It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien type - and size - butt anatomy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
What is wrong with you people????? Don't you understand that there are 2 DIFFERENT VERSIONS of this video? You guys keep posting links that are supposed to prove that the "original" is fake, but all you keep posting are links about the OBVIOUSLY FAKE RECREATION.

Ram posted the video that is supposedly the "original" in this thread. THAT is the video we are trying to determine whether or not it is fake or not. Ram now has even outlined the "original" in green, and the "fake recreation" in red. Hello people!?!?! Wake up...

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I'm going to go leave in embarrassment now that I just realized I didn't even read the thread fully.

...not again...

Ram

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Thanks Implosion and Diplomat for having a clear vision of this

Kasec - You are forgiven - just watch yourself another time. I myself have tried to posture In other threads and realize im of track

IsaacKoi - I still not trust you - Because i suspect you have screwed people up to much! by your information. Guiding people to a web page with false misguiding information is a very weird and stupid thing to do.

I suspect you have been doing this for some time now - Playing poker with peoples minds is a bad thing to do. And you should either be punished for that or turn to a more bright side of life. We don't need no-more disinformation thanks.

MODs can you please look at this guys (IsaacKoi) information - I don't trust him for some reason.

He has filled this thread with dis-information - and I suspect he could have influenced alot of people with the things he write. Cuz it's false.

Atleast Kasec realized what was happending - And people should be forgiven for that - It's human to make mistakes.

-

Now if you excuse me - I have to get back to the anatomy research, Because i think I have found somthing out of proportions with these butt Aliens.
The reason I call it "butt Aliens" is because this is the first time in human history that we have evidence that aliens have Butts. Don't get me wrong - I know it is both fake and real at the same time - Im completly neutral.

In my world - Nothing is real.
it's all in your minds - And you should be careful what you allow to enter your mind - In worst case - it can destroy our planet. Depending the on the number of people believing the same lies.

Back to the anatomy research.

Ram

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

This is the first guy in the line of three.

I going about they look just like small adult humans on these pictures. But im aware it might be my mind playing tricks on me.

Cuz they are two heads smaller than humans.
There seems to me there is somthing wrong about the proportions.

It really sucks we only have the original version in such low resolution..

Some areas of the bodies are just blurred totally out..With no features..

So I had to make more screenshots to have somthing to compare with.

The taller one also have longer arms.. O_o - and legs..

[edit on 15-5-2007 by Ram]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

Unfortunatly the video at the beginning of this thread is from a television production. It was a show made in the style of the Blairwitch project, but was released to TV and video I think. I remember seeing it one night on TV in England and think the show was called 'Family name' Tapes, so the Wilson Tapes or something like that. It was on English TV sometime around 2001 or 2002.

Utwig

Ram

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
So you mean It was a show - like it had more than one broadcast day?

Like when it ended it said - watch the next episode next week same place same time ect.?

This is very interresting cuz there is a chance we are wittness to the result of mindcontrol.
This is absolutly amazing.

And your TV said it was false??
Your TV actually spoke to you and told you it was false...
That is so cool information..

Maybe - IsaacKoi is not so guilty afterall - Just another victim of a coverup.

I show you somthing about the tall guy..

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
MODs can you please look at this guys (IsaacKoi) information - I don't trust him for some reason.

He has filled this thread with dis-information - and I suspect he could have influenced alot of people with the things he write. Cuz it's false.

Originally posted by Ram
Maybe - IsaacKoi is not so guilty afterall - Just another victim of a coverup.

Or maybe, just maybe, you are wrong and there is no coverup in relation to this video.

Sigh. I'm getting used to being called a disinformation agent when I provide evidence that a video or photo does not actually show an alien or a UFO (which, by the way, applies to BOTH versions of "The McPherson Tape" - as anyone prepared to do a bit of research can find out for themselves).

It seems to me that if someone says something which a UFO believer disagrees with, that person faces a considerable risk of being accussed of being a government agent. For examples of this popular past-time within ufology, see:
ufoleague.blogspot.com...

I've also gotten used to being called to being told I obviously believe in aliens when I point out flaws in an analysis indicating that there are no UFOs. For example, last year I wrote a 25 page analysis pointing out flaws in a report issued by the British Government on UFOs. Someone responded that he didn't have time to read the full analysis, but the only reason that I could have for criticizing the illogic and misstatements in that report was that "isaac believes aliens are in our skies". See:
www.alien-ufos.com...

If anyone wonders why scientists generally steer clear of ufology, the above few paragraphs should be a sufficient explanation.

Kind Regards,

Isaac

[edit on 15-5-2007 by IsaacKoi]

Ram

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Or maybe, just maybe, I am wrong -

Im glad that you respond - Cuz Im not really use to crucify people like that.

A year ago I stopped researching this case cuz - Of the confusion between the two versions - I knew it would happend again..

I know it's pretty heavy information we are dealing with - and it is a headache...
Im gonna make a gif drawing of the tall guy - And lets see if anything else happends.

Thanks IsaacKoi

R.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ram:

I am confused why you claim this site/page www.badmovieplanet.com... is fake?

The whole story on how the original version was shot, how it came to be "missing" (the distributor's building burned down) and how/why the second version was shot and aired on UPN is explained.

The copyright owner (Alioto) and director states the film is for sale and he still has a 3/4" copy of it. He even states that it has been aired on Japanese TV which is exactly what you are showing here. It seems clear to me that this "original" version is exactly what he says it is, it his first "feature film".

