It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged spacecraft/objects on moon

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Wow
this sounds too good to be true. If this astronomer has truly captured an alien spacecraft then surely the spooks would be all over him like a rash as well as anyone connected to him and put a lid on this immediately.

Not sure how this device works but its probably something to do with electromagnetism that allows him to capture objects in detail so far away.

It sounds similar to another telescopic device that was built by an amateur inventor and few years ago called the angel light that could do similar things and even see through solid objects.

www.baytoday.ca...

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I hate to be the bringer of bad news. As I want to believe more than anyone and would LOVE to see some photographic or video/film proof. With my own eyes would be better. I shoot HD video and have been shooting and a photographer for 15 years. I've shot stills and video through a telescope. The images posted are horrible. I don't know where to start. A lot of the "what is this?" "Is it an orb" "A space craft!?!?!" No, it's a dirty lens. Light reflecting on the lens from dirt spots etc etc. In the industry we give each other crap if that shows up on our footage. Way to forget to clean your lens. As far as the space craft or SS movement in the "film". It's a VERY bad job using a compositing or editing program. If you've ever tried to do time lapse picture of the moon you'll notice how the earths rotation moves it slightly out of frame on a much quicker basis than what you'd think. The movement of the space craft and secret ss? It's a digital move isolated from the background and not consistent with moving the camera or telescope to keep the framing.

I heard about the pictures on the radio show today and I was so excited I could hardly stand it. When I viewed all the pictures, I was more than let down. Hopefully some one some day will get some pictures to show everyone. In the mean time, what was posted is fake and bad at it too. It's my job to create lies to appear real. Suspension of disbelief. The images posted look like someone learning photoshop badly and using adobe after effects but something much cheaper or maybe final cut pro but more like imovie. There's hope for next time.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
here is every single link i know of in which relates to the moon and its alien bases

www.youtube.com... 12 parts…

www.youtube.com... 15 parts…

www.youtube.com... 6 parts

www.youtube.com... part 1
www.youtube.com... part 2

www.youtube.com... 7 parts

www.youtube.com... 9 parts

www.youtube.com... 12 parts

[edit on 22-10-2007 by andre18]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wanttobelieve
I hate to be the bringer of bad news. As I want to believe more than anyone and would LOVE to see some photographic or video/film proof. With my own eyes would be better. I shoot HD video and have been shooting and a photographer for 15 years. I've shot stills and video through a telescope. The images posted are horrible. I don't know where to start. A lot of the "what is this?" "Is it an orb" "A space craft!?!?!" No, it's a dirty lens. Light reflecting on the lens from dirt spots etc etc. In the industry we give each other crap if that shows up on our footage. Way to forget to clean your lens. As far as the space craft or SS movement in the "film". It's a VERY bad job using a compositing or editing program. If you've ever tried to do time lapse picture of the moon you'll notice how the earths rotation moves it slightly out of frame on a much quicker basis than what you'd think. The movement of the space craft and secret ss? It's a digital move isolated from the background and not consistent with moving the camera or telescope to keep the framing.

I heard about the pictures on the radio show today and I was so excited I could hardly stand it. When I viewed all the pictures, I was more than let down. Hopefully some one some day will get some pictures to show everyone. In the mean time, what was posted is fake and bad at it too. It's my job to create lies to appear real. Suspension of disbelief. The images posted look like someone learning photoshop badly and using adobe after effects but something much cheaper or maybe final cut pro but more like imovie. There's hope for next time.

You just registered to say its is a dirty lens? what a LOAD OF CRAP!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
These are from film called interstellar by Splielberg. Due out later in 08. they have been posted here many times before. Try using the ATS search bar before posting.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osyris
These are from film called interstellar by Splielberg. Due out later in 08. they have been posted here many times before. Try using the ATS search bar before posting.

After having made contact by email with John...I highly doubt that this has anything to do with Spielberg's movie 'Interstellar'. In the prologue of his book Black Holes And Time Warps - Einstein's Outrageous Legacy Kip Thorne uses a fictionalized story to open the book that is basically the probable framework for the film 'Interstellar'.

At this point in time no information about Spielberg's 'Interstellar' is available...watch this page as information is update. In a word it's premature to claim that these pictures have anything to do with the Spielberg movie, sorry...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
A guy called John Lenard has been posting pictures on Space.com which according to him depict spacecraft, and objects on the moon. There are some strange looking shots, I'm not sure what to make of them:

www.space.com...

