It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this Puff on impact of the second plane?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I don't understand why its there (actually I think I do since I beleive those are bombs going off..) I circled it in red. Watch the video and pay attention to the puff; should it be there at that moment? Its not that small and it will explode later on.

[edit on 25-5-2007 by piacenza]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Sorry I fixed the video

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
I don't understand why its there (actually I think I do since I beleive those are bombs going off..) I circled it in red. Watch the video and pay attention to the puff; should it be there at that moment?

Seeing how a jet airliner just crashed into the building I would guess that the puff should be there at the moment.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Its just a puff as a window pane blew, it eventually comes part of the path of the fuel explosion. You CTers must look at every frame to find anomalies.

This is part of the problem I have with the 911 Cult theories (yes theories...plural). Why would an organisation (a contradictory term for a US Government or Administration body I know) spend the time to place loads of Thermite / Thermate / C4 / 4th Generation Micro-Nukes (delete as applicable to your particular theory:lol
around a building and risk an impacting aircraft damaging the demo path?

Why not just blow the explosives and blame a massive security breach? They could state that they will never be able to ascertain what happened as the evidence would be "gone".

If the planes were a cover for a controlled demolition then why wait so long to finalise it? The ensuing fire could or would effect the demo path. Surely it should have been, plane hits and explosives go bang, maybe not instantaneously but certainly not many minutes later. Of course assuming they were real planes..there is a Cult theory they were holograms

As I see it, using planes to cover a "D" job over complicates the situation.

Much seems to be said that the so called "controlled demolition" was more perfect than any other CD. Straight down the footprint. Maybe, just maybe that's because it was not a CD.

To hear the 911 Cult spiel you would think sheeple like me are just saying "Ya boo sux to you". Hey I have read a lot of this Cult nonsense and I do not see things as the Cult does.

I am no fan of Bush, I am no real fan of America generally, imperialism dressed as capitalisation, imho. Look at what they done to Japan post WW2. If it wasn't for the language on the sign boards you would think you were in the US when in Tokyo. I would love to see any great American "administration" humbled, proved to be wrong, caught in the act but it ain't 911.

911 will lead ultimately to Americas fall from being the only world superpower imho. The disastrous Iraq fiasco has removed from the minds of the World anything that was left of Americas "can do anything" ability that was left after 911. Empires always fall, history shows it. None of those Empires saw their fall coming.

I am often amused by the term "United States". A country of religious, moral, social and many, many other contradictions. It is probably fitting that there are even contradictions in the perceived events of 911. Enough for a whole new cult

It is not so much "a" conspiracy theory as a Multi-Choice Question paper.

1) The Towers were hit by:

a) No Planes?
b) Holographic Planes?
c) Real Planes piloted by remote control, after the passengers were disembarked and given new identities?
d) Real Planes piloted by remote control, after the passengers were disembarked and murdered?

2) The cause of the Towers collapse was:

a) Thermite / Thermate controlled demolition?
b) Good old fashioned explosives carefully placed "secretly"?
c) 4th Generation micro-nukes?
d) The Big bad Wolf blew too hard?

Which are the right answers?

No doubt loads of dodgy video and graphics to follow in response!! I wouldn't bother I have read most of it and having an independent mind came to a different conclusion. Sorry if that makes me a "Sheeple", but at least I am not a cult member.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
"The Puff" as you put it is part of the post-impact explotion . No bomb ,
No hologram , No suitcase nuke and No CNN fake video .

I wonder sometimes if " they " went to so much trouble as using thermite
and all the other expolsives claimed used on 911 , why not just blow up
the tower at impact and claim that the plane and , or the building had been breached before hand ... But noooooooo , " they " had to leave so
many hole's in their story and too many mistakes .. If that's the case ,
I could have done a better job at it .

[edit on 26-5-2007 by gen.disaray]

[edit on 26-5-2007 by gen.disaray]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Yeah guys you are probabbly right this so called Jetliner enters the building like butter, no windows explodes at impact but exept for this one a few meters below for no apparent reason.
Sure it sound gr8 to me. If I beleived in Santa when I was young probably I would understand exaclty what you are talking about. That explosion looks so natural so perfect the impact of the plane actually really follows every known logic. Yeah I guess at impact nothing happens but you know its a jetliner.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Those puffs did appear to be isolated from the collision zone, who knows!

Something else I noticed in another video that when the plane strikes the fires and smoke in the other building suddenly increase (and i don't think its due to atmospheric pressure from the impact). It appears they were setting off some atleast some explosives syncronized with the impact.

Also, what is the bright flash we see just before the plane enters the building?

Why does the plane disappear into the building?

Why do the wings disappear in several video clips?

Why are there so many damn questions around such a seemingly simple scenario!

[edit on 26-5-2007 by Insolubrious]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The flash is most likely the static electricity jumping from the plane to the building. Planes build up a huge static charge when they're flying. Usually it discharges when they land. In this case when it got near the huge conductor (the WTC) it discharged from the nose into the building.

As for slicing into the building, what was it SUPPOSED to do? You've got a plane impacting the building with the force of roughly 1KT, and it's just going to bounce off or something?

The wings "disappearing" is an illusion caused by low resolution, bad compression, and the wings being about the same color as the sky behind them. I saw a good analysis of it somewhere that went into detail as to why they "disappeared" like that.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
The flash is most likely the static electricity jumping from the plane to the building. Planes build up a huge static charge when they're flying. Usually it discharges when they land. In this case when it got near the huge conductor (the WTC) it discharged from the nose into the building.

