It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals light border fires to sidetrack U.S. agents

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   

www.washingtontimes.com

U.S. Border Patrol agents seeking to secure the nation's border in some of the country's most pristine national forests are being targeted by illegal aliens, who are using intentionally set fires to burn agents out of observation posts and patrol routes.

The wildfires have destroyed valuable natural and cultural resources in the National Forest System and pose an ongoing threat to visitors, residents and responding firefighters, according to federal law-enforcement authorities and others.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This is outrageous. Now the illegals are wantonly destroying our natural resources and placing the lives of our firefighters and border patrols in jeopardy in their march to enter our country illegally.

I urge all of you to FAX or phone your senators today to kill the resurrection of the Kennedy/Kyl Amnesty Bill before it is too late.

www.washingtontimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Exactly.

This is the most important issue facing the U.S. today, I'd say even more important than Islamic terrorism.

Only we the people can stop this from going through!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This is beyond ridiculous. But I guess nothing will happen until John McCain, George Bush and Nancy Pelosi's houses burn down.

We need to find the people who cross the border illegally and return them. If we can put a man on the moon, we can do this.

And at the same time, we must triple or quadruple LEGAL immigration and streamline the process to make it easier for people. We also need to recognize that no everyone coming here necessarily needs a bachelor's degree.

Lastly, we need to have a national, open discussion about what North America will look like in 20 years. You want to know something? I'm not necessarily wholly against a coalition with Canada and Mexico. But if our leaders are going to hide it from us, then I can't support it just on principle.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
~~

Is this a brand new tactic or strategy to evade capture??

Or, has this type of thing been going on for awhile
and its just now getting attention??

I suspect that theres shallow latrines scattered thru the desert too,
but has that ever been brought up as health & disease factors,
that the hordes of illegals are perpetrating on the American people & land owners in those illegal migration corridors ??

someone is backing this media push that is putting the harsh spotlight
on the border jumpers, and painting tham as being less than poor souls
seeking a sanctuary & a possible better future for themselves and their future american-citizen offspring...
it seems that some media is pushing an agenda that the border jumpers are mostly of a criminal mindset and reckless to boot, in trafficking their
wares- - whether the wares are drugs, sex-slaves, indentured sweatshop workers, or contraband weapons/arms/explosives/biologicals

somethings going on......

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
Can you speculate as to what that is?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Togetic

Can you speculate as to what that is?

well, there's the push to introduce some form of US military
to 'assist' Mexico in their war on drugs & the 'Columbian' ?
which is a sorta paramilitary army that supports the drug cartel
that operates throughout the central america lands.

i suspect that the WOT & the drugwar are in a process of being ramped up
in the Mexico sphere of influence...

the US & its mouthpieces in media may be priming the public &
coercing Mexioco with the sabotage & scorched earth tactics that the drug & labor smugglers are exacting on the US mainland, as reason to buld up a multinational military presence....

or something

but the long story, if you want to follow it:
The Annexation of Mexico @ www.counterpunch.org...

[edit on 20-6-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

someone is backing this media push that is putting the harsh spotlight
on the border jumpers, and painting tham as being less than poor souls
seeking a sanctuary & a possible better future for themselves and their future american-citizen offspring...

They are being painted that way because it's true - they are not merely the poor, innocent, well-intentioned day laborers seeking a better life. They are parasites who are draining our society and our economy.

it seems that some media is pushing an agenda that the border jumpers are mostly of a criminal mindset and reckless to boot, in trafficking their
wares- - whether the wares are drugs, sex-slaves, indentured sweatshop workers, or contraband weapons/arms/explosives/biologicals

Prove that they're not.

i suspect that the WOT & the drugwar are in a process of being ramped up
in the Mexico sphere of influence...

the US & its mouthpieces in media may be priming the public &
coercing Mexioco with the sabotage & scorched earth tactics that the drug & labor smugglers are exacting on the US mainland, as reason to buld up a multinational military presence....

or something

I'm not buying it. The War on Drugs is a policy which is like so many others, a source of pork-barrel funds and endless supply of cushy jobs for relatives and those who donate to campaigns. Every so often, it needs a new twist, a new "strategy", to ensure it's continued funding. The Annexation is nothing more than the latest installment.

