It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Altered, Movie from Blair Witch creator...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I just watched this movie last night, the DVD cover has things on it like "Terrifying, Disturbing and you will be altered".
OK it was pretty gruesome but the thing that got me was the story, it starts a bit like "oh, another one of these movies" but then prepare for some mind mashing.
It's really quite good.

Thats my feelings on the movie, Now you should all know this is the perfect ATS'er movie, It has aliens, and some really cool idea's about them.
Thats all I want to say about hte film itself but I must say i'm pretty impressed by Eduardo Sanchez (Writer and Directer of The Blair Witch Project, Which I liked anyway).

IMDB link

Teaser Trailer

Trailer

The actors are pretty much unknown (like BWP) but they're good.

Ps. I don't think the directer put much into advertisement this time and has just left it so if you find it you might like it, I gotta say I never heard of this film until I saw it on the shelf, maybe someone else knows different...

Edit to add:
Official Movie Site

[edit on 15-5-2007 by Chukkles]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hey that looks good that ! what is it aliens or something ? looked a bit like the thing. i will have to check this out ! thanks

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This looks good, I liked the Blair Witch too, is this available in the UK do you know?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubermunche
This looks good, I liked the Blair Witch too, is this available in the UK do you know?

I live and bought this in the UK, I never saw it before and never since I picked it off the shelf.

I wouldn't like you to get your hopes up, this film may not be to your taste.
It does seem low budget, but there are some things that suggest it's made to look that way, and I wouldn't want you all complaining about how it is set in one place.

My friends never forgave me for liking Phonebooth, I found it interesting to think "waht if this actually happens to someone, (a very thought provoking film I thought, but everyone else I know says they were bored senseless)

Although Altered isn't set in such a confined area, the film does take place in one setting. But please don't let this put you off, I'm just warning that not everyone will like this film.

But it does have some of the coolest ideas for aliens I ever seen on screen...

[edit on 9-6-2007 by Chukkles]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I heard via the grapevine that there might be a Blair Witch prequel. I was never into the movie but figured someone might dig it.

top topics

join