from the history? Never blame people in the front line. They are always used for some agenda. Or do you think people who conspire all the time are so stupid to show themselves as bank owners and elite you see on TV? They appear innocent all the time, but pull most of the strings.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
He wants you to rise up, and make yourself known, so when the time comes, you are easier to spot, and easier to detain in one of the centres he always talks about!

that's a bit of a stretch, imo. You could say the same thing about ATS, no?

Interesting that AJ mentioned this thread on his radioshow, maybe he could sign in and explain himself?
Anyway, any info you absorb - from CT sites to official news - shoud be taken with a grain of salt.

make that a bucket.

peace,
mr.Jones

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister Jones
that's a bit of a stretch, imo. You could say the same thing about ATS, no?

ATS is allowd to exist because it helps spread confusion, unless you know which members are genuine, and what is what. For me, it is a great tool, but for beginners its probably the worst place to start. Lots of different angles, not much consensus, thus its easy to get lost down the wrong path.

@sb2012: I agree completely with your post about Jews taking the blame when things start to go wrong.. whilst Zionism is an important topic, the Zionists are by no means at the top of the pile as you say. As i've stated in just about every Zionism/Israel thread, Israel was put where it is for one reason, and one reason only.. and you hinted at it within your last post. Hopefully it won't come to pass.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by crgintx

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck Be wary of people with bullhorns. Be especially wary of someone who blames a collective for what ails you.

Ah, Johnny, you've fallen for the picture painted by the mainstream media.

Actually, I can describe the exact tipping point at which I lost my faith in the MSM. I also surf and end up at the most unusual websites...which lead me further still. I've got a pretty good idea of what's in the mainstream, what's at the fringes, and I've developed a pretty sensitive bravo sierra detector. Jones deals in fear. He uses truths, half truths and innuedo...same as his jingoistic right-wing cousins, but his main commodity is fear. Why does he want me to be afraid?
The Jews? No better or worse than any other folks. You don't need to argue zionism or bad things done. Some wanna rule the world, most just want their kids to finish their broccoli before they get their dessert...same as anyone else. Anybody tells you otherwise has an agenda.

Some of his theories seem a little out there but just look at what's being passed as headline news on mainstream media: a stupid heiress going to jail for DUI. Will someone tell me how the hell that event was important? That's the real conspiracy!

Wise observation...that's when I go looking for the real news...ie what are they distracting me from?

Oh hell, folks...listen to the bullhorn if you want...pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Move along...nothing to see here, keep moving...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Alex Jones is actually what first brought me here to ATS. When I first heard him and watching his movies, I did a google search just to find some other opinions and views about him, and at last I came here. I think Alex Jones is important because his website actually does a decent job of looking at things from another angle. Now I agree, he can be very over the top, and he does avoid the Zionism like the plague, but it doesn't mean that he is bad. Anytime anybody publishes anything they do so with an agenda. Now figuring out that agenda is the tricky part. I agree much like other information in the Truth Movement, some of it does need to be taken with a grain of salt. If your unsure about something, it is up to the reader/listener to do the research and form your own opinions. I love his website, because it's nice to get some other form of investigative journalism away from the garbage of the MSM.

Think, Question, Research, and form your own opinions!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Even if he is compromised, his information is great. We have to grab as much info as possible than scrutinize it and come up with our own conclusions.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelie
Even if he is compromised, his information is great. We have to grab as much info as possible than scrutinize it and come up with our own conclusions.

