It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: Introducing Justin Oldham

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
PODcast:

Introducing Justin Oldham

Who is Justin Oldham and why is he here?

length: 05:01
file: atscpod_2365.mp3
size: 1179k
feed: atsc

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Great first podcast there Justin

I look forward to hearing more my friend,

wupy

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I wish i could listen but my slow dial up wont allow me to.

Anyway, Justin, i think you're a nice man.

And its good to have you here.

I managed to hear about a minute of it before i got cut off.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Very strong presentation, Justin. Me being Canadian, you might think that the machinations of a man like Cheney has no effect on our population, but the fact is that we are very much in the same situation with our politicians.

Great first podcast

edit for clarity

[edit on 27/6/07 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Nice job Justin; I liked it.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
edit for clarity

Everything comes with practice, and I hope to do better in the future. Thanks for all the support. You'd be surprised what you can say in just five minutes.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by Justin Oldham]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Justin that was great, I enjoyed listening to you I hope you do more

Edit I flagged it, so you know you weren't really talking to you self

[edit on 27/6/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to more from you as well. Sounds as though you have a lot of interesting information to share.

Just seemed appropriate.

[edit on 27/6/07 by Implosion]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Great Job Justin

You really have a natural speaking voice and its very pleasent to listen to.

I'll subscribe

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
hope to hear more from you, I like all your stuff so far on ATS. PODcasts is a good thing...

You know, they don't trust us and we don't trust them and for good reason, they're keeping some dirty secret unseen.. pre 911..4 sure I would bet .. "sigh" there will probably be a legal challenge to their subpoena.

Anyway more, more....

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Justin, you are one of my favourite people in the world, and sound just as I imagined you would.

I always look forward to reading your well thought-out posts here at ATS, hope you do some more with the podcasts. You do have a natural flow to your voice, and people care what you have to say.

Thread flagged, keep it up.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Great job Justin!!

I look forward to hearing more!

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Very nice to meet you Justin. I look forward to hearing more from you. You appear to be a very down to Earth person, it's refreshing.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Nice job Justin...!

I'm hoping this is just the tip of the iceberg and we hear much more from you,
and thats no conspiracy..!

Johnny

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I nominate Justin for a weekly podcast in which he details more of the wrongdoings in the political system of the US.

Justin, you have the voice that can convey the thoughts that those of us with less commanding voices can muster. I have this medium-to-high pitched voice that kind of squeaks once in a while. Odd for a man my age (25) to be still squeaking, but you know....

Anyway, keep it up. We all wanna hear more. So when's the next one anyway??

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
PODcast:

Introducing Justin Oldham (reply 1)

Why does particaption matter?

length: 05:16
file: atscpod_2368.mp3
size: 618k
feed:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

Ask, and ye shall receive. You'll find the next one in the post just above...this one.

I understand your point, but I really wish that people wouldn't get hung up on what they sound like. If I meet you on the street, I've still got to be on my good behavior no matter what you say or what you sound like. Nobody should be judged on what they sound like.

--In the only known talking film clip of George S. Patton, the General sounds like he's got a high voice that can remind you of a cartoon character. Does that lessen the impact of what he did, or what he had to say? I think not.

--In the films where the audio is clear, Adolf Hitler sounds like he's been sucking helium from party balloons. Does that lessen the impact of what he did, or what he had to say? Absolutely n-not.

--In that very amous piece of modern film where Dwight D. Eisenhower reminds all of us conspiracy buffs to watch out for the military industrial complex...he sounds like....well....you get the idea. Does that take away from the importance of he said? No.

I'll be quite happy to do a weekly podcast, or anything else, but YOU should never be afraid to say anything with your own voice.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Justin Oldham]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justin Oldham
I understand your point, but I really wish that people wouldn't get hung up on what they sound like.

Well, I wasn't too caught up on what you sounded like, it was what you were saying which interested me.

I'll be quite happy to do a weekly podcast, or anything else, but YOU should never be afraid to say anything with your own voice.

I will be quite happy to hear your weekly podcast as well. I don't think any of the ATS members are afraid to have their voice heard but the technical and logistical issues with knocking out podcasts is well known to us regular podcasters.

Which is why it is important for people like yourself to knock out regular podcasts to inspire the rest of us to get off our heinys and get podcasting as well!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
I nominate Justin for a weekly podcast in which he details more of the wrongdoings in the political system of the US.

Justin, you have the voice that can convey the thoughts that those of us with less commanding voices can muster. I have this medium-to-high pitched voice that kind of squeaks once in a while. Odd for a man my age (25) to be still squeaking, but you know....

TheBorg

Hey Borg, if it makes you feel any better. I hate the sound of my voice. It never sounds like I think it does when I hear it on a recording.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
When I come back from my 4th of July break, I will begin blocking out a weekly political review. It may end up in BTS general talk, but I'm willing to look in to giving it some real production value. I'll stick with this thread because a lot of what I have to say can be related to Conspiracy Theory.

I should've been grafted to a steak and beer hours ago, but the Syrian missile thing brought me back on line. For those who don't know, I actualy do a half hour political roundup on a small radio station. "Community Focus with Fern Crossley," on WAKK 940 AM out of Missippi. I've been doing it for 16 months now, so I've got some expereince with a short news and opinion format.

In the mean time, I'd really like you folks to think about recording some stuff for Dave and Johnny. ATS Mix could be a big deal, if it gets enough support. They can run all "me" all the time. It's a community effort and YOU are part of that community. I'll see you folks in a week. U2 me if you want me to talk about something in particular.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join