It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Chris Benoit Murder/Suicide Coverup?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I think I'm going to tend to agree with Rasputin13 on this issue. I really don't see a "conspiracy" here, even though there could be one. I'd prefer for the investogators to look into his behavior before this happend, what he did, what drugs, if any he took, ect. However it is very strange that he did that, especially since he was a pretty big name in wrestling.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
now im just spit balling here but from what i here the wwe industry buisnes is very dangrous and you cant just leave now maybe chris did kill his wife and kids and comite sucide maybe maybe the satan guy that belives in him did but what if mr mcmahon got pist off world championship matches are big money so maybe mr mcmahon got chris killed or mr mcmahon enraged chris by saying that his fired but 14 hours before the death was found thats suspicous maybe its a cover up for something big unfourtunatly wwe superstars die eddie guerro R.I.P chris R.I.P 1999 owen hart died he was thrown i have seen the video he was thrown and that was bad also chris benoit brock sabus neck what man gets that fired up he decides to brack a mans neck also when an autopsy report was done on chris benoit had the brain of a 85 year old with a certain cancer or tuma i think it was from all the years of landing on your head i mean look at wretelmania 21 he dived 20 foot lader head first so that explains that

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Owen was not pushed, bloody hell! What planet are you on? The Sabu incident was an accident, nothing more, plus what has that got to do with Benoit killing his family and himself? Nothing, there is no conspiracy, there is no cover up.

The only valid point you make is Benoit's brain scans and the effects of numerous concussions.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Benoit had a type of brain damage that is typically found in football players and boxers. It causes depression, erratic behaviour, and there have been a number of former athletes that have committed suicide with the same condition.

They know this because Benoit's brain was studied upon his death.

www.insideprowrestling.com...

The neuropathological tests demonstrated that Chris Benoit suffered from a type of brain damage called Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE), which was found in all regions of his brain.

SLI President Christopher Nowinski contacted Michael Benoit on June 28th, the Thursday after his son’s death, to obtain permission to study the wrestler’s brain. SLI’s research has indicated there is a connection between the repeated head injuries suffered by many athletes involved in contact sports and an aggregation of abnormal Tau proteins in the brain, causing CTE. CTE’s most common symptoms include depression, cognitive impairment, dementia, Parkinsonism and erratic behavior.

Other athletes:

en.wikipedia.org...
query.nytimes.com...

Recently, several former NFL players have been posthumously diagnosed with CTE. Justin Strzelczyk died in 2004 during a high-speed chase with police after apparently suffering a nervous breakdown. Andre Waters and Terry Long were diagnosed with the disorder after committing suicide. Pro Football Hall of Famer Mike Webster suffered from dementia before his death due to heart failure, and was also diagnosed with CTE. It is believed that numerous concussions and other brain injuries incurred during their careers are responsible for the development of CTE.[13]

I don't know about any coverup, but this IMO is not steroid related.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

the most ill informed post in the history of ats i think.

lol

owen hart was not thrown. AT ALL. The video of him falling does not exist. The video you saw is a hoax video. ITs a video from a now defunct organization called ECW. New JAck throws another wrestler to land on tables and that drop was about 20 feet. Owen Hart fell 85 feet due to his harness releasing early.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
If one could have looked into his eyes that last day he wrestled you could see something was bothering him on a family level, I didn't watch his paper view but did the day before the paperview and he looked like he just wrestled because he was inclined through contract, something was bothering him on an emotional level.

Now he did have somethings going on with his kid, but I think his was probably engaged with another relationship. Wrestling is a lot of time on the road, do these wrestlers get to see there families all the time?

The man could wrestle, but in an apparent rage or confusion put the last choke hold on anyone and put his son to the final resting place.

Really respected the man's wrestling ability, but definately tragic for all parties there included.

Made Vince cop up real quick with the fake explosion ploy bit, I am sure that opened his Eyes why you don't fake things in less really needed. I am sure he felt ashamed for it, or at least sad for the incident it was as if the plot thickened from there.

Chris took his job seriously that would explained the hours he put into the business.
Maybe too much work and not enough play.

A touchy subject but definately an eye opener, there were many other before and after chris that had been laid to rest through the wrestling entertainment.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Steroid use is one cause. As many have appeared in the thread.

I wish to go into an unsubstantiated area.