That Interstellar stuff just looks like the dancing triangles in space to me.

If the image is reproducible over time then the dancing is out and a true
object, yet the lights must still be coming from motors and only Tesla
craft need the motors running at all times.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

A GRIDKEEPER MOON movie.

Who says you have to go to the moon.

See it now.

ED:

teslaandlyne (6 seconds ago)
It look like two building in one part.

[edit on 12/31/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There's an e-mail address stating that he has a video of this in high resolution, its [email protected]. Go ahead and ask him to send one for you, and then please host it somewhere so that he doesn't get thousands of e-mails, although i believe he already did.

I'm not going to speculate anything now, because this actually look real to me. All of those spacecraft pictures look like satellites, but this structure?

We still don't have a definite answer, do we? 17 pages already.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rawsom
There's an e-mail address stating that he has a video of this in high resolution, its [email protected]. Go ahead and ask him to send one for you, and then please host it somewhere so that he doesn't get thousands of e-mails, although i believe he already did.

I'm not going to speculate anything now, because this actually look real to me. All of those spacecraft pictures look like satellites, but this structure?

We still don't have a definite answer, do we? 17 pages already.

Sorry for the dissapointment. The Moon's structure video by John Lenard
Walson is a FAKE. I know this because I was the first one who received this video long before the gridkeeper invented himself. I discovered the
tampering and warned Lenard (who was using another name at that time)
not to pretend deceive me or any other person with this fake.

So far this video image has been already debunked here by the general
opinion if you make a search in this an other similar threads on the same subject.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Implosion

Why can't these people use megaupload... its as easy as using email.

How were they going to send it in the first place.

Yeah Sereda and his critter circle... give it up... with Icke both UK Intel
perhaps.

Perhaps US Intel has given it a rest.

Its all EM beams and electrified craft glowing in the tether footage.
What else glows in the dark... light.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I don't claim that what any one on here says is wrong or right. In my personal opinion it would be very interesting to be able to see these "craft" myself. Humans do tend to see patterns and familiar images in things though especially if you have a creative or artisic mind. For example one of the pictures from a previous post looks like a giant dimly lit humanoid face with an encrusted jewel at the forehead, but obviously thats impossible. :-)

[edit on 7-3-2008 by Phlea]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
They all look like badly focused nebula. I get the same shots just prior to focus and speed stabilization on the the mount.
Seems like just another money grab to me.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
One thing that must be remembered when looking at the moon, is how relevant the size of the moon is compared to what your looking at, size, position, what's being used to observe it, and so forth.

The moon is the size of four (4) continents of Africa......so, take Africa (I've heard it's the size of 4 United States as well, so take it for what you will), so, let's just suppose that your looking at one whole half of the moon, so that essentially is two Africa's side by side. Now, take two Africa's......put them side by side, go onto the moon, and look at Africa from the moon with your 5-8 inch telescope and try to point out objects, buildings, homes, or whatever else you think you are finding on the moon.

Now, go into earth's atmosphere with the same camera used in the Clemintine missions and the Apollo missions (yes, I know, different camera's, but those pics is our point of reference) and as your orbiting the earth, try to again, point out objects on the surface while looking from the sub orbit, and you will see that pointing anything out on the surface is hard to do. Buildings would be VERY difficult to point out from 70 miles above earths surface. I just think that the size's and distances between the observers and the objects MUST be considered in a realistic way.

I've heard people claim that HUGE humanoid things are on the moon......well, those humanoids would have to be a hundreds of feet tall, and basically be able to floss his teeth with telephone poles, so you have to put that into perspective when looking at anything on the moon.

I still do believe, however, that there are some things on the moon of non-natural origins. Think of flying over the United States, and you are barely making out the squares that represent our civilization. Claims of things on the Moon and/or Mars, are determined by looking for those patterns / geometric shapes (the latter much harder to point out unless the "building" is the size of a city.

So, think about it peeps!!! Something on the moon that can be looked at as a square that could be a building, or a tall rock structure that could be a "glass tower" has to be looked at relative to your position or a probe shot orbiting the moon, or using your telescope outside your house.

Have fun, and let the games continue!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join