It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what Would you Consider To Be Ultimate Proof Of Aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Once we start trading with them our water for lets say there zero point energy? or maybe they need help on their own planet? but for me "proof" would mean I'd actually have to see one in person because hearing about them and seeing them on T.V. I have already done
so ya I would need to meet one and possibly go on a trip with them LOL

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
There is one possible scenario, maybe we are the most intelligent species in the universe. Why do we assume they are smarter even if they do exist.

If any contact is to be made it might have to be initiated by us.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by earth2]

[edit on 24-6-2007 by earth2]

Yea that is also definitely a possibility. Most of us don't even know for a fact that Aliens exist, and those who do can't seem to prove it, so you could assume that any other life out there is actually less advanced than us or possibly not even alive yet.

Sometimes I think if all of these other civilizations were out there and they were so advanced that they would end up doing things that no government could hide. Do alien civilizations not have rebellious teenagers? Couldn't some random Alien and his buddies go on a joyride through downtown New York for kicks?

I believe life does exist out there and that it has been here, but this scenario seems possible.

[edit on 25-6-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
if they came back and removed the probe from Hitlerys a**

But my idea is we are the first...prob thousands out there still getting to where we are with respect to technology. And IMHO sice nothing in the Universe is random they are going to be or have been much like us. Talking apes with tools. If it's out there I hope they are not dumb enough to land here. If they do it will end up like Hitch Hiker.

[edit on 25-6-2007 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
There has to be life out there...we can't possibly be the smartest race in the universe...seing as 80% of the population are halfwits.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
And if they have technology advanced enough i would ask them to help us clean the planet and disarm the lunatics.

A technically advanced society stepping in to fix up the more primitive one...
Our history is full of times when that's happened. Usually it's been to the great disadvantage of the primitive society... often to the point of wiping them out.

Be very careful about becoming second class citizens on your own planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join