It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video: september clues exposes 911 TV Fakery

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

If someone was to click on your link, what they would find is a claim, "all the videos are fake" then it shows a dark looking plane in a video and compares it to a different video that shows a lighter looking plane.
To start with, actual, real researchers can tell you where that was taken and it is around two and a half miles away, so there would be a diminishment of light, just because of the distance. The "light plane" was taken right on the perimeter of the World Trade Center (meaning very close). Another thing is that when the plane was more distant from the crash site, it was flying in the shadow of that big plume of smoke coming from the earlier plane crash. The "light plane" video is where this Oct.C.'s video even admits the plane becomes lighter, in the "dark plane" video. When it is right up against the second WTC tower, the plane has passed out from under the shadow of the smoke and has more light. Plus, any of the second crash videos show that the right wind tips higher before hitting, thus giving more light to the underside of the plane.
The whole Oct. C's video is just something to discredit and make a straw man out of anyone who questions the "official" version. I personally am totally convinced there was a real plane but I also believe that the tower was simultaneously hit by at least one other object, and if there is video fakery, then it is meant to hide the fact that there were multiple hits on each tower, not to make a plane look like it is there, when there wasn't. That's just silly.

edit on 12-12-2010 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I believe you are up against media-image experts there at September Clues my friend. There are hours and hours of detailed analysis to read ..not just a couple of light vs. dark images ...

I also invite you to take a look at the vicsims section.

the fact that everything shown on television that day was FAKE is irrefutable..if you have the motive and desire to research it...

new examples are found practically every day...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

I already said there was fake video.
I have researched it to a high degree.
The guy who made the movie is a flake.
He really does not know anything.
He put out a disinformation video to hide
the real fakery. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

It's fine with you if we invite EVERYONE to go to septemberclues.info to judge for themselves?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

I don't care.
I brought this up on another thread but that is kind of flooded
with what amounts to spam, so maybe I should repeat it.
The guy who made September Clues was on the Rick Adams
show a week ago. Rick has a person who co-hosts with him
sometimes going by the name doctor K, who is a big no-planer.
So I guess they wanted to get the September Clues guy on,
probably thinking he would back up what they were saying.
He seemed to have agreed to go on in order to get some
exposure on some unrelated project. He said he had not
even looked at any 911 stuff, including his own movies,
for over a year. He had almost nothing to say about planes
or anything else about 911 and was rambling on about some
metaphysical utopian theory he was trying to put to use.

I should add that the show was on Republic Broadcasting Radio.
edit on 16-12-2010 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
lol ... I am highly doubting what you say here im the last post as far as the creator of Septemberclues.info having appeared like that on any media ..

I will, however research to find out before I lump you in with the perps...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

I am listening to this show I mentioned, right now for the third time.
The guy's name is Christopher Holmes.
He says he has his own radio show where he had Dr. K on his show.
He is supposedly an expert on mass hypnosis.
"The mass media staged the event." He says.
"They are criminals."
"911 archives of the TV that morning is criminal evidence of
conspiracy for mass murder against corporate media."
"Study the series" (September Clues) says Christopher.
Doctor K. "We spend all our time wasting it proving a lie" (that there was no planes)
Christopher, "Media needs to be arrested and their assets seized, then we could make
a whole new system."
Doctor K., "Don't buy any of their product"
Adams, "Rockefeller wants to close access to the internet."
Christopher, "Corporate covered up Kennedy assassination. They are accessories
after the fact, covering up evidence. Tell the military to arrest the media."
Christopher, "Liars. They pre-plan events before they happen and have it all scripted
ahead of time. They are soul-less. Commit crimes on a daily bases. They create delusion.
Make people believe planes fold up their wings and go through a hole in a wall. Game,
they do. America is a terrorist state. 100,000 time more uranium used in the middle east
than they used against Japan in WW II. Killed 1.5 million."

edit on 17-12-2010 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Christopher Holmes: "I am a PHD in psychology.
Was professor for 12 years in Toronto and was driven out by Zionists.
Then worked in a prison as a forensic psychologist.
Studied in mystical occult traditions, human consciousness
spirit and soul. Evolution and modern psychology is head doctrine
that drives out self awareness though human heart.
We need to awaken the heart to experience spirituality.
Rediscover the holographic higher dimension consciousness
based on the heart.
Money, sex, and power is the religion of the elite. Lower consciousness.
We need to develop the true consciousness to get away from the false
consciousness that has been forced upon us by those people who
want us to loose our human spiritual natures and become soulless like them."

