It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Gilliland "UFO" video's.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I just came across this guy's web site and found a few of his video's.These video's seem really authentic.Is there anyone here that know's anything about this guy,is he for real or just another hoaxer?

Either way these videos look great.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-6-2007 by Samblak]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Mediocre at best.

Whether hoax or not, they don't show enough to say anything. Usual lights on darkness video.

And if they are a hoax, then I don't think they are 'great'.

Maybe this board should be split into entertainment and serious segments to avoid some of this confusion. The portion of us that wants to see definitive evidence seems to be melting into those that enjoy these videos for pure entertainment value, with no critical thought.

They say they're 'powering up' and that they've never seen two do it simultaneously before. They seem to have seen these things 'power up' before going by the language.

a) Why not get a decent camera, tripod and nightshot capability if you know that you're gonna see something that you've seen more than once in the past.

b) When watching the video take a close look. Do you think that this could be a couple of their mates off in the distance, playing with the lights on their trucks?

I could be wrong, but I'm far from convinced these are real. IMO the people don't sound 'right' when they describe the objects. In fact, I thought one bloke was gonna let out a chuckle in the second video.

I don't usually put posts down and I don't think I fit into the debunker category but it is my opinion that these videos should be watched with caution.

[edit on 10-6-2007 by seenitall]

new topics

join