It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: Introducing Justin Oldham

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justin Oldham
Let's be patient. I'm sure they turned offthe upload to allow more bandwidth for the ATS Mix. I'd like to encourage you all to keep working on your podcasts. I've got several saved up for this discussion.

Justin, I have heard now from two different mods that they are unaware of any shutdown of the upload servers and told me that the problem must be on my end. Also, I submitted a post to the complaints thread last night, or more accurately, I started a thread in the board business forum and a mod moved it to the complaint forum this morning; it's been 12 hours now and no response.

I am totally confused and more than a little frustrated. Just thought you would like to know what I found out.

Later,

LS

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I have the impression that the ATS staff are busy with other things just now. All I can tell you is that despite everything I can do on my end, I'm not seeing the upload window to be operational.

In the white area where the upload control window normally is, I see

access error: www.abovetopsecret.com... -

[edit on 13-7-2007 by Justin Oldham]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well, we don't seem to be getting the podcast upload back any time soon, so let me share my blog with you for the moment. Don't forget to check out the ATS Mix. You'll get to hear me as one of the speakers in a Presidential Debeate in show #2. Drop me a note if you want to hear anything in particular for a future podcast.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

In the mean time, I'd really like you folks to think about recording some stuff for Dave and Johnny. ATS Mix could be a big deal, if it gets enough support. They can run all "me" all the time. It's a community effort and YOU are part of that community.

Aye! You can count me in! I admire what you guys do here and you have my full support! Im glad to count myself umoung this community, honestly its an honor

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Now that I have done, I can atest to the fact hat basic podcasting is not hard. I encourage more people to do it. My one suggestion would be that you do a few, and delete tehm beofre doing the one you will upload. It's a matter of getting used to the way you speak in to the mike. Just be yourself, and talk just like you would with friends. I record on lowest settings becasue most ATS members don't have top of the line PC's. Smaller file size matters. I may not dub in music and stuff, but you can still get the point.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I do not know why the control window to upload new podcasts is still down. Hope they fix it soon.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I do not know why the control window to upload new podcasts is still down. Hope they fix it soon.

I suggest you send a u2u to SO. I uploaded my podcast last night. I am also told by 2 Super Mods that there is nothing wrong with the upload server, as far as they can determine. I have no idea what's causing the problem for you but Skeptic just might be able to figure it out for you.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I don't know what to tell you, boss. Maybe I have exceded some upload quota that I don't know about. I'm sure that somebody will get back to me, eventually.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Can we cry conspiracy yet?

Justin, who knows? Maybe some as yet unknown 3rd party is interested in keeping you silent?

Ok, ok. I know that's not at all likely, but it was fun to toss out there. I know what must be the case is that something is wrong with the upload process on one end or the other. Hope the mods fix it soon, cause I may be starting a podcast myself.

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I found the answer to my upload problem. The podcast creator widnow on the ATS podcast directory was showing as 'broken' to me. I deleted the link to the podcast directory, and bookmarked a new one. Now it works. I have made a note of this, so I can deal with it again. I'm telling everyone that I asked for help about this solution. I've had this problem with other links. Used to be a common problem on the internet years ago. Thanks much for your time and have a good day.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Now, then. Where were we? Some of you guys have some rather unusual things on your minds. I just want to know why so many people wnat to hear my wife on a podcast? What's going on that I don't know about? In the mean time, you want me to 'share," so....here you go.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
PODcast:

Introducing Justin Oldham (reply 4)

By popular demand, a little more about who I am and what makes me who I am today.

length: 10:01
file: atscpod_2424.mp3
size: 1176k
feed:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
PODcast:

Introducing Justin Oldham (reply 5)

If (hypothetically) A certain U.S. President wanted to stay in office beyond their second term...how could they (hypothetically) do that? You want conspiracy theory? Take your meds, then try this one on for size...if you dare.

length: 10:00
file: atscpod_2425.mp3
size: 1174k
feed:

Here in the United States, we face an uncertain future. Our leaders are making decisions that confuse or even scare us. Theorists like myself have demonstrated that there are some very unsettling trends in U.S. Federal governing which are traceable, right now. To avoid certain future calamities, it becomes necessary for us to talk about the what-if's in a concise and responsible way.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by Justin Oldham]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Now there is also another method of using a radio-controlled detonator, but as Damocles explained and as my own subsequent reading confirmed, this is fraught with danger, as microwaves, cell-phone transmissions, radio waves, and even the electrical flux of a large steel structure could set them off prematurely. Obviously this method, though the least invasive, is out of the question for the WTC complex, which was one of the most densely wired places on earth, and had a large transmission mast on the north tower to broadcast radio, TV and microwave/cell signals.

My degree is in electronics engineering and I must say that as far as remote detonation is concerned, it is definately possible to have a detonator that is not going to go off by accident.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I...um...er...that is to say....WHAT?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Very interesting scenario you laid out there, sir; of course we all know this is only a "hypothetical" scenario because President Bush would never try to do something so blatantly un-constitutional. Right?
Whether Congress decides to give Ms Miers a pass on her failure to appear or not, it seems to me that we are in for some interesting times over the next 18 months or so. I have been concerned about a possible Bush takeover, in just the way you theorized, for the last year or so and I wouldn't lay any bets in Vegas, that the torch will pass to any new office holder in January, no matter how inviting the odds.

My gut feeling is that Bush and Company have spent many late nights pondering the best way to actually go about implementing such a plan. He's definitely thinking about it, IMO. If another devastating national emergency were to come about, say in mid-November, just after the elections, he might feel that he was actually "obligated" to stay in office. After all, as he has reminded us so often in the past, he is "the decider" of how things run in this country and the Constitution is "just a piece of paper".

But if course all this conjecture about a Bush decision to remain in office after January, 2008, is just crazy talk.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thats just one outcome that might happen!! Thanks for taking the time out Justin to inform us about this. I understand this is just a thought and not to be taken to heart, atleast not yet right?
They will just slap these guys on the wrist.. They will see no teeth, in your words there.. Do you think they will ever get these guys for their crimes?
Or will they keep getting away with it?
So Ms. Meyers is being protected by the Dems? Because they are all the same beast? there is no 2 sides anymore at the top levels?

*tinfoilhat thought* These guys might be using the darkside, and controlling those who make the laws..
I could see Bush staying in office by using his sith powers..
BTW, just a silly thing there, what you say Justin I take very seriously!
Thanks agin for your time, I will keep up with your Pod casts sir!

You are well spoken, and easy on the ears, and keep my attention.
You dont stumble on words, and make me want to hear more!!!

[edit on 043131p://0819 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Many thanks for the kind words. I just call 'em as I see 'em. I hope that more people will jump in with both feet and do the podcasting things on ATS.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
PODcast:

Introducing Justin Oldham (reply 6)

By popular demand, we'll be revisiting the theory that a sitting U.S. President could challenge national election results to stay in office.

length: 10:00
file: atscpod_2433.mp3
size: 1172k
feed:

Disclosure: My wife came in to give me a cold beer while I was recording. I'll bet you can identify that 'moment' as it happened.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by Justin Oldham]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Another great podcast, Justin, as usual; why is it when you propose such things, they sound so plausible and when I do people say I'm an idiot?

BTW, I had to really strain to hear what you were saying; it might be your mike volume setting or it might be that I'm going deaf; I choose option one.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join