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Christopher Holmes: Wrote article Fabled Airplanes and the Corporate Media.
"I have more radical ideas. Create world wide movement against the chem trails to
have them arrested and assets seized for terrorism. These people are terrorists and
their assets could pay off all the debts of the world.
They are involved in kidnappings assassinations and murder. We could solve the problems
of humanity and start a new era that we could do in a year if we could restore justice.
By 2012, reduce the debts of the world to zero and put all these people into FEMA camps,
all the media in a camp and call it camp Rockefeller and make them eat Monsanto
food and drink diet coke with aspartame and give them all inoculations and give them
chips to track them and surround them with dogs. these are war criminals.
We need to take this country back. Like John Lennon said in his song, Imagine, we need
to restore the world and reverse what the evil people did to it."

"This is not about Jews, its about people who are soulless. Every religion has the heart
doctrine in it. It is up to those who are upright of heart to join together and oppose the evil ones."

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Christopher Holmes: "While we were sleeping, they came and stole it all away.
We can't just go on all the time trying to fend off their latest attack. We need to
go on the offensive,there is no future for America if we do not deal with this"
Callers joined the show and asked some questions. Christopher gave a couple answers:
"Makes sense the fireman was instructed to look up, it was scripted, they knew it was
going to happen scripted."
"They were interviewing a woman who worked for the network in Chelsea who said, 'They
blew up the building.' She heard the explosion but did not see what caused it.
Then, 'Another plane just hit another building, It just flew into the middle of it and exploded!'
She just said that she did not know what caused the first one, then she is saying another one
hit. She had to have been told to say that. There are inconsistencies in what the media
was doing that are overlooked."
He has a web site, zeropoint.ca and has four books. And they are also available through Amazon.
So, this is how this hour of radio went with their guest, the guy behind the making
of the video series, September Clues. I thought I would make a mostly complete
transcript of the show so people can kind of judge this person themselves.
What my point is, and was trying to explain earlier is that this person feels certain
things happened and understands that we were all deluded. That much is obvious
and the whole scene of 911 was a crime scene but a crime by the government and
the media. He tries to convey this sense to his viewers but the arguments, in my
opinion are not especially substantial or, to me, convincing.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

What do you need to convince you ...? a perfect passport to flutter down from the towers with Satan's ID?

Can you provide a link rather than cut/paste transcipt?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

No, that's not something I copied.
I said I was listening.
I guess they liked this show so much
that the network decided to replay it a few times.
Like I said, this makes the third time I heard it.
I just wrote down what they were saying and
clicked "Post" when they paused for commercials.
So, that's a live, do it yourself transcript in real time.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Can you please send a link to the broadcast?

... from what you described " a light image of a plane vs. a dark image" .. it seemed at first that you did not investigate the septemberclues.info site beyond this.. it goes MUCH deeper than that .. (you just watched the movie?) ..

what is your take on vicsims? .. what is your take on the huge amount of photoshopped stills? .. what is your definitive stance on the event as a whole?

a fake is a fake .. are you splitting hairs?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu
Can you please send a link to the broadcast?
... from what you described " a light image of a plane vs. a dark image" .. it seemed at first that you did not investigate the septemberclues.info site beyond this.. it goes MUCH deeper than that .. (you just watched the movie?) ..
what is your take on vicsims? .. what is your take on the huge amount of photoshopped stills? .. what is your definitive stance on the event as a whole?
a fake is a fake .. are you splitting hairs?
www.republicbroadcasting.org
They have an archive but I think it is $1.50 a month to subscribe to it.
I don't have a subscription to the pod casts because I listen to it all day, anyway.
I've read a few articles that I found links to from other places but never went there specifically to investigate the entire site. I'm not on a hate campaign against September clues but point out individual things when I run across them, when they are obviously wrong.
My perspective on 911 is unique and that is why I bother doing anything about it at all.
Two things, which have to do with living in Sarasota County, Florida, where coincidentally was the supposed center of the hijacking plot Venice airport, ( where I drive past to go to the beach), and where President Bush was on 911, at an elementary school. So I am friends with someone who knew Atta and dealt with him on a daily bases, including the tenth of September, when the FBI says he was traveling to Maine and getting on a plane for Boston (even though this friend told the FBI and gave them video and hard copy records of a business transaction with Atta). Apparently Bush watched the plane crashes, like he later said, by having a camera man in place and up-linking the video feed to the local TV broadcasting station, which I watched myself, live, as it happened, in close up zoom.
Yes, photoshopped stills and manufactured video to make a "something else" look like a dive-bombing plane, while the real one was coming from a slightly different direction and low, level, and straight.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Anyone who seriously doubts the no plane theory should go to cluesforum.info and read all the in depth information on this, and there is a lot of info on 9/11 in general, stuff you wont find on most 9/11 forums.

