It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traveling in the Worlds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I have been studying the principle of the golden ratio and thought this may also apply to my theory. For thousands of years, many civilizations from the Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans have used this number 1.618 in many of its architectual designs.

I continue to think about the Tree of Life, and other symbols within the craft and feel confident that our Creator is a brilliant Architect. Let me explain. Let's imagine we have multiple worlds existing at the same time and occupying the same space. How can we travel between these worlds? Atomic frequencies can be manipulated causing atoms to vanish from existence and reappear in another location.

If we take this knowledge and apply it to IMO the two devine numbers PI and PHI, it could be possible to travel virtually anywhere except the realm of the Creator. How is this possible?

In the drawing above we have PI (The universal design of all creation) and PHI (The law of creation, where there is light there is dark), Neither one of these devine equations can exist without each other. The shortest point from A to B is not a straight line, if A was set at a frequency of 500 and B was at 1000, we lock A to B and let nature do the rest. Nature will balance the imbalance, so generally what will happen is instantly A will disappear and reappear with B.

If we look at this on a universal scale, space, time and dimmensional travel is possible using this theory. Could it be possible that a collection of relics show how to create the energy possible to lock into these worlds. I thought about the Holy Grail and other relics being exactly that, a map of safe zones and safe worlds. The problem which needs to be addressed is how to create enough energy to maintain a frequency lock.

Using this theory, the spirit world can be accessed. I believe they have the ability over there to access our world but they don't have the energy to stay. In their world, the laws of physics are a little different than ours. Maybe they are capable of this type of travel but do not have the energy to lock in. If we on this side provide the energy for them to maintain a stable lock, they can exist with us and materialize.

By doing this study, unlocking how they are able to travel interdimmensional would be as easy as asking them when they manifest. This knowledge can then be applied to space travel, dimmensional travel, and possibly time travel.

Peace

[edit on 11-6-2007 by blaqmyst]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Very interesting! I like your theory!

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Interesting concept, I did decide that although light and dark are made of opposite sides of the same fabric. One is simply the absence of light , an empty void A pregnant waiting. Once exposed to the light it ceases to exist. Or moreover it becomes filled of its original void.
The physics of alternate realities are beyond anything we can comprehend. We are still in such an infant stage of our evolutionary process. Lest we look inside and discover who we are in the inner world first, it is best to not begin such advanced cultural expeditions.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
extremely interesting theory and very well explained. I will look into this and put in my two cents. However...do we really want the spirit world here??? I think that would be a bad idea.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   

As we examine the Tree of Life which is a powerful symbol itself, we can see the many roads leading to other worlds of existence. PI being the universal structure of all matter and PHI is the method of travel. This symbol fits like a glove inside the Garden of Eden, another powerful symbol.

Science is now beginning to understand that our world and all the matter contained in it can be altered and transformed. When we break an atom down to it's smallest element, in reality the atom is not a solid particle.

If these are not solid, and have the ability to phase in and out of existence, we have to ask ourselves where did these particles go in the short time they left our existence? If you look at the Tree of Life, there are many levels or worlds you have to travel in order to reach the Great Architect.

The spirit world is as active and as real as our world today. The Great Architect has given many clues about life after death and the many worlds existing with us. The symbol PI is related to the only symbol that once it is created, there is no beginning nor is there an end. This is infinite, this is the circle in 2D, and the sphere in 3D. This symbol is in every creation on our plane and it is also the universal key to unlock the doorways leading to a vast amount of worlds.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by blaqmyst]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
That's great but what practical knowledge can a circle with a line through it give us to actually achieve it? Would you do this simply with the human mind? Some kind of "star gate"?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
That's great but what practical knowledge can a circle with a line through it give us to actually achieve it? Would you do this simply with the human mind? Some kind of "star gate"?

That's a very good question! Indeed our ability to travel outside of our existence has been tested in labs by outside thinkers. Using your mind to change your atomic signal is possible but I am going to have to choose a combination of both hardware and software. Let me explain.

Hardware- In order for us to travel safely through these worlds, we are going to need some form of protection until we can agree wherever we phased into is safe and we can survive. For example, the mass sightings of crafts from other beings. Although they may appear to be defying our laws of physics, in reality, if they phase out of existence just an hair; our laws no longer apply to them.

Have you ever seen video of these crafts appearing out of thin air and disappearing the same way? Inside the craft, all matter is locked in at a certain atomic wave including the craft itself. Once the lock is stable, they simply vanish from our existence and are traveling instantly to their new destination in fractions of a second.

When they travel this way, Einsteins theory does not apply and light speed becomes a very slow form of travel. This could be applied to crossing over into the spirit world, we don't know if we can exist there but we can phase in and out as much as we want and observe. As long as we are safe in our hardware, we can travel multidimensional without the worries of dying.

Software- The problem that is arising is maintaining such a lock. In order to change the atomic signal of one atom, that takes a vast amount of energy. There are particles that can supply this energy, and they are the PHI of atoms. This particle is the Positron.
The human body is mostly made of water, plasma and soft tissue. What makes the human body very special is our ability to regenerate. Billions of Positrons can be found in a cup of water, the only problem is being able to extract the atoms to create their high energy counterpart.

Here is where it gets a little gruesome. Plasma contains atoms as well, and if we can create Positrons from this form of matter, all the pilot has to do is patch into the craft and the plasma of the pilot will fuel the craft. It is an infinite source of energy, as long as the pilot regenerates (eat a few cookies and drink a glass of milk). So in reality, the craft is part of the pilot as much as the pilot is part of the craft (PHI).

In the spirit world, they may be able to bypass the craft for safety and phase in for a short time just to observe or make quick contact. It is hard to determine how they are capable of doing this because we are unfamiliar with their laws on that side.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by blaqmyst]

top topics

join