It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA DVDs Destroyed by NASA General Counsel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Lawmakers May Seek Criminal Probe into NASA DVD Destruction by Space Agency Lawyer

CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida (AP) - NASA's top lawyer said Thursday that he destroyed several DVD recordings of a talk between the space agency's boss and the staff of its internal watchdog office because he wanted to make sure the meeting details were not made public.

"I personally made the decision to destroy them," NASA general counsel Michael Wholley told a House subcommittee in Washington. "I did so by breaking them into pieces and throwing them in the trash."

Dozens of federal agencies have inspectors general to investigate allegations of fraud, abuse, misconduct or waste.

I wonder what they could be hiding?

[edit on 5/25/2007 by Alien42]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
What wouldnt they be hiding? What ever was on the DVD will never be truly known, even though I can speak for many that it was probably either technology related or UFOs. Good find.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Flagged! Good find!

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   

"I personally made the decision to destroy them," NASA general counsel Michael Wholley told a House subcommittee in Washington. "I did so by breaking them into pieces and throwing them in the trash."

Well this guy is the General Counsual of Nasa, so it is his job to make sure that he does not break any of the rules of the game, or laws. So now what we have to do is a little research on this guy, the guy that took it as "his" responsiblilty so destroy the tape.

Now we must serach a little.

top topics

join