No, if you want to put some teeth into border enforcement, we need to start upping the ante. Eliminate the "anchor baby" policy. Make border jumping a felony instead of a misdemeanor. Make hiring an illegal a felony. Get that wall built, and staff it with the military.

Enough pussyfooting around.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
This is the most important issue facing the U.S. today, I'd say even more important than Islamic terrorism.

The area in question has always been one of if not the most traveled routes by thei illgals.

I am willing to bet the illegals get a kick out of destroying the park.

yes it does need to be closed not only because of the illegal hispanics but also because terrorits have been alleged to use that route.

What makes it even worse is the drug runners also use the route but when confronted by ICE they shoot at our guards but our policy is not to shoot back.

Thanks for wheres the fence if you had not used it I would have,
love it.

[edit on 6/20/2007 by shots]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Lets not forget that actual terrorists are being smuggled in by mexican gangs that are responsible for getting ppeople across the border.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
This is sad and unfortunate. This bill better not pass. It has basically shown the final failure and betrayal (at least we hope) of this President. It also shows the failure and betrayal by the Democrats who were suppsedly much better than the Republicans but have NOT turned out that way.

If they wanted to start majorly deporting people...they could...but they won't. I have no problem with Mexicans wanting to become Americans, but don't disrespect us and our laws, and then expect to be Mexican and also AMERICAN. If you want citizenship, wave the American flag, speak english, and celebrate the 4th of July...not Cinco De Mayo.

That's how I feel about this mess.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Eliminate the "anchor baby" policy. Make border jumping a felony instead of a misdemeanor.

I found something that relates to this illegal tactic:
Take a look here and see what's been happening to the 14th Amendment.

First, I'll quote the entire Amendment, then sum up how it's been broken (by not enforcing the Immigration Laws):

AMENDMENT XIV of the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION
Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868.
Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
Section 2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.
Section 3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
Section 4. The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.
Section 5. The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

At the link above, the website explains the original intent of those who wrote & ratified the 14th Amendment: In a nutshell, Section 1 describes that, in order for an infant born on American soil to be considered as an "automatic Citizen," the parents must first be "under the jurisdiction" of the United States...But how can a child be an automatic Citizen if the parents are not "under the jurisdiction?" As the parents are in the USA illegally, they are not "under US jurisdiction," therefore these "anchor babies" are also in the USA illegally!

As explained in 1866, Senator Jacob Howard fully explains the original intent of the 14th Amendment:

"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."

And even backed up by Senator Edward Cowan:

"[A foreigner in the United States] has a right to the protection of the laws; but he is not a citizen in the ordinary acceptance of the word..."

In short, the original intent was:

The phrase "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" was intended to exclude American-born persons from automatic citizenship whose allegiance to the United States was not complete. With illegal aliens who are unlawfully in the United States, their native country has a claim of allegiance on the child. Thus, the completeness of their allegiance to the United States is impaired, which therefore precludes automatic citizenship.

This is even reiterated in some cases that appeared before the Supreme Court!
Here's one case:

Over a century ago, the Supreme Court appropriately confirmed this restricted interpretation of citizenship in the so-called "Slaughter-House cases" [83 US 36 (1873) and 112 US 94 (1884)]13. In the 1884 Elk v.Wilkins case12, the phrase "subject to its jurisdiction" was interpreted to exclude "children of ministers, consuls, and citizens of foreign states born within the United States."
--------------------
Congress subsequently passed a special act to grant full citizenship to American Indians, who were not citizens even through they were born within the borders of the United States. The Citizens Act of 1924, codified in 8USCSß1401, provides that:
The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:
(a) a person born in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;
(b) a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe.

Another case:

In 1889, the Wong Kim Ark Supreme Court case10,11 once again, in a ruling based strictly on the 14th Amendment, concluded that the status of the parents was crucial in determining the citizenship of the child. The current misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment is based in part upon the presumption that the Wong Kim Ark ruling encompassed illegal aliens. In fact, it did not address the children of illegal aliens and non-immigrant aliens, but rather determined an allegiance for legal immigrant parents based on the meaning of the word domicil(e). Since it is inconceivable that illegal alien parents could have a legal domicile in the United States, the ruling clearly did not extend birthright citizenship to children of illegal alien parents. Indeed, the ruling strengthened the original intent of the 14th Amendment.

