It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giving away old comics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yeah, I must be crazy.

For July it's Transformers #1
(1984) and possibly G.I. Joe and the Transformers #1 & #2 (depending...) being given away just for reading and commenting on my blog.

The month after I'm sort of thinking WildCats #1 (Jim Lee), Cyberforce #1, Gen13 #1, or maybe some old DC stuff.

In the future will be Todd McFarland Spider-Man #1 or maybe even all three cover variants of it together, Old Wolverine (#1 or the older limited series #1-#4) , the cross-over with the Teen Titans and the X-men, or maybe an old graphic novel.

In the next few days I'm going to dig out more boxes (only got out 5 so far) and find Captain America, Iron Man, and more. Even I don't know what I'll find.

Keep watching. You never know which site might start a contest out of the blue.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I've been a fan of marvel comics and image comics since I was about 8 years old. The two artists that have wowed me for all these years were and still are Jim Lee and Todd Mcfarlane,these were the two who have inspired me into becoming an artist. It would be great to get comics to add to a collection that I've got in safe storage. The greatest superheros of all time on my list are narrowed down to spawn, batman, and spiderman.All of those saturday night cartoons when I was a kid got me addicted to super heros ,which led to some cool hallooween costumes and great memories.

new topics

join