It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 96
<< 93  94  95   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Well, there will be a "false flag"in September...

The latest episode of the show "Burn Notice" will be aired in 9/13/2007.
No summary yet.

www.tv.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Into September now...
We have 4 bill. in put options betting the stock market will crash.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
We have anti aircraft troops stations in D.C.
Just the other night something crashed in the ocean and was covered up the next day...

hmmmm...

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Viszet Oki]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Originally posted by Sntzaow

Well, I would like some info to back up your info

But mostly I just want up-to date pics, arrival and why the delay etc. etc...somethign like a thread or site dedicated to the matter

READ THE BIBLE!

i dont recommend websites...they are enter at your own risk.

arrival: 2007 as i said before...nobody can know the exact day.

THERE IS NO DELAY...this has been planned since long ago..since the days of daniel the prophet.

when it/he comes it will be on time..for those who are waiting.

My thoughts exactly

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostRaven

What a prophecy!

The State Democrat HQ in Denver gets vandalized and the state chairwoman blames "the other side" and shortly thereafter a disgruntled Democratgets arrested for the vandalism.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
secretsun.blogspot.com...

I'm not sure I'm ready to believe that Blue Beam isn't one of TPTB contingency plans yet, but it does seem like they would be going way out of their way. I mean if they had technology THAT advanced than what chance do we really have in the first place? Also what I find odd about this article is that Richard Dolan is referenced as being skeptical of the Blue Beam theory, which I didn't know he was, but Rich Dolan is the one who proposed the "breakaway civilization" theory. The breakaway civilization theory says that a group of scientists existing within the world of black operations since at least WW2 have become so advanced taht they have tech that we could not even begin to imagine, like possibly UFOs that are using a type of physics we don't understand yet, or maybe even that the government got a hold of a real alien craft and back engineered it and that is what propelled them into being so advanced. But if Dolan believes that there may be a "breakaway civilization", then why would the theory of "blue beam" seem unlikely to him? I really love Rich Dolan's work, so I really hope he isn't disinfo, same goes for the Secret Sun blog. enjoy.

top topics

<< 93  94  95   >>

join