In short, the "anchor baby policy" itself is Unconsitutional and, therefore by proxy, is already a Federal Offense!

Mr. Bush, it is far past time for you to carry out your Oath-bound duty to the Constitution & now "faithfully execute the laws of the land." It is not your job to change the laws or change the land itself, but to maintain the Rule of Law under Constitutional writ!

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
djohnsto77
Paraphrase: This is the most important issue facing the US now...
Sorry but I seriously disagree with your thought here. I don't understand how important the illegal alien issue is in the United States but it's on the news and has been foe awhile, unfortunately.

This war both in Afghanistan & Iraq is causing extremism to do extreme things against us ( the west) for decades to come. Some bad stuff is going to happen, as with even calming the the new generations there would still take a generation to preclude mega-violence against us, I feel.

We're in a terribly bad state of future affairs for our Children.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Nice Work Midnight D!!

Here's the deal! This is WAR, and it's about time people quit making this a political or partisan issue. This is an AMERICAN issue, period! It is a type of economic and social warfare called Irredentism. Basically, Irredentism is where an ethnic group utterly floods across borders into an area and starts making revanchist claims on territories, typically based on some BS claims that "we were here first", when in truth they weren't. The government of Mexico has declared War on the U.S.A. by actively promoting and helping border jumpers get here illegally and then by providing them with legal assistance and help in defrauding our social systems for their own benefit. By bleeding our welfare and medical systems dry they directly profit from the services provided, plus they weaken our nations institutions making it easier for them to take over. By getting help from political parties or figures they are then able to more easily become registered voters and elect their own people into office, like in L.A. Any American politician that supports Amnesty is a TRAITOR!

Listen to this racist bull$h!t they spew, and they dare call anyone who wants border security and opposes amnesty racist? That's not true at all! I like Mexicans just fine, but they are declaring war on us. I am not kidding, in this video they really are declaring war on us! If they want war, I say we give it to them, without discrimination. Equal opportunity death to the invaders, regardless of race, creed, color, sex, religion, etc.!

Aztlan La Raza (the race)

"Oh I'm sorry, did you say "La Recoquista of Aztlan?"" BLAM! BLAM! War is hell after all. 2 days ago they attacked our nation, and I saw 1 article in the Washington Post about it, but nowhere else in MSM. Why aren't they calling that "Terrorism?"

Arsonist Illegals "Burning Out" US Border Security Agents

I'm fighting mad and fed up with this crap! Anyone near Seattle please show up this Saturday at the Space Needle at 12:30-1pm for a march through downtown to the Federal Building in protest. Bring a flag.

This video is a short clip of a republican congressman who has fallen out of favor with the administration over this issue, and he makes some very good arguments.

AMNESTY = NORTH AMERICAN UNION

It is INTENTIONAL by the administration for a number of reasons. 1) They are forwarding more North American Union language and SPPI in this bill, 2) By legalizing more Mexicans so they become American Citizens, it makes implementation of the NAU that much easier for them, 3) To get more support in the form of troops to fight in Iraq they give the illegals a path to citizenship by allowing them to join the army, and 4) In truth, the illegals that get recruited by the military won't be going to Iraq, they will be deployed against US here on American soil once they institute Continuity of Government from NSPD51/HASPD20/REX84. The illegals didn't grow up on our Constitution so they will blindly and gladly follow orders that violate Posse Comitatus to kick in doors and disarm the populace in exchange for citizenship.

In closing, I feel very passionately about this issue, and to the mods, if I broke any rules I'm sorry. I'll check back to look for edits to clean it up. I am not saying we all go out and "shoot people", but I am saying we should exercise our Constitutional rights to defend ourselves because they have declared war on us in their own words as I have proven, and we have the lawful right to defend ourselves against their attacks and invasion, especially if the government won't do it.

Kelldor

P.S.: "You do realize of course, This Means War!" -- Bugs Bunny

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Kelldor,

Interesting Post. Your importance to-it seems formidable and pronounced. Let's all hope on this continent your anger toward the apparent US intrusions or wannabee intrusions are never interrupted with anything none of us can avoid or survive which was and is my priority point.

