It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien type - and size - butt anatomy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
look at the torso - To small...!
It's not a child in costume - this is the real deal..im 90% on it. Because of the rubber face...I will have to make a 3D model of it - to explain it...

Can somone please take note of what free spirit wrote - Cuz he had a total new story...
I was paranoid ....
snif*

havn't told you yet - i think it's - 90% real and the rest 10% is me afraid of the meaning of that...

need heeelp!! -
This is great news.
I cannot do this alone.

look at the pictures.. The rubber is so tight to the skin that it would strangulate a child...

Ergo: It is not rubber. That is a real alien man..!!
okay back to the 3D..
cu next year.
It is Real!

there you go.

The rubber goes down across the throat - Over the cheeks - Around the eyes - Around the skull - down the neck...
I am so sure it's real...
I just had to make the first comparison - and the problem is that these small guys have adult proportions - They are just scaled down.

It's Aliens!!

I don't care either... It's just the way it is.
We can do nothing about it.

They have rubber all the way down the neck/throat...Rubber glowes is the only comparison I can come up with..im using word throat cuz i cannot remember what the thing is called in english underneath the jaw...

But when you realize how tight the rubber sits around the jaw - you realize it cannot be rubber. It's a material we don't know anything about - thats why I cannot explain it.

Hey! It's a spaceman...

im 90% - cuz I wish to preserve the rest for myself..I have pride to you know..Just like you people.
Im just crossing lines...

Nevermind...

[edit on 16-5-2007 by Ram]

I cannot be part of my own thread anymore - cuz I am not neutral anymore - I have choosen a side.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yes....!!!!!

This thread delivers!!!!

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Ahh - hell - Now i get it....

Free spirit im not really interrested in what and where who and cuz that...
But interrstingly you write Alioto didn't know anything about the original Video..

You are wrong again my friend. I did say that Dean Alioto was surprised
to know there was a bootleg copy of his original video not that he did'nt
know about the original video wich results absurd since he wrote, filmed
and directed the video in discussion and it's the same Alioto who is saying
this not me. Therefore don't try to play games making wrong quotes ok ?

Now you are saying you don't care who, where, how and what for.
Then in my opinion your claims have no substantiable support since you
are not recognizing anymore the true facts of this case, required and
necesary elements to propose an update on this story based on a new
theory or evidence.

It seems you are suggesting there is a real video of this story that shows
the real thing and real aliens and you presented your evidence based on
a japanese copy posted at Google Video that was'nt even the unedited
original release. Now that you know the facts you change your position
but still insist the images show real aliens.

I'm sorry but nobody is gonna belive you because the facts tell the
opposite. The two japanese versions on Google / YouTube are from
the same bootleg video, the same that was released at the IUFOC
for the first time. In any case I find your ilustrations entertaining and
you have potential.

Ram

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Free Spirit - If you wanna do politic's with me - That would lead to war.

Cuz your so hostile.

You know what happends if I start chanting on your cords?
I get banned...

I wrote I was sorry - And now you are kinda taking advantage of that - Twisting words around and a round like you had a long stick - Swinging it above peoples heads from the center.

A big long stick that actually tells people to get down on their knees or else the stick will hit their heads.

I dreamt about this my freind... I know what your doing.
I dreamt it two days ago.

I Also saw four boulders - representing this.

They where on top of each other - but hold in place by wodden planks and rope..

Weird enough your name is free spirit - when these symbols is the opposite -
You know when a dream makes sense a few days later - It means somthing... And it means im not gonna discuss this with you - cuz you wont listen to someone who say sorry.

And im not the only person on this Forum that knows about dreams.

I tell you this is what I dreamt - And you can take your fact book back in the grave - thanks.

I don't care If anyone belive me or not - Mostly I hope they can make up their own mind... Im more like a free spirit on these terms.

I just saw somthing durring this thread - that changed my life -
And now your gonna start the hony bees and farytale stories -

I just don't care

How the bootleged copy was made and by whom is still a mystery.

Same video - different scenes.

The japanese version has japanese letters on top of it... That is the fuzzy red and yellow things you see on the lower picture.. There is also a green bunch of letters - Proberly also japanese - And im sorry I don't really know If it's japanese letters or chinese...
I just know they are oriental letters and not western fonts.
Like Honkong Taiwan letters.

This is basically what Free spirit is talking about..