Steroid use being a too hot an issue, the WWE had to disown it.
If it is criminal activity, then the suppliers might be exposed.

Did the suppliers do it all?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

the main supplier/doctor who was apart of this is being brought up on like 115 charges. so hes going away for a while.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Do you think its one doctor, the fall guy, and not a network of underworld gangsters.

Anywhere there is big money there is big insecurity.
And people with drugs to take the money and ruin the dream.

Chris may not be up there with Illuminati crimes like Forestall, Tesla,
JFK and the rest but the hold on police action might be a clue.

Perhaps not a big time gang like the Illuminati appear to be, but
one just as effective. In the methods of MK ULTRA, show the badge
of the higher authority and things become unknown in a hurry.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I was just on wikipedia and this guy kevin sullivan's wiki page was edited may 6th stating that he simpithized about the death of chris and his wife but said nothing about his son just found that a little weird and thought i should share

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Where2Hide2006
I think the Police are a bunch of IDIOTS and easy fooled.

#1. Chris Benoit was considered a family man and he was very close with his family.

#2. Beniot was supposed to win the World Championship Title on the night of his suicide.

#3. Beniot stole his wife from another wrestler by the name of Kevin Sullivan. At the time (10 years ago) Sullivan said he was going to kill Benoit.

#4. Sullivan is a high ranking member of the Church of Satan, whose credo is to seek revenge against those that have done you wrong.
------

My thoery is that Kevin Sullivan possibly with other members of the Church of Satan broke into the home on Friday. Drugged the family. Held the kid as hostage to make Benoit call the WWE and cancel his event. then he tied up his ex-wife and made Benoit watch as he killed her. then the next day made benoit watch as he killed his son. then on the next day they killed Benoit and made the whole scene look like a murder suicide.

The Text Messages could have been sent by anyone with Chris' phone.
The Wiki Page was edited from CT not GA.
Chris Benoit was going to become the World Champion on Sunday night.
Roid Rage happens within a short burst, not over an entire weekend...

If Kevin Sullivan is not the #1 Suspect then the Police are IDIOTS.

I know im 7 years to late, but some wrestling fans take things to far and this response above is one of those incidents were a fan is making up his own facts, sorta like the 911 dudes.

1) chris was a family man, and loved his son.. Don't we all love our wives and children? what makes Benoit special because he did these things, he was supposed to be a family man, expecially when you have a wife and 3 kids.

2) The second response above is totally incorrect. He was not going to win the WORLD TITLE. Benoit was going to win the federations 3rd tier title, the ECW Title ( ECW was about to be shut down soon anyway so benoit felt he career was heading south.

3 and 4) What a joke, this is just making stuff up to build a story. Benoit did not STEAL anyones wife. Nancys X husband Kevin Sullivan was NOT a satanist and was NOT part of any satanist church.. LOL, he is a Christian man who lives a quite life in Key West with his wife and the Satan thing was, you prolly wont believe this, WAS A GIMMICK.. I watced sullivan as a kid in florida and he played the gimmick well, when benoit was in japan he was know as white pegasys, does that mean he wanted to be in the clash of the titan movies? Of Course Not. George the animal steel was not a half a loon like on tv, he was a teacher in college, hence why he only wrestled full time in the summer as he had to teach in the school season, it was a GIMMICK. Sullivan himself booked the angle to where his wife would leave him for benoit. they were already split up at the time, Sullivin had NO hate toward benoit, he liked Benoit and tried to give benoit the big push later in wcw but Hulk and Savage and Hall and Nash came in and overshadowed him..

not to say anything bad about Canada, but if you notice the Canadian wrestlers take the business much more serious then the average person. I mean what benoit was doing when he wrestled is NO different then any of us of those who had worked at the same job for 10-15 years.. yes u want respect, yes you want big money, but sometimes your just not needed any longer and Benoit thought this ecw title was going to be his last title before being booted. the man is a loon, he took it as it was real when in reality, no matter how tuff he betrayed himself, he NEVER and i mean NEVER really beat one single solitary soul those other wrestlers LET benoit beat them up. i mean he was a step stools length from being a midget.. who is afraid of someone this size? it wasnt realistic enuff for most who are used to the big man wrestling, fat and tall 80s rasslin.