Well put. I think thats why he acts so over the top. So you can say to yourself, "No way this guy is telling the truth!" then research the info elsewhere for yourself.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Shrunken, If the PTB, NWO or whoever else ran things like you claim they do, I'd like to lodge a complaint. Where can I send the e-mail? They're doing a lousy job and as you blokes say have mucked up the world quite a bit. Posters writer of half-truth and fear mongering, we're actually not getting even get half the truth and there's actually quite alot to be fearful concerning our govt's latest actions. The gov't of the UK has spent billions of pounds on spy cameras and yet the events of this weekend in Glasgow again proves that it was huge waste of money and resource. There isn't a NWO but there is small group of uber-rich who think they're in control of world events when nothing could be a bigger self deception.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by crgintx]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I dont think alex jones is a jew. I've heard him many times saying its not jews or christians or muslims, its the 'elite'. he stays away from religeous arguments coz it will fog up the real issues !! which I agree with whole hartedly!!
I know he's intense but if you listen, he talks a lot of sense. the page looks more like a smear attempt to me, the clip of his 'confession' is stupid, doesnt mean anything!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole: You really shouldn't shoot the messenger, unless you think you could do any better at educating people on the matter.

So you're saying that regardless of the evidence pointing towards his involvment in Zionism, we should only discuss the matter only if we can "do any better", as you put it? NONSENSE. Having our own webiste and radioshow is another matter, so do stay relevant to the issue at hand.

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole: Alex has broadened the truth movement well, and has also inspired people to try to debunk him, which is great. He says it himself, don't believe what he says, look it up for yourself. This is the part that no one ever remembers when they are to busy bashing him.

I'm sorry, but that guy has done nothing but inflate the truth movement with nonsensical BS such as "Freemasons did it!", yet Skull and Bones members seem to be more abundant in positions of power nowadays. Debunking Alex Jones isn't too hard actually, try starting with his claim of the Owl in his Bohemian Grove video. Alex Jones Claims that the Owl is an evil god of the Phoenicians, which in fact is horribly wrong, seeing as the Owl is a symbol of wisdom to the Pallas Athena of Greek Mythology. Inspiration involved = none. All it takes is some research and debunking comes along with it. BTW, no one is bashing Alex Jones, this is a discussion about his alleged involvement in Zionism, that's all there is to it.

Originally posted by crgintx: Mercury 144, let me get this straight. You're taking the word of Mad Thumbs whose a IT guy who's got a permanent hard-on for anyone who says they're a Judeo/Christian?

Let's get this straight, I am presenting info that all should see and discuss, I never once stated that I took the guys word for it. Yes, it seems that MT has something against Judeos and Christians, but I've never actually heard him personally attack them. And I honestly doubt your statement that MT hates the "message" that AJ puts out and is in turn attacking him as a person. Why? Where on that page does MT attack AJ as a person? Do elaborate.

Originally posted by andy1033: I just heard alex jones from sundays show, and he has read this thread lol. he knows about this thread, and he started talking about jews etc... just to please you lot.

Doesn't suprise me, I figured he would see this thread on his computer monitor sooner or later. If AJ archives his shows, I will find the show in question because I highly doubt he discusses Zionist involvement in world events, seeing as he always avoids it. And just to please us, eh? All of a sudden, I'm sooo flattered

Originally posted by shrunkensimon:I did email SteveWatson from PrisonPlanet on a few basic questions.. what suprised me is that i asked him what hit the pentagon, and he said a "plane"..

That's odd, I thought everyone there at PrisonPlanet.com would have agreed on the same object that hit the Pentagon...

I have more to say, but I'll post later.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Now he is trying to bring down Ron Paul too!

Source
The Politico’s Brazen Lies About Ron Paul

Saturday, July 14th, 2007 in News, Propaganda, Ron Paul, 9/11, Neocons by Justin Raimondo|

The Republican smear machine is revving up its motors, getting ready to launch a typically vicious campaign against Ron Paul, the only real threat to their death-grip on the GOP. Since the first assault, a piece by Ryan Sager in the New York Sun, failed — the charges of “racism” were based on tenuous documentation and fall apart when examined up close — the second wave has been launched: a piece in The Politico, headlined: “Ron Paul Warns of Staged Terror Attack.” It links to a clip of a radio interview with Ron, conducted by Alex Jones, and hosted on the Breitbart.com site — part of the neocon-Drudge propaganda network.