Midnight D

(Dallas, will do.)

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I love it they have brought out a new add on wheres the fence has both verions at this link Enjoy. I did. The top one with the wter mark is the new one.

www.wheresthefence.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
fires, on our border?..thats it im calling DHS.."DHS?..Yes. - "hi Yes I want 5 divisions deployed immediately to the border with shoot-to-kill orders of anyone crossing the border." Thanks. -Roger that sir.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
djohnsto77

We're in a terribly bad state of future affairs for our Children.

Dallas

I agree with your statement that we are in a terrible state with respect to leaving a solid and well-secured America to our children. This issue is nothing-new IMO. Illegals have been getting across for decades and the Government has allowed it. I would venture to guess there is some back room deal with Mexico not to crack down to heavily. It is the saddest display of protecting the sovereignty of a country I have ever witnessed. I live in Northern VA Herndon to be specific and the MS13 local union is alive and well. The day worker site is overrun, the local employees who operate the fast food chains and pretty much any service available is non-English speaking. Now please don’t get me wrong I do not hold it against anyone for wanting a better life. I don’t blame them one bit, if i lived in Mexico i would want to get out of that toilet most Ricky tick to. I blame the government for not ensureing a safe and secure boarder.

And I also agree that this issue is the most important of our current issues.
What is going on in the Middle East will be happening for some time to come. Its now time to lock our boarders and only allow those in who do it legally. Its hard to say how many criminal entities have come in over the years, im sure it’s thru the roof. Terrorist will use this weakness again, you can bet on it. When i was stationed in Germany at the Fulda Gap if anyone crossed the East German Boarder they would be jammed immediately. And no, i don’t condone the politics of East Germany and Russia. I condone the way in which they secured the boarder. It’s sad to have to do that but it’s the only way and man it with the National Guard, hence the name.... Hello

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Let me give you my cut-to-the-chase idea/vision on the whole "boarder security" issue and "illegal immigration" problem.

Boarder security: Vital to all nations in the world, from preventing drugs, terrorism (though ultra rare in North America, sort of pending on what kind of activity you consider "terrorist") to drugs and immigration. By NOT securing a boarder you not only allow illegals to run it, which destroys economies, but it also allows the drug cartels and smugglers to run amok. I am far more concerned with the later two than a million illegals. Why? The later 2 bring guns and organized crime with them, also corruption. However, in the case of North America we face a problem, we have a massive boarder, over 2000+ miles long we have to defend at all times, night and day. So how do you defend a boarder like this? You can not. Not alone at any rate, and also there are catches I will get into later. For now lets work on the defence. So you want more BP (Boarder Patrol) folks, ok, no problem... Maybe... First off to defend 2000 miles of boarder you need a couple hundred thousand people on the boarder, that is going to cost us a mint of money. So what is an alternative? Well a fence can be cut, land mines are barbaric and kill indiscriminately, UAVS are too few and cost too much... So what to do. Satellites, we are in a modern age where one satellite can patrol a vast area easily if it is programmed to follow unorthadox activities, yet this also costs too much. So let us use the satellites to keep UP THE MILISECOND communication going between the people on the boarder. Radio towers can be taken out by drug dealers remember? So lets keep going... A pit might work, if it is WIDE enough and DEEP enough, in short create a dry moat. Sure they will try and fill it in, but there is a second catch-22. The Mexicans. After all, they ARE comming from Mexico, so let us dangle the perverbial carrot in front of them: we slash ALL imports, ALL exports, ALL aid, ALL funding of whatever it may be and: "buddy we will just screw you up if you challange us any further" on this type of deal. Get the Mexicans to send their own people to the boarder and form a dual wall, one that faces INWARD, so no one can run away anymore. Yes this could be bad for those of us who believe in the NWO, but let us keep going. So due to this increase in numbers we can put LESS on the boarder because they will be supplying a certain percentage. Now yes, if they truely want them to inflitrate the USA and conquer it they WILL let them through, but this will only add fuel to the fire politicaly for US. Our areas are secure, have 0 people slipping in... Yet they have MILLIONS running by?!?! We can use this to force them to take action and also allow us to slash further aid to Mexico, also it will give us more reason to strengthen the boarder in the long run. So this is a political/defencive policy, it will serve two purposes. It will FORCE the Mexican government to take action, thus aleviating stress on our BP. Ok, now we have a 20 ft. deep pit by 50ft. wide, BP of BOTH nations running back and forth... But this will not solve anything in the long run, this is only to prevent the RAMPANT illegal immigration and PRIMARILY stop: Drug dealers and smugglers. So, now to tell you another problem we face, not with the illegals who are harmless in comparison to the other two groups I named off: In my own state there was an article in the newspaper that stated that the drug runners found a new way of slipping drugs in: they dug "rabbit holes" across the boarder. In short a small hole just wide enough for 1 small man to drag a box of drugs UNDERGROUND across the boarder, these tunnels went some 300-500 yards! How was this possible? They went to boarder towns, usualy ones that had an American town on one side, and a Mexican one not 200 yards away on the other. They used the sewer system to inflitrate the American cities and dug tunnels the rest of the way. They found HUNDREDS of these tunnels, some turned up in some peoples back yards behind a shed, others next to the garbage dumpster. Very hard to spot. So as you can see, we can NOT stop it completely this way. So lets go on to the LONG TERM solution shall we?