Great thats the best explaination i have heard yet, thanks. I knew there had to be something logical behind those flashes as i did find it a little odd. I think i can recall something about helicopters producing similar effects.

I am still undecided about the plane penetrating the building issue for one reason or another so I am not going to even go there right now. And the wings issue I can understand being down to video compression and reflections but still find it a tad odd.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hello all, there were two videos that someone posted back to back in this thread, I do not remember exactly which one but it was on the last week or so, to make a long story short I did some investigating of my own and found that some of the wings seem transparent, there is a shot of the plane flying overhead with no wings seeming to be a projectile, all of the images are taken straight from the videos posted and also some other videos that I found, just take a look around and see what conclusions you can make and also please answer some of my questions, some of these frames are quite troubling to me, because they do not seem real or they seem to have been doctored, please take note of the images from the corner flyover, the see through wings and the people video taping above and below the Brooklyn bridge seeming taken from same locating almost.
Thanks!!!
Frames from live video, orbs and more

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Thank god "there is no god"!

One of the few examples of rational thought on these boards. I couldn't have said it better!

TheOnlySaneOne

Originally posted by there is no god
Its just a puff as a window pane blew, it eventually comes part of the path of the fuel explosion. You CTers must look at every frame to find anomalies.

This is part of the problem I have with the 911 Cult theories (yes theories...plural). Why would an organisation (a contradictory term for a US Government or Administration body I know) spend the time to place loads of Thermite / Thermate / C4 / 4th Generation Micro-Nukes (delete as applicable to your particular theory:lol
around a building and risk an impacting aircraft damaging the demo path?

Why not just blow the explosives and blame a massive security breach? They could state that they will never be able to ascertain what happened as the evidence would be "gone".

If the planes were a cover for a controlled demolition then why wait so long to finalise it? The ensuing fire could or would effect the demo path. Surely it should have been, plane hits and explosives go bang, maybe not instantaneously but certainly not many minutes later. Of course assuming they were real planes..there is a Cult theory they were holograms

As I see it, using planes to cover a "D" job over complicates the situation.

Much seems to be said that the so called "controlled demolition" was more perfect than any other CD. Straight down the footprint. Maybe, just maybe that's because it was not a CD.

To hear the 911 Cult spiel you would think sheeple like me are just saying "Ya boo sux to you". Hey I have read a lot of this Cult nonsense and I do not see things as the Cult does.

I am no fan of Bush, I am no real fan of America generally, imperialism dressed as capitalisation, imho. Look at what they done to Japan post WW2. If it wasn't for the language on the sign boards you would think you were in the US when in Tokyo. I would love to see any great American "administration" humbled, proved to be wrong, caught in the act but it ain't 911.

911 will lead ultimately to Americas fall from being the only world superpower imho. The disastrous Iraq fiasco has removed from the minds of the World anything that was left of Americas "can do anything" ability that was left after 911. Empires always fall, history shows it. None of those Empires saw their fall coming.

I am often amused by the term "United States". A country of religious, moral, social and many, many other contradictions. It is probably fitting that there are even contradictions in the perceived events of 911. Enough for a whole new cult

It is not so much "a" conspiracy theory as a Multi-Choice Question paper.

1) The Towers were hit by:

a) No Planes?
b) Holographic Planes?
c) Real Planes piloted by remote control, after the passengers were disembarked and given new identities?
d) Real Planes piloted by remote control, after the passengers were disembarked and murdered?

2) The cause of the Towers collapse was:

a) Thermite / Thermate controlled demolition?
b) Good old fashioned explosives carefully placed "secretly"?
c) 4th Generation micro-nukes?
d) The Big bad Wolf blew too hard?

Which are the right answers?

No doubt loads of dodgy video and graphics to follow in response!! I wouldn't bother I have read most of it and having an independent mind came to a different conclusion. Sorry if that makes me a "Sheeple", but at least I am not a cult member.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
The nose and engines MIGHT have had the potential to break through the outside of the WTC before breaking into pieces. The wings are a different story altogether - they were met with no resistance while penetrating a steel and concrete building. If this was indeed possible, then an olympic diver should be able to enter the water without a splash... with their arms sticking straight out on either side. The puff of smoke is certainly mysterious and probably diversionary.

The perpetrators almost had their act together, but not quite. But the performance was good enough to snag a few trillion from the audience.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
This would be due to compression in the offices adjacent to the impact. When they moved inward towards the plane. It caused a sudden movement of air. Then when the hole via plane generated a rush of air, it released.

Kind of like when your driving, crack your window to get a little air, then some clown opens his/hers/ fully. Causes a sudden impact of air.

The ones on the second and third occurence of this effect suffered the most before the collapse. Sorry.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Pacienza that puff of smoke or whatever is definitely visible in a few videos and angles, the thing is that in a few of them it is apparent long before the plane is anywhere near the building that is the most telling sign that the plane and the puff are two completely different things happening in time.
Check my link if you can I may find another one of these showing that it exists way before the plane is anywhere near the building.
Puff of smoke and other wierd anomolies

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Thnx for the site.

Regarding the UFO's those are only a few of many found all over new york that day.
You might find this video very interesting. Before dismissing those as birds please check this page with my message with the circled part. Watch the video many times and you will discover what I think its by far the most interesting thing on 911.

Here you can watch the video, please watch it carefully:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And here you can see the things circled so you have a point of reference while you watch the Video. I counted from 6 to 8 of those flying things in the video. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Let me know your toughts.

new topics

top topics

join