It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Exposed!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I really don't know why you people are calling Alex Jones a scum and zionist. He is neither. He's done more to wake up people than most of you people here.

He has more detailed knowledge than most radiohosts. He's had Mike Rivero on from WhatReallHappened, who is king of dismantling the zionist movement.

The only shills I see here are the ones trying to "kill the messenger".

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Spike360]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Alex Jones does criticize Israel, he just doesn't do the whole religious war because he thinks the illuminati want us to spend all our time in-fighting with religious issues, if you listened to Alex Jones you'd hear him rant about this all the time. Even though Alex Jones doesn't start the show every day ranting about Israel, he still does enough to have the ADL call him the conspiracy king, so explain that one. At first, I thought Alex Jones was working for the catholic church because he never criticized the fundamental christians, but then I just realized he doesn't talk about any religion. And whenever anyone calls into his show telling him to only focus on one issue he tells them there is no silver bullet, and that he has to cover multiple topics and not just go after one thing. Bottom line is, it's his show, if you don't like it don't watch it. I check the websites everyday but I only listen to his show every now and then. It's a good motivator because he's passionate about what he does, but at the same time it becomes mind boggling and so I need to take a break and do my own thing and research information in my own way.

Absolutely false. He avoids critiscising Israel at all costs. Since he's been on air he's publically slammed them only a few times. And he's been on air for DECADES.

The Zionist state of Israel has NOTHING to do with Religion. Infact the main critics of Israel are Atheists.

The fact he equates critiscism of Israel with religion speaks #ing volumes.

He is a Zionist capitalist Catholic shill.

Just for the record, I don't watch his show. It's not really his show that bothers me, it's the brainwashed sheeple who follow his every word.

Fortunately the majority of ATS member see him for the Zionist dis info agent he is.

I will never forget his interview with Noam Chomsky, where Chomsky corrected him on British gun laws, and Jones went on a 10 minute rant after the interview calling him a Communist, asking him to say hi to Rockefeller, claiming he was a part of the NWO.

Alex Jones is a LUNATIC. He doesn't investigate nothing. Alex Jones is a political conspiracist for the lazy. Everything he says is stolen from others hard work.

www.youtube.com...

Again, here is a true legend, Bill Cooper, exposing Alex Jones for the shill he is.

Funny how Cooper was killed by the police and Alex Jones took his place huh? Yet no ones shot at Jones.

Jones is a SHILL, i cannot stress this enough.

I've had a few beers, so please do not mistake this post as a personal attack. I just hate this Zionist shill Alex Jones. He's a Capitalist scumbag whos only concern is PROFIT.

Here is the late great William Cooper explaining Alex Jones again.

Full 1 hour expose if you braindead Alex Jone stans can understand words.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Alex Jones IS a government shill. I will provide proof when I'm more sober

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spike360
I really don't know why you people are calling Alex Jones a scum and zionist. He is neither. He's done more to wake up people than most of you people here.

He has more detailed knowledge than most radiohosts. He's had Mike Rivero on from WhatReallHappened, who is king of dismantling the zionist movement.

Nobody is doubting he wakes people up. But he also lies to them and preaches a pro Christian-Capitalist bull# version of truth.

As for your last sentence, are you calling the late great William Cooper a shill? That's a big claim.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeavenlyDivine

Nobody is doubting he wakes people up. But he also lies to them and preaches a pro Christian-Capitalist bull# version of truth.

As for your last sentence, are you calling the late great William Cooper a shill? That's a big claim.

I don't know where you have me claiming Bill Cooper a shill. I wish the man never passed. I started learning about his material before he left this plane of existance and bought his book, which is fantastic!

People who just count on Alex for information get a biased view of what is going on. No one should spew out info from one source. All I'm saying is Alex Jones contributed a large amount to the uprising and should be respected for that.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Bill Cooper Vs. Alex Jones???

How do people even come to this?

Alex: I make insane claims that I can never back up and tell of things to come that never ever come!

Bill: I made insane claims that I never backed up and told of things to come that never came and now I am dead!

Oh Bill Wins!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Alex: I make insane claims that I can never back up and tell of things to come that never ever come!

Bill: I made insane claims that I never backed up and told of things to come that never came and now I am dead!

Oh Bill Wins!