Ok, sure people are mad as hell on both sides about the buildup, some are scared of the implications, but let us run on the assumption that we have a decent government (HAH!). WHY do they come here? Well some come here to conquer the USA sure, we all know their names: Aztlan, La Raza and MeChA with their supplier: The Mexican Mafia along with the fact the US government is supplying them essentialy because of how things are run. Now WHERE DO THEY GO?! Easy: Corporations. These illegals are brought in by Wal-Mart, fast food companies, major food corporations that run slaughter houses (highly dangerous) and other such organizations that grow food and fruits. So let us solve part ONE by removing these same corporations, not only do they ship their labor overseas, but they also hire illegals! These corporations are beyond criminal in activity, so lets remove them. Let us open the door for smaller American owned and operated businesses to start, remove outsourcing, remove the illegal factor from production. Any company caught hiring them en mase: government seizer of the company, CEO's sent to jail for life and I mean STATE prison not the country clubs, and immediate resale of the company to the highest bidder that is American. Tyrannical in nature? Not really, more along the lines of PROTECTIVE. As for the people who hires illegals as maids and butlers... Well if we catch them they are fined HEAVILY and I mean MILLIONS of dollars and also serve state prison time, the illegal is also sent back... (deep breath) But also in the same sweep the people who can afford this are very, VERY few, so we have less to worry about, lets keep focusing on the major problem: corporations who hire them.
OK! So now we have things nearly settled here, so what happens if one DOES manage to get in (which they will, build a better mousetrap build a better mouse remember?) well in that case let us go over the degree of the illegal:
#1: "baby buster" illega-Illegal alien woman comes in ready to pop, pops in a hospital and demands that child be American. Access denied. The mother must have lived in the USA for a minimum of 5 years, be able to speak and read english and be ready to be naturalized as a citizen BEFORE we accept that. Any children born will be taken care of untill they are ready to be returned to their parents, and we send a bill to the Mexican government. If they refuse... Remember we can just shut off all that foreign aid and make their lives hell... Not to mention we could "fund" groups that believe in overthrowing them like the Zapatistas. Give the Zapatistas F-16's, anti-aircraft missiles, anti-tank missiles, modern guns and unlimited ammo... Yes this is called blackmail, but it will save both nations in the long run. Next off, the main reason they come here is for jobs, so now that they can not get jobs here they are desperate. Well we have already started to work on rebuilding our economy so now we can help them rebuild theirs. This is a way of solving things in the long run and I will go into it in the next post because it is telling me I am out of space.

Continued on next post.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
CONTINUED:
Now back to the illegals before we go into the economy problem:
#2: Regular Runners-Ordinary illegal alien who runs the boarder, just send them on back, that easy.

Yes I left out the drug runners and smuggers, why? Shoot on sight if they shoot, if they do not we have prison labor that makes items like GLUE by now, so that is solved if we do not feel like spending the money to send them back. Just detain them for a long while so they pay off the price of sending them back then do exactly that.