And I think he is trying to tell you that the version In the picture above the japanese version - Is not the Japanese version. That is the version without the japanese letters - meaning it's not the Japanese version.
The one above the japanese version is the version with the yellow FOX logo down in the right side of that version that have the FOX logo down in the right corner of that version.
So it's not the same version
- cuz it was edited somwhere else at another time somewhere on the globe in another studio than the other version was. Perhaps in Japan.
And the other one was proberly edited in the US - because it was not edited in japan.

this is basically what he's writing.

I got a warning for this...Ban warning post warning.
I had no idea he was just talking about nothing really.

he is telling us what we already know..What you already know.
It's manupulation. Proberly an old Nazi trick or somthing.

i dunno...
I ask for help...Proberly wont be any..And thats how they do it..one way or another.

Free spirit - How much do they pay you?
To do this?

[edit on 17-5-2007 by Ram]

Ram

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Therefore don't try to play games making wrong quotes ok ?
You tell me what to do?

I qoute you again damit..

written by free spiritHow the bootleged copy was made and by whom is still a mystery.

It was proberly made by that family in the house where it happend.

I personally am 90% sure of that....

Keep it comming

You wanna play word games with me? - well you came to the right person my freind. My speciality is word-games.
I can even do some poems if you like...
I have written thousands of poems in my time as a writer.
It wouldn't be a problem to pop one more out in case of an emergency.

your next.. Lets do battle then!!

The one who scores the most warning-points loose.
You have the advantage - Your one point ahead of me - Thats pretty good odds..
You can gain a warning point - And we would be even..

cheers Springer!!!
Jump the fence.

Im declaring WAR on Free_Spirit - We are now two nations at war...

[edit on 17-5-2007 by Ram]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
cheers Springer!!!
Jump the fence.

Im declaring WAR on Free_Spirit - We are now two nations at war...

Please stay on topic from now on. Kidding or not, off topic remarks are not going to be tolerated and will result in a three day posting ban.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So is there a definitive story behind this video or what? I've read different versions of what Ram's original video is so has this been determined or what. And please, only responses from someone that actually knows something about this thread, not someone saying they read this or that somewhere (unless its credible), and certainly not someone who says "trust me on this on know its fake"

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is a fake. Check the links below to read more.

Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County (1998) (TV)

And:

Incident in Lake County

Check out Google too.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Invader
This is a fake. Check the links below to read more.

Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County (1998) (TV)

And:

Incident in Lake County

Check out Google too.

I guess we should just close this thread since people can't seem to read the entire thing and keep posting about the frickin hollywood production and saying that because of it the whole thing is fake. People keep coming out of the woodwork and saying "dude its fake cause I like saw this one crappy move on UPN about it"

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yea, I'm starting to wonder if people are even reading the first page or post when they reply...

Anyways, I think that if we were to finally cut through the clutter that's piled up here, this thread has some good potential to get closer to a prediction regarding 1983; and that's something I'd love to see.

Just saying that it's either real or a hoax without delving into details and claiming 'case closed' is just running this conversation into the ground.

I personally would like to congratulate Ram on his efforts, he's put forth more physical analysis than I've often seen before here, and I think this is something people should do more often. Although I still think it's far too early to claim validity or not, I think he's made some decent work.

So, if we could PLEASE get back on the right track here, what hard and solid facts do we actually know about the original?

1) It originated in the early '80s.

Is that correct? From what I know it is. So what about it being produced by the same guy who made the late '90s remake? This is certainly a claim to be investigated b/c it would help us to better understand the tape's origins. Although data on the '80s original is scare, I am not able to find any information linking DeanA. to this piece. If the two were produced by him you'd think that some mention of it would have been made regarding that fact between then and now...

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Agreed, Ram's analysis was very helpful and appreciated

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MetaBeta
Although data on the '80s original is scare, I am not able to find any information linking DeanA. to this piece. If the two were produced by him you'd think that some mention of it would have been made regarding that fact between then and now...

Hi MetaBeta,

At the risk of repeating myself, "some mention of" Dean Alioto's production of the original version of "The McPherson Tape" has been made "between then and now".

See my first post in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apart from mention of the link between the original (as well as the remake) and Dean Alioto on various websites, this link has also been mentioned on at least one television documentary (an episode of "Encounters").

I know that I've pointed this out already, but there are still comments being made in this thread suggesting that the link has not been mentioned between the 1980s and now. That is simply incorrect. It has.

Kind Regards,

Isaac

Ram

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
IsaacKoi - It will take some time for people to figure this out.

