It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany's secret WWII weapons.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
go to: www.aeronautics.ru...

some we still use today.
Tell me what you think of them.

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by nobody]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
They had many wonderful weapons..

And things like assault rifle, cruise / ballistic missiles and jet fighters / bombers are very much 'alive' still today!

Also its was the Von Braun that designed 'Americas' space rockets..
(nazi..)

Btw,

While Veniks gallery is ok.. none of these really are 'wonder weapons'.. they had much more 'exotic' things..

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nobody
some we still use today.
Tell me what you think of them.
[Edited on 8-1-2004 by nobody]

How are they secret when everybody knows about them?

I suppose you can use the term in context where the weapons were unknown to the Allies during or before the war.

I am surprised that is all there is, I heard from the history channel that many other "unusual" things were captured by the russians and the U.S. after the occcupation of Germany.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Lets take A-4 / V-2 as a examble:

Allies did know about this weapon during war..

But they didnt know really nothinh about it, or that how was it operated / launched..

www.v2rocket.com...

Although much was known about the V2, most of this information had been gathered by intelligence. Late in 1944, a German test V2 crashed in Sweden and the British government arranged for an exchange of parts. From this mangled mass of metal British intelligence was able to attain a small amount of information, but at best, the Allies could only speculate how the missile was transported, fueled and fired during hostilities.

V-2 Launch!

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by FULCRUM]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
they also has sub orbital bomber planes planned and space planes which we DONt have today

we are speculating on building these things though.

i for one think that our current technology is old tech and the goverments withhold new tech from us.....

cough nukes for 50 years cough nothing new?

cough most our weps today came from nazi's cough so why aint we progressed furthur than we are at moment cause nazis had these on drawing boards in 1943 thats 60 years ago long time not much improoved in that time really....

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Check this site out www.luft46.com It is waaay cooler..

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Impressive array of stuff. You can see the beginnings of stealth bombers and cruise missles that the USA has now.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
v2s are one of the things people think of as they think of WW2.

new topics

top topics

join