I totally dismissed the no plane theory at first, but reading all the evidence on cluesforum.info has opened my eyes.
The researchers there are very intelligent, and experts in their field, and they are not trying to monetise their research, like some people.

If you disbelieve the no planes, then at least read through all the info on cluesforum before you comment further on this subject.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
To update my last post on this thread, I have dropped my "two 'second' planes" theory.
I did some more analysis, using a 3-D model of NYC I built, of the flight path of the second plane, that hit the south WTC tower, and have concluded that what I saw on 911 was a plane following the path as described by the radar returns.
What seemed to me earlier to be a plane flying level was a effect caused by the plane flying directly towards me, which would have meant that it in fact was descending at the inverse angle of what I was looking up above the horizon.

As to the above post by 4heros, There was a plane I saw, which slammed into the second tower that was hit that morning. No amount of theories is going to cause me to doubt my own eyes.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu

It's fine with you if we invite EVERYONE to go to septemberclues.info to judge for themselves?

Cluesforum.info which is an actual forum by the person who made september clues has a wealth of info that puts the OS to bed! I urge people to spend some time sifting through all the great info there.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It seems very clear to me that whatever the truth behind the twin towers catastrophe, we will never know the details. That can only mean there was a conspiracy, because otherwise, everything would be clear about exactly what happened, there wouldn't be controversial videos, there wouldn't be disappeared witnesses, mysterious explosions with chemical residues, and TV time anomalies.

So the next question is why? I think it was a massive false flag event to give the US the momentum it needed to 'begin the war on terror' by going into Afghanistan.

It had to be something huge, and the lie had to be so big that nobody would believe it was a lie...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoDGiKaL
I've never seen anything in the whole 'No-planes' theory. I always
thought it was the theory of the worst wackjobs hanging around the internet. You know, people who can not come up with a decent argument, so they come up with the most unbilievable stories, whic cannot be disproven, so they can discuss mathers for eternity.

Have to say this video is the first of many which I do give some credit to.

But still, Although the chances are small, it can still be all coincidental.
I need more proof for this theory. When is part 2 showing it's ugly mug?

The only vestige of the 9/11 fiction movement is populated with people who are insecure and self absorbed. For them, it's not about truth, or science, or the live broadcasts which prove no planes. Its about them. It's about their fears. It's about their shortcomings. It's about their failures.

The idea of 19 hijackers successfully duping the most powerful nation in the world (EVEN THOUGH MANY WERE ACTUALLY FOUND ALIVE AND NOT INVOLVED IN 911) is patently absurd and was never proven by anyone in the government, mass media or anyone online. They can't make sense out of something that simply never happened. It's a way for them to assuage their fear of facts they cannot refute. It's a way for them to come to terms with the fact that they are not in control; at least their stupid belief in government garbage is accepted by most americans.

If you notice, the official conspiracy itself isn't all that important. They don't bother to actually support a single narrative. It's their delusional demand that the official faked story provided by a complicit mass media is true because they desperately want it to be, even though obvious evidence of assinine video fakery aired on live tv and many amateur shots that showed up later. And so they'll say and do any nonsensical thing they can think of to try and convince themselves that the thing they understand is true simply cannot be. NO BOEING WAS CAPTURED BY ANY CAMERA ON 911 CLOSE TO ANY BUILDING WHEN IT EXPLODED.

edit on 7-4-2013 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SR

its a missile..

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join