My personal belive so far is that this simple matter has been made complicated for a reason.

And that reason is proberly because of the loss of an American family in 1984 and the actual coverup.

That encounter series - sorry I have not seen one of them. A serie means a couple of times...
My guess is that the Encounters serie - didn't always show about that family.. It must have had alot of other cases in the show during it's time of broadcast.

One more thing I have been thinking about while I was banned.
you remember that story of the lumber jacks who was interupted during work..And one of then got onboard the ship.. There was amovie made of it..
But the aliens had suits on...Cold we find a bit of information on those suits? I think this could be the same Aliens.
They where ugly in the movie - but i don't think they where that ugly in reality.

I will try see what I can find on that..

Cheers.
(nothing is real)

This animation only show a small fragment of that clip where he carry the goblin. It is to show how much the neck bends ect.
When he gets closer to the camera - You can see that the throat is in one peice of rubber...

Imagine being inside a mask like that and you get the idea how well constructed these mask where...
Weird thing is - I think - it is a mask - Might be for protection.

I have also thought if they have this fake skin all over their bodies - That could be the reason they absorbe stuff through their skin..I read some stories about that..

Still I dunno - At now I think of it - It really dosn't matter if I think it's real or not... But im suggesting it's very real.
I wont take my person into this anymore - i don't care.

[edit on 20-5-2007 by Ram]

Ram

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Comparing different angels of the heads - Meaning the length to the nose from the eyes - to the ears..ect..
Came up with this picture.

Im not sure about the nose.

[edit on 21-5-2007 by Ram]

Ram

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Ram

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I still think it's real...It's like somthing is more real than not real..Thats how it is...
This thread has entered a deadlock... Noone can open it ever again.
Not in our lifetime atleast....

You wonder what a deadlock is.. Well that a karate thing perhaps.
No matter what you find in this story - There will always be this doubt about it...

Even though these mask are so well created - better than Steven Spielbergs aliens in Encounter of first degree.

hmm maybe I should compare the 1984 with the 1997 version - And see the difference in the alien costume...

-
The weird thing is that we don't see that much Alien in the 1997 version - As far as I remember...
Well Im gonna debunk myself now..

[edit on 30-5-2007 by Ram]

So I predict that im gonna do a few more post - And no replies - Cuz I think you think im totally stupid... So you wont even bother reading anything... Like we have seen through this whole thread.

Ram

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Took from last scene - part 8
Part 8: www.youtube.com...

thx - to Kacen for providing the links earlier.

In the TV-Broadcast version - the scripted version - The miniseries from TV - The one that cost a lot of money to create - We only see one Alien.. The rest of the Aliens are only shadows on the red wall.. So we have only one reference to an alien...

It's a much bigger Alien than the 3 Aliens in the original video.
It's has more body volume - A thinker neck and a bigger head.

The 3 Aliens in this video - Are smaller.... Look for yourself... They are to small... Better costume.

This is basically why it's more real... Cuz - it looks real.
They are not trying to hide the other two aliens.

And in the original video - The people don't shout OMG 200 times..

In the original video we only hear "ehm" and thats it.

Ram

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
And now you can also see how much the Original video is blurred out compared to the scripted version.

I had to scale the image up -
The whole colorsceme of the original video is so blurred that colors smack out...Dunno what to call it..
But large sections of colors have been blended into one color - So that the details are totally gone.

I discovered that, when I tried to get more details out of the pixels..

So - some of you might be able to imagine how many fatures of their face is hidden in the mesh of blended pixels.
It's actually like looking at images from Mars - one pixel = 1 meter.

Here it is more like 1 pixel = 3 cm.
Well - Im tired of trying to explain to you what is pretty obvious to see...
It's blurred out...
And im sorry you didn't spend more time looking at the whole skull when he carry one of them inside. The neck is simply to small - And you know what I mean when you look at the real custume in the Alien walking in the red light - in the scripted version..
That neck is thick - and is basically placed on the bag of the skull.

While the Alien in the original footage has it's neck right in the center of the skull - you can see that in the "carry animation"

The tilt of the head - Shows that the neck is in the center of the skull. Not the rear like humans does.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Does anyone know if Ram still posts here? I was discussing this video with a friend and would like to show him the analysis that Ram did, but his image account seems to be deactivated...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I do not think he does, but this is a pretty funny thread. LOL this is the "real" Mcphearson tape. Every once in a while a new member will post this up again.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join