Facts, Benoit killed his wife. Benoit then choked out his own SON. Benoit was reading the bible alot and he took things to literal. He believed after the mother went, that killing the child would bring back the mother and they be a happy family. This dude was 6 shades of f**ked up. His poor wife who was choked to death, this is not a quick death like being shot in the head, it took over a minute or two before she was dead. Benoit should not even be mentioned and thank God WWE has eliminated his matches from a lot of dvd releases.

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.. Benoit is a killer, just like OJ

Bud316

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheComte
Benoit had a type of brain damage that is typically found in football players and boxers. It causes depression, erratic behaviour, and there have been a number of former athletes that have committed suicide with the same condition.

They know this because Benoit's brain was studied upon his death.

www.insideprowrestling.com...

The neuropathological tests demonstrated that Chris Benoit suffered from a type of brain damage called Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE), which was found in all regions of his brain.

SLI President Christopher Nowinski contacted Michael Benoit on June 28th, the Thursday after his son’s death, to obtain permission to study the wrestler’s brain. SLI’s research has indicated there is a connection between the repeated head injuries suffered by many athletes involved in contact sports and an aggregation of abnormal Tau proteins in the brain, causing CTE. CTE’s most common symptoms include depression, cognitive impairment, dementia, Parkinsonism and erratic behavior.

Other athletes:

en.wikipedia.org...
query.nytimes.com...

Recently, several former NFL players have been posthumously diagnosed with CTE. Justin Strzelczyk died in 2004 during a high-speed chase with police after apparently suffering a nervous breakdown. Andre Waters and Terry Long were diagnosed with the disorder after committing suicide. Pro Football Hall of Famer Mike Webster suffered from dementia before his death due to heart failure, and was also diagnosed with CTE. It is believed that numerous concussions and other brain injuries incurred during their careers are responsible for the development of CTE.[13]

I don't know about any coverup, but this IMO is not steroid related.

how could Benoit have brain damage. He wasnt a boxer or ufc fighter so getting bodyslammed when trained right, your head never touches the mat..benoits headbutts were no real, if he really headbutted people from 15 foot high the other guy would be the one with a smashed skull..Choosing your job over your own wife and kids is not from any brain damage its from being an idiot and believing you are some kind of superhero..but he wasnt, he was as fake as pamala andersons puppies..

7 years later,
Bud316

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: menguard

If one could have looked into his eyes that last day he wrestled you could see something was bothering him on a family level, I didn't watch his paper view but did the day before the paperview and he looked like he just wrestled because he was inclined through contract, something was bothering him on an emotional level.

Now he did have somethings going on with his kid, but I think his was probably engaged with another relationship. Wrestling is a lot of time on the road, do these wrestlers get to see there families all the time?

The man could wrestle, but in an apparent rage or confusion put the last choke hold on anyone and put his son to the final resting place.

Really respected the man's wrestling ability, but definately tragic for all parties there included.

Made Vince cop up real quick with the fake explosion ploy bit, I am sure that opened his Eyes why you don't fake things in less really needed. I am sure he felt ashamed for it, or at least sad for the incident it was as if the plot thickened from there.

Chris took his job seriously that would explained the hours he put into the business.
Maybe too much work and not enough play.

A touchy subject but definately an eye opener, there were many other before and after chris that had been laid to rest through the wrestling entertainment.

this is disinfo.. Acording to ron simmons and teddy long and bradshaw, owen was his normal self that day, playing jokes, making people laugh and doing what he always did.. you got that info of owen 2nd guessing from good old Bret Hart whole could have his own thread about crazy people.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hoochymama
The Wrestling world is full of weird and unexplained deaths that seem to never end. Its almost like its in the written script of a wrestling episode. I used to watch Wrastling back in the day and I remember this character Sting used and he would drop from the rafters in all black with white make up and a baseball bat. One of the times they had him come down on this string from the rafters and it dropped free fall and the lights went out in the ring and it ended up being a dummy. Then, a couple years later, I read that Owen Hart dropped from the rafters and died.

This business is crazy with all the travel and time away from home. I can see why they have such a problem with wrestlers using drugs and passing away at an early age.
e wit

i agree with this, this is how it really is in the wrestling world, what the user above is referring to with stink is that no one gave a crap about someones feelings, what ever made ratings.. good quote

Bud316

top topics

<< 1   >>

join