It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Saber

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeaussie
I have friends who work for the Australian organisations. I'm not sure what the US counterparts are but in Australia ONA and DIO are they two main analysing authorites.

Yeah me too both my cousins are genetic modifications of Alien life form working within the CIA.I can promise that Putin is also a shape shifting Geonite.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Have a look at intelligence surveillance act for Australia.

But thats only a piece of paper... nothing there to really stop them from doing what they want, when they find a reason.

Here is what our president things of pieces of paper...

GOP leaders told Bush that his hardcore push to renew the more onerous provisions of the act could further alienate conservatives still mad at the President from his botched attempt to nominate White House Counsel Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court.

"I don't give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I'm the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way."

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"

I've talked to three people present for the meeting that day and they all confirm that the President of the United States called the Constitution "a goddamned piece of paper."

SOURCE

[edit on 5-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Is that a conspiracy, or just an accident? A few years ago mates of mine where driven onto a live arty firing range. It's not uncommon. # happens. Stop trying to be secret squirrel about it.

Not a conspiracy...really happened... just poorly organised exercise that could have cost lives. And as for '# happens' well I would not have be saying that if my son came home in a bodybag becasue some fwit stuffed up.

I am not trying to be a secret squirrel...and if I was how could you stop me ? I always say what I think and I do not really care who wants to monitor me...bring it on

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia
How about an Aussie Corporal being told he (and I assume some others) would be evac'd out before the 'mock' bombing started on a hill during this Operation Talisman Sabre 07 and then they were left there ? Live rounds used.

How do I know....can not divulge...read my previous posts this will give a clue.

res

Is that a conspiracy, or just an accident? A few years ago mates of mine where driven onto a live arty firing range. It's not uncommon. # happens. Stop trying to be secret squirrel about it.

LOL - love your work!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia
How about an Aussie Corporal being told he (and I assume some others) would be evac'd out before the 'mock' bombing started on a hill during this Operation Talisman Sabre 07 and then they were left there ? Live rounds used.

How do I know....can not divulge...read my previous posts this will give a clue.

res

LOL - love your work! I was doing a pack march at Pukka as part of IET - our Sgt was teaching basic nav ex's, and got us lost. A 6km return circuit turned into a 15km, with no water.

Conspiracy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join