I really don't think it's amusing to make fun of anyones death.

ahhhh, such respectful human beings

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercury144

Thanks for the link. Nice forum in there.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Oh Bill Wins!

I really don't think it's amusing to make fun of anyones death.

ahhhh, such respectful human beings

I am not making fun of anyone's death in the slightest bit. I am making fun of the people that reinforce their beliefs because of a false sense of martyrdom. Dying did more for his credibility than anything he ever said or wrote and that is sad but that is the fault of his insanely faithful and not his.

Sorry you did not understand.

p.s. I do not think it is very respectful to ignore the fact that a cop got a bullet to the head and without any knowledge of the cop or any understanding of why he was there, people accuse him of murder. So, you see how that goes, right?

[edit on 8-7-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
AJ is not "C.I.A." and he's not Illuminati.

AJ sticks to current events. He doesn't get involved in "Reptilians" and spiritually driven topics, which is also anti-semitism. So give me a break.

I guess all the AJ haters are scared of his cheesy satire.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Typical of ATS..

Alex Jones criticizes Israel and Zionists pretty often.

In fact I distinctly remember him talking about how it is specifically the Jews who are behind Hollywood's and MSM's racist campaign vs White People.

Just search his Youtube account or his site for "Israel".
You'll get dozens upon dozens of results.

And besides, who's to say he HAS TO demonize Zionists in order not to be a "shill"?
You?
Are you the ultimate authority on Truth?

Watch this: www.youtube.com...
it's from 4 years ago, way before your silly thread.
edit on 18-8-2013 by AurelioMaghe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Alex Jones is NOT controlled opposition, nor does he "wake people up". He is a fraud that exploits people.

Jones cares about one thing: money.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoxomoxoa
Alex Jones is NOT controlled opposition, nor does he "wake people up". He is a fraud that exploits people.

Jones cares about one thing: money.

Wait.. I thought AJ's goal was to incite terrorism?
Which is it?

Source:
previous aoxomoxoa post on another thread

"This is not at all surprising. Many acts of domestic terrorism have been carried out by people that frequent Infowars. The blog articles Infowars posts are full of paranoid, anti-government, anti-semitic rhetoric. Just read the forum posts: there are countless calls for armed terrorist acts, murder of public officials, and insanely racist rants.

The only conspiracy here is the one being carried out by AJ and his cronies"

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by crgintx
Mercury 144, let me get this straight. You're taking the word of Mad Thumbs whose a IT guy who's got a permanent hard-on for anyone who says they're a Judeo/Christian? He's either an Atheist or extremely Agnostic. Which are just other belief systems or bs for short. The guy's just a little jealous of AJ's success as journalist and film maker. I saw some of his stuff(MT) last year. Compared to AJ's journalistic efforts, he's a rank amateur. Everything AJ comments or reports on comes straight from mainstream and reputable news sources. He doesn't like the message AJ puts outs, so he attacks AJ as a person. Doesn't sound very professional or credible to me.

Why on Earth would the fact that someone is atheist or agnostic make them less credible, in your eyes?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Ok, not gonna read the 10 pages of replies to the initial post.

If Alex starts talking "Zionism" he'll be permanently and irreversably tagged as "anti-Jew" and painted as Hitler junior by the mainstream media, Hollywood, politicians. He may in fact be a believer in a Zionist conspiracy but he's not gonna go there and I don't blame him.

This is also the reason that people like Ron Paul and Rand Paul also won't go anywhere near certain conspiracy topics that they may in fact agree with.

We need to stick with the things that can be proved to friends and family like the banking cabals, NWO, fake terror, Al-Cia-eda, ect and not spin off on weirder stuff like crisis actors, Queen runs the world, or Elders of Zion.

I have a notion that a lot of weirder conspiracy theories out there were invented to discredit-by-association and bury the legit ones just like how 99% of UFO videos on Youtube are fake.

Someone that has spent 20 years researching and presenting as much important information as he and his team does can hardly be considered a conspiracy theory double-agent.

edit on 11-9-2013 by Engonoceras because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2013 by Engonoceras because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Personally he has awaken more people and his topics and they are finally hitting mainstream media. The whole Zionist angle is getting old a ridiculous, and doesn't help solve anything by blaming everything on a jew. The jew obsession is going too far.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join