It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protocols of Zion? Freemasons and Catholic Church

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hi
I have searched for info and nothing answering my que has come up.
I would like to know if anyone knows of a connection between the Zionists and the Catholic Church.

So far, from the searchs, I have read generally that the Catholic Church and Zionists are opposed to each other.

My question is quite simply 'is there a connection or are they affiliated with each other?'

thanks

This is a serious situation. Letters against Bishop Bruskewitz from no less than nine Masons who claim to be Catholics appeared in the June issue of Scottish Rite. Five of the writers were identified as 33rd-degree Masons, two were of the 32nd degree, and two were identified as wives of Masons. The existence of such confusion over the incompatibility between being a Catholic and being a Mason should be the subject of serious public discussion at the November meeting of the National Conference of Catholic Bishops.

I am not sure how integral or correct this source is but offer it up anyway.
showcase.netins.net...

On the surface it appears the Catholic Church prefer Catholics to reject Freemason beliefs. If you are a Mason, then you can't be a Catholic?

Perhaps I am wrong and would be more than happy to be corrected. Various info I have read indicated that the Zionists were Freemasons.

Could someone clarify this for me?

thanks in advance.

and here is another:

Masons Control the Vatican And The Roman Catholic Church

so on the surface or face value it appears the Vatican condemn Freemasonry and yet the article above is quite puzzling.

and another:

Because John was a professing Catholic, the Masons who recruited John told him that the Church had once opposed Freemasonry for political reasons, but had since changed its position. Seeking to resolve this potential controversy, John contacted his parish priest about joining the Masons. The priest told John that the Church had no objection to Catholic membership in Freemasonry. Given the priest’s advice and John’s perception of Masonry as a harmless, fraternal order, John believed that there was no need to further investigate the question.

For the next three years, Freemasonry became a significant part of John’s life. John became a member of two Masonic lodges and served one of them as a lodge officer. John also became a 32nd degree Freemason in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry and a member of the Shriners. John’s Grand Lodge also conferred upon him the “Proficiency Card.” This is a rare credential that designated John as an expert in Masonic ritual and authorized him to teach the rituals to Masons and Masonic lodges. John received this credential faster than anyone in the history of his State of Wisconsin.

Admittedly, John had some lingering concerns about his Masonic membership while he was a Mason. The Lodge’s rituals would use strange names for God, require its members to pray aloud around a common altar, swear secret oaths with blood-curdling penalties, and make repeated references to resurrection and eternal life without any mention of Jesus Christ

freemasonrywatch.org...

Anyone care to comment on this too?

Originally posted Bryd

We've gone over this numerous times before.

Protocols of Zion is a complete hoax, and is one of the most famous hoaxes around. There's no truth to it.

It's strange that people find out it's a hoax and then try to find ways to "make it true" or to say it's metaphor. It wasn't metaphor and it wasn't true.

It was just a plain old smear job by the Russian secret police to give the government an excuse to deport Jews to Siberia.

Found here: The Protocols of the learned elders of zion - 2003

Had to also add this one:

Originally posted by Djarums

contributed but then deleted imput:

deleted due to the realization that im no longer interested in wasting my intellectual energy on topics that are regurgitated daily. if you still believe this, i'm not changing you.

Alrighty then, it would appear this topic is a hoax and regurgitated daily.
Can someone confirm this?

thanks

[edit on 13-6-2007 by NJE777]

[edit on 13-6-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Your post is somewhat confusing mixing freemasonary, Catholicism and the "Zionists" all in a mish mash. I suppose one point to start is that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, as alluded to in your title, was most certainly a forgery:

en.wikipedia.org...

You might want to define or otherwise clarify what you mean by "Zionism" since there are multiple meanings to that term.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toromos
You might want to define or otherwise clarify what you mean by "Zionism" since there are multiple meanings to that term.

urgh!!

the pursuit of the truth is manic... really.

Thank you for your response and information. To be honest, I wouldn't know now what to change my thread to... the Catholic Church and ? or ? or maybe even ?.

All I know is that there is soooooooo much BS around and it is getting harder and harder to find legitimate information.

I appreciate your imput.

thank you

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The sad part is that people lost their lives over the Protocols, it is believed to have influenced Hitler.

new topics

top topics

join