It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

photos of pets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
hi,

if this has been done before, sorry but any way...

ever wanted to show off your pets? well post some pictures of your pets here, I'd like to see what other members are interested in. here are my pets:

Lilly:

Rose:

like i said, post some pictures here for all to see

Roswell.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Other pets threads:

Post your pets

Post pictures of your pets!!

Just sayin'...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hmm, the problem is sometimes threads get too big, which is a big problem, then everybody has to search through thousands of photos and stuff, know what I mean?

They should make a special forum into which to put older threads,,, and photo threads that grow big quick should be put into the "recycle bin" forum and replaced with a fresh new thread.

Just an idea, don't shoot me!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
can we just keep this thread to pets please?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier

and photo threads that grow big quick should be put into the "recycle bin" forum and replaced with a fresh new thread.

What?!
You want to trash the old pictures?! What's the point for anybody to post, if they knew that it will be trashed sooner or later anyway? I say we'll keep them in our archives. And hopefully they won't be forgotten. Even if you have seen those pictures and don't bother seeing them again, there are others who have not seen them yet. My 2 cents...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Originally posted by Russian soldier

and photo threads that grow big quick should be put into the "recycle bin" forum and replaced with a fresh new thread.

What?!
You want to trash the old pictures?! What's the point for anybody to post, if they knew that it will be trashed sooner or later anyway? I say we'll keep them in our archives. And hopefully they won't be forgotten. Even if you have seen those pictures and don't bother seeing them again, there are others who have not seen them yet. My 2 cents...

Oh, I'm sorry, but you misunderstood me, I meant put the old threads in a special forum, where they should be kept, and in their place on the original forum a fresh thread be put. The special forum will exist, and everyone will get a chance to see the old photos over and over again. Goodness no, I do not want the old stuff to be trashed, it is very good stuff and I hope it stays on ATS forever

And so as not to upset the author of this thread any further, I'll post a pic of my pet. Nice dogs btw.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
A recent picture of my cat Max.

Photo: Hellmutt

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
this is my dog, hes pretty awesome, his names Nelson.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
ben

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Chanel... too cute...

[edit on 19/6/2007 by SilentShadow]

top topics

join