If you listen to the interview, one thing is clear: Paul said no such thing. Jones asked him a 5-minute-long question that melded together all sorts of disparate elements, including the possibility of a staged US government-sponsored terrorist attack and a US military attack on Iran. Ron focused exclusively on the latter, and said that the great danger comes from a “Gulf of Tonkin“-type incident involving Iran. No mention is made by Paul of a staged terrorist attack on US soil.

Ron spends the rest of the interview talking about what a disaster an attack on Iran would turn out to be, and then launches into his favorite subject: the economic consequences of our spendthrift ways, and the impossibility of maintaining our empire of debt.

The Politico is telling a lie: their headline is a lie. What’s amazing about this particular smear is that it is so transparently obvious: after all, in this day and age, we don’t need intermediaries and “gate-keepers” telling us what Paul said, we can refer directly to it by linking to it. And anyone who listens to what Ron says in this interview cannot come away thinking that he said the US government is going to stage a terrorist attack on its own people on American soil or anywhere else.

The smears are starting to come, just as some people feared: but there is no reason to quake and quail. The lies of the neocons are so brazen, so easily debunked, and so obviously motivated by people with an agenda, that they will boomerang on the smear artists — and wind up helping Ron rather than hurting him. The voters will begin to ask: who is taking out all the stops in an effort to destroy the candidacy of a good and honest man? Who is trying to frame him up on phony charges — and why?

Ask those bozos over at The Politico: (202) 289-1155.

UPDATE: Here the “Prison Planet” web site run by Jones complains that readers are writing in saying that Paul never said the words Jones tries to put in his mouth. Jones then — again — conflates Paul’s contention that a “Gulf of Tonkin” incident on the Iran-Iraq border is a danger with the wacked-out idea that the US government is going to stage a real terrorist attack against its own citizens. Apparently they believe their own readers are sooooooo stupid that they won’t notice they’re being lied to. Ditto, The Politico ….

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Conspiracy-Theory-Extremists...after awhile they start accusing Conspiracy-Theorists of Conspiracy. Thats way too much for my taste. Look at what these CTs you are accusing have achieved compared to what mainstream media has achieved. Soon you will be claiming that anyone who disagrees with your particular viewpoint must be in on the Conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Conspiracy-Theory-Extremists...after awhile they start accusing Conspiracy-Theorists of Conspiracy. Thats way too much for my taste. Look at what these CTs you are accusing have achieved compared to what mainstream media has achieved. Soon you will be claiming that anyone who disagrees with your particular viewpoint must be in on the Conspiracy.

Yeah, without this guy I'd still be dreaming in dreamland all wrapped in my little bubble believing everything I read and saw on the media, and believe me I did. I never doubted anything - mind you I was younger. But the point is my friend showed me Alex Jones and from what he brought to my attention, I always scrutinize what I read and hear from the media and government.

I see it as this:

1) He's presenting information that makes me think. I'm not someone who believes either way what is going on in the World, and I'm not someone who goes overboard and theories and topics.

2) So (if he is working for the government as some of you say he might be) then it's not really effecting me as the drama isn't making me go crazy, in fact quite the opposite. I feel very chilled in knowing that I only make my decisions based on my research.

3) And going down the research path. I don't take information only from Alex Jones, but also many other sources, and do research of my own to try and find a multiple source of different truths. I don't just listen to one man - i.e Alex and think what he says 'is gospel.' I'm not saying he gets it wrong, but just basing all your facts on one man isn't healthy as not everyone gets it right 100% of the time.

So to conclude, working for the government or not, the man has opened my eyes and broadened my ideas and thoughts more than I could have ever imagined happening back when I was younger trapped in my little bubble of bliss. The information presented hasn't made me paranoid, and neither has he. As I said, quite the opposite. I now find that I can study different pieces of material linked to events and analyze what the media is saying, so I - myself, understand what is going on.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuasiShaman
a piece in The Politico, headlined: “Ron Paul Warns of Staged Terror Attack.” It links to a clip of a radio interview with Ron, conducted by Alex Jones, and hosted on the Breitbart.com site — part of the neocon-Drudge propaganda network.

