It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why forums are watched ....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Ok, just to break the conservative mould a little.
BT, maybe you should bugger off and actually read some of the older threads, there has been plenty of arguments, some very heated, between mods over various issues. Plus plenty of arguments occur over board-related topics in the Cosmic forum, its far from what you seem to have invented in your own little mind there BT.

If you read the old R&S forum, (before it turned into the local retard-pit). You would know where we stand on many issues. So stop whining like a bitch and bother to read posts the mods have made before making stupid comments.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 08:46 AM
link   
"I'm sorry, but I don't see the cheese that would give the whine some substance. Is it that you think that by being mods our voices are heard louder"

you certainly whinge more when people take the piss out of you.
never met such a thin skinned bunch of whiners......

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Kano, would you be the alcoholic Aussie or the Maori with the stick up his arse? I don't have access to the Cosmic forum, so the stellar battle of good v evil is not available to my viewership.
If I have to dig back in posts to excavate a broad spectrum of opinion from the mods/admins it sort of does reinforce my point of it's lack of presence in the current iteration of ATS, no?
Besides, call me a bitch again and you'll incur my wrath of "Yo Mama" jokes!

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 01:41 PM
link   
were the same people as in the old posts dickhead

of late however, we have unfortunately become far more occupied by the tumultuous goings on on the board and had to spend more time moderating than posting.

Its time you retards got over your insecurity about not being mods. Ideally we would not have to do any moderator duties. That was the case for a long long time here at ats, mods were a reserve force. But due to a few dip#s causing trouble on the board we've had to spend more time with our mod faces on.

Hopefully once it settles down we can go back to being regular posters once more, but that will be a lot easier if you stopped whining and got on with posting real posts.

[Edited on 12-2-2002 by Kano]

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ahhh, a druken Aussie AND a stick up his arse....NetChicken didn't list you. Really should have that looked at, sounds like it troubles you. Unless that's your thing, then Cheers mate!

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 11:32 PM
link   
hyuk hyuk

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I gotta ask:

What kind of ultra-secret terrorist organization posts its messages on a public MESSAGEBOARD f'r catssakes???

If I was planning a big global strike, I sure wouldn't be sitting in front of a computer typing 'power to the people' messages. If I was sending messages to my family, I'd be darn sure it was private and secret and that it couldn't finger me or them.

You can track down posters' ISPs.

Lame Terrorists or Red Herrings?

My guess is "red herrings"

Don't you know? secret meeting places are just too ovious now-adays . haha..

Out of the millions apon millions of websites out there, planting a single message on an off topic forum site is actually quite smart. ( i dont know how often the military monitors web sites) The Code word is planted, and all hell breaks loose and no one would even know because for all we know, the codeword could be "lets go make strawberry cheesecake with Sadam and Bush and have a BIG tea party in the pentagon"

Either pure brialliance , or sheer stupidity.

Tough call, tough call. but I think the latter is weighted more heavily.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
...until you diversify you 'Inner Circle' of mods and admins to give a more balanced P.O.V., you'll have site quality degradation.

Right now, you have a bunch of:
- White
- Male
- Conservative to far Right
- "Jesus is the only true__________" Fundamentalist folks
- Jingoistic bordering on Weimar Germany Brownshirt hysteria
- First Worlder first, the rest be damned Westerners

RANT will be surprised to hear about this.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
www.debka.com...

November 25: In the last few hours DEBKAfile counter-terror sources report a heightened volume of traffic over the Arabic Internet forums frequented by al Qaeda and its partisans.

Most of the last messages end: 씨e zero hour has come.ne particular release was aired three times today, all posted by 쁒AMCO boy

The last one to reach our sources was issued at 12:28 EST, 19:28 IST. day, at 6:20 hours, there will be a surprise program, one of the most beautiful I have ever seen over our Qatari channel.

Anyone who knows what I mean must tell no one so as to keep the surprise whose content everyone will love. Only God knows what I mean. The program forced me to write these lines at great speed and I ask God to forgive me and reserve Paradise and not Hell for me. The zero hour has come.

According to DEBKAfile���sources, these messages may be red herrings designed to confuse and mislead outside monitors. However, the source who picked up the latest batch was the first to detect and correctly interpret at least two such enigmatic messages in recent months as presaging the re-appearance of Osama bin Laden and his lieutenant Ayman Zuwahri after many months out of sight.

They were followed by pre-recorded statements over al Jazeera satellite TV. The timing too is suggestive: Thursday, November 28, is Thanksgiving Day in the United States.

Also worth noting is that while messages over these forums usually draw responses, the one cited here went unanswered.

Three days after this was received, two simultaneous terrorist attacks targeted Israelis in Mombasa, Kenya at a hotel and aboard an airliner.

Three Israelis, including two young girls, were killed in a bomb blast that wrecked the Mombasa Paradise hotel and 80 were injured. The Arkia Boeing 757 escaped harm from two Strella missiles shot from a white minivan as it lifted off from Mombasa airport with 260 passengers.

DEBKAfile counter-terror experts note: The Mombasa attacks like the Bali bombing targeted exotic tourist spots frequented by Western vacationers - focusing on Australians in the first and Israelis in the second.

[Edited on 28-11-2002 by Netchicken]

[Edited on 28-11-2002 by Netchicken]
Dude the Arabics are fricken muslim!!!!! I mean they believe in god but... Its odd for a mod to start expresing his beliefs about religion. God is realisesing a program on the internet?? I mean that is hard to belive. I don't really understand you. you are way to 'religious prophecy talk' and not enough info. I have sentence fragments and run-ons but please uinderstand em.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
He is posting transcripts from the website in question. Not his personal beliefs.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
we as the americans and propietors of freedom have an obligation to sustain consolodation of power and manifest a doctorate of humantarian concerns all over the globe, so its a given that any and all reports of civil unrest and upheaval of these human rights will be monitorded to the fullest! just hopefully those watching you have your best cause in interest and that their consolodation of power is inherently adequate to the cause of more humanitarian progression throughout the world. if not there is a problem. there is no terror but the terror itself, lock stock and FBICIANSAOP intell goes a long way

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows this thread is about 3 years old

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join