OK! How DO we help the economy of Mexico? Build it up, they are 3rd world, however if we bring in technology that allows for recycling, producing their own food on a managable level, and all around help them get jobs... We will be helping them AND helping the USA at the same time. So let us share the technology on how to build a 1st world nation, we are not barbaric Nazis right? So lets give them what they need to build their nation up. After all what destroyed their economy was the same corporations who destroyed the US economy.

By now your either really ticked off and going to make a super long reply to this about how f'ed up it is and yada yada. Or your eyes are just about ready to fall out of your head. Anyway, before you do, just remember I have already tried to explain my ideals in real life IN DETAIL and I barely got through 2-3 subjects within 4 hours and there are hundreds upon hundreds going through my head. So if this sounds odd, it does, because I am taking what would take me a day to explain and trying to turn it into one or two posts. Also my mind goes faster than my fingers so if things sound funny that is another reason, my mind will be on paragraph three or four and my fingers are still on paragraph one.

Now for the primary purpose of this post:
They are desperate because there is nothing for them in Mexico, so they are more than willing to go to extremes to get here. However, I will not condone them WHOLELY for it, after all the USA is responsible in some ways, we let OUR corporations rape their nation... Read the book: Fast Food Nation and you will realize how messed up things are in Mexico because of the FOOD corporations alone! I do not consider moving factories to Mexico so they can spew more pollution and use slave labor as "helping" their economy. Also I had a woman at a college give a speech about the crime in Mexico brought by US corporations. Suprisingly it was the opposite of what most think, she talked about how many women have "dissapeared" and turned up brutaly raped and murdered in Mexico. All of them used to work for US based corporations, namely factories. I will try and dig up her papers, she gave me a copy of them and I will try and find it and post the sources, not going to promise anything, I am in process of moving so things are rather... Disorderly. Anyway, I will get back to you on that one.

So with all the crime, rape, murder, hopelessness, corruption, and all around pointlessness of staying in Mexico... What do they have to loose? Nothing, comming here is a 50/50 shot and they are more than willing. As the saying goes: "Drive people into desperation, they take desperate measures." And they have. Any shooting on the boarder I would suspect came from the drug cartels and smugglers more than the illegals and coyotes.

The boarder does need to be secured, but we need to secure it from the drug runners and smugglers more than anything else. Also, as for the illegal nutjob groups... Just deem them an illegal terrorist organization since they DO want to murder all non-latinos and just squash them. At the same time provide a helping hand to a neighbor and prove we are NOT barbarians like the La Raza, Aztlan and MeChA would have people believe about us. The one thing these groups hate more than anything else and FEAR more than anything else is being proven wrong nationaly and internationaly. So let us start on smashing their support basis by proving them wrong.

Ok, that was long winded, yet I have been waiting to say that one. If we ever hope of solving this we need to make it possible to live their lives without running boarders, now I hate the idea of spoon feeding someone, but they can not and WE can not do a DARN thing without our economy because we are ALL subject to the NWO/elites and corporations who do NOT want us united and working on solving our problems.

What must also be remembered is in all societies we have nutjobs, we in the USA have: KKK, Neo-Nazi, Skinhead, Mafia, Bloods, Crpyts, other like gangs, Black seperatists, White seperatists, and that just covers the non-corporates. We all have nutjobs, it is a matter of who gets the most air time, if all we did was broadcast said groups everyone in the world would think the USA is on the edge of catastrophy due to hate groups, that we were a hairs breath away from annihilating ourselves. We are not, we just want to annihilate the NWO/Elites and corporations, or at least I hope that is a popular theory which it appears to be.

Anyway, running out of space again so I will leave off here, I hope you realize now we are all being screwed because of the top 1% and their ilk, as well as a tiny handful of nutjobs on both sides which we ALL need to work on taking out collectively.

I do hope we can unite North America and the world eventually, however not at this rate, at this rate it will destroy all our nations and allow the elites to conquer the world. My ideal and dream is of a Federation, not an empire based on putting more power in the hands of the few and screwing the people.

Feel free to rage against me in PM so other people will not have to put up with it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join