It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dave Ramsey, is this guy for real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
On my way home from work lately I have been listening to the Dave Ramsey show. I usually listen to sports radio but since I found this guy I have really become interested.

Here's his site:
www.daveramsey.com...

Basically he is guy who is an expert with financial matters. People call in and ask him for advice and this guy really seems to know his stuff (I am usually wary of guys like this). One thing that is for sure is that he is against debt. He thinks paying off your house is very important and most debt is bad (especially credit card debt obviously). The other thing I like is that he comes from a spiritual angle.

He has a program called "The Complete Money Makeover" and I wanted to know if anybody has ever used it before. I wanna get get my ducks in a row if you hear me. Please let me know if anybody has heard of this guy and what you think. Thanks BTS!

Mo Out

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yeah, he's been around a long time and been on a number of television shows...Oprah, Fox, 20/20, etc.

His plan is fairly common sense regarding money and spending. If you don't have it, don't spend it. That sounds easy but the majority of us simply don't tow that line. It's worth listening to his show if your going through financial trouble.

One thing I don't like is the sarcastic, holier-than-thou tone he sometimes takes with his shows callers.....gets on my nerves.

new topics

join