If you listen to the interview, one thing is clear: Paul said no such thing. Jones asked him a 5-minute-long question that melded together all sorts of disparate elements, including the possibility of a staged US government-sponsored terrorist attack and a US military attack on Iran. Ron focused exclusively on the latter, and said that the great danger comes from a “Gulf of Tonkin“-type incident involving Iran. No mention is made by Paul of a staged terrorist attack on US soil.

Alex did the same thing with cindy sheehan, he intentionally asks those questions in that manner to get the blurb for his site. Yes, he has huckster like qualities. Still, some of his info is dead on.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by Amelie]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hey Put down the torches! He is a very decent guy who is doing his best to bring to light many different ideas to make this country a more alert aware and gentle country. I have spoken with him through c2c chat and from all I know he is a good man fighting a horrible challenge. Give him a break and the respect he deserves. You guys need to talk about someone else if you are into chopping off heads. Youve got him wrong.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercury144
Hello all, not sure if this has been discussed already or not, I did search for any threads and nothing came up.

Anyway, MT of opposingdigitsDOTCOM has posted something everyone should see regarding Alex Jones and his apparent involvment with Zionism.

www.opposingdigits.com...

I had a sneaky feeling that this guy was up to something other than trying to inform us from the start, and this backs up my notions. And after his supposed "infiltration" of Bohemian Grove, which I admit I believed at first, why isn't he dead yet!?

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Mercury144]

Thank you for bringing this up! The infiltration of BG is what opened my eyes to who and what Alex Jones truely is!
Just one thing to point out in the videos of BG, when he talks about the "evil" stuff they do there, you will hear frogs, birds, and tons of life in the background. When my friend watched it for the first time, he said its BS. If something sinister was up, it would be silent, no frogs, no sounds.
Besides, he had connections to get in there. Thats the truth and I do not support Alex Jones. I can admit I was drawn into what he said, and was manipulated by him for almost 7 months. Then BG, broke it down for me, and let me see it for what it truely is.. Another ploy, to make our government seem more powerful than they truely are.. Alex Jones preys on peoples fears, and has some good stuff in there, but like in his own words about David Icke,

He serves up a lovely bowl of coolaid, but at the end throws a turd into the bowl.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It wasn't the bull horn that got me. I voted for W 2x. A family member told me about 911 being an inside job. naturally, I told him he was crazy.
6 mos. later, I was looking at his myspace page and clicked on terrorstorm to "see what these crazy liberals are saying". What got me was when alex jones said "our leaders have told us we will be facing a hundred year war..against a shadowy enemy that can never be defeated"
I remember W saying those things.
I remembered Orwell saying those things in "1984"

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercury144

I'm sorry, but that guy has done nothing but inflate the truth movement with nonsensical BS such as "Freemasons did it!", yet Skull and Bones members seem to be more abundant in positions of power nowadays. Debunking Alex Jones isn't too hard actually, try starting with his claim of the Owl in his Bohemian Grove video. Alex Jones Claims that the Owl is an evil god of the Phoenicians, which in fact is horribly wrong, seeing as the Owl is a symbol of wisdom to the Pallas Athena of Greek Mythology. Inspiration involved = none. All it takes is some research and debunking comes along with it. BTW, no one is bashing Alex Jones, this is a discussion about his alleged involvement in Zionism, that's all there is to it.

Mercury144, You might be interested in the fact that Rome invaded and conquered Phoenecia. I've read an article (can't find it),where it was alleged that Phoenecia adopted said owl,from the romans, mingling it with thier sacrifices. Here's a picture from 1909 at b.g. showing a child tied to what looks like an alter.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join