Finally, please STOP calling people who are trying to assist you in defining the real nature of this film "disinfo agents" that's just ridiculous and NOT what we do at AboveTopSecret.com.

Springer...

Ram

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
okay - Springer...

picture made from the proportions of the tall guy.

Well - the children also had wear longer legs for the film.
The children also had to be at the set when they used the shotgun.

That was not sound added after the recording - I cannot believe that - cuz the sound goes num for a second or so.. So they where using blank shots I guess...Acording to the story.

Also note that blank shot can blow a head of if your not careful - Usually that is done in a pretty controlled enviorment - To do that when children is part of the video - Is kinda perverted i think...

I don't buy all this paperwork im presented here...
money talks.

And thats it.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Ram:

If that story is true, it certainly gives you an insight into the motivation of hoaxers.

After I was interviewed on Encounters (by the same guy that would go on to produce Alien Autopsy), and the local news, Mr. American Bandstand, Dick Clark, would enter into this strange story. In 1995 I got hired to direct on a crime reenactment series called US Customs: Classified. There, I became friends with Paul Chitlik, the head writer. Paul had heard me mention the tape once and insisted I let him see the video. After I finally got around to showing it to him (I delayed giving it to him because, at the time, I was a little too embarrassed to show him something that wasn't as slick as my current directing samples), he told me he could get us a made-for-TV movie deal with the video. I laughed at him and flippantly said "Yeah, okay, Paul. I want a story by credit, you can write the teleplay, I'll direct it, and we can produce it together." He said okay and a week later we had a deal at Dick Clark to remake my little first feature. A year and a half later of turn-around nightmares at Showtime we ended up at UPN.

This time around I had a $1.2 million dollar budget and the guys from The X-Files were creating our space ship and aliens. Like in my original, we used little kids to play the aliens. We shot the remake in Vancouver in a week -- the first ever made-for-TV movie shot in 5 days. We did twenty minute takes and floated three weather balloons with lights in them above the house set so I could shoot 360 degrees without seeing a light. I directed the whole movie from a small remote camera monitor in a room in the back of the house. I gave camera directions to the cameraman and the actors followed preset precise blocking movements, like a play. I have to admit it was a blast. We came in $300,000 under budget and left feeling like we had created the most original alien story since Orson Well's version of H.G. Welles' War Of The Worlds. Then the you-know-what hit the fan.

Gotta admit, comparisons to Orson Welles are a little much.

[edit on 15/5/07 by Implosion]

Ram

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Because it is..
This case is so full of weird stories. Reminds me exactly like the Billy Meier case.
We end up with a webpage mixing two kinda stories together.. It's the same crap.

Billy Meier has some great pictures and movies - And some greatly created hoaxes.

It's exactly the same scenario.

They move in and create hoaxes and leave again - Put a lock on it with some story mixing it together. It's exactly the same.

It's funny how the real big cases have the same effect on me.
A locked door slams in my face - people get angry and there we go again..
God I hate this.

Nobody is gonna try and understand - Do you understand that??
You all write you get confused... Act like little confused children..
here - mum is gonna buy you a lolly pop...

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think the article at the "badmovieplanet" site gives a sound explanation about this video, but can we really trust this "source?" It isn't exactly a credible news source or something, it is an amateur looking website that could be put together and ran by a 16 year old hoaxer for all we know.

The story might be the real explanation, but I am not willing to simply just believe that one website because some guy wrote a bunch of text about the video...

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I think the article at the "badmovieplanet" site gives a sound explanation about this video, but can we really trust this "source?" It isn't exactly a credible news source or something, it is an amateur looking website that could be put together and ran by a 16 year old hoaxer for all we know.

Exactly, one person says it's fake, then the rest of the herd come along with their "OMG it's sooo fake, you people are so dumb" mentality. Pretty soon, it doesn't matter what happened, the story becomes folklore, and you are regarded as an idiot for questioning it.

Since when has it been a crime on ATS to question the credibility of sources? Hell, since when was it a crime to think for yourself? I've never been a herd following sort of domesticated primate. I've never really been one to drink from the mainstream.

Seems to me, all Ram has done here, is put a lot of work in to try to prove something a fake. Take note "OMG it looks so fake" is not proof. If this is a hoax, as widely believed, is it such a crime to attempt to deduce the methods utilised by the hoaxers?

I was attracted to this site by the fact that it seemed to encourage independent, critical thinking. What the hell ever happened to that?

Ram

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Im gonna post this last picture before I get banned or somthing

Mr. DEAN ALIOTO -
A guy you can trust.

Here he is standing infront of some props
- And at some film festival..

He could be bought and paid to do this stunt..

A burned house... Uh oh..
Cool story..

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
OK, IF one suspects the "story" about the $6,500.00 movie is a cover up then this makes sense to me.

NOW I understand why you are pursuing this and I appreciate the fact you are trying to prove it's a hoax for yourself rather than buy the story offered.

While I think the first "movie" is simply pitiful, way over acted, the aliens appear to be children in costumes, the spaceship is visual dud and blanks are NOT a "risk factor", I ABSOLUTELY STAND BEHIND your effort to debunk it with logic as you are doing here.

There is no confusion between the 2 different videos on my end mate.

The second one has the production quality (and I agree with you, it SUX
) of a "real" budget being behind it and the first one is obviously a "home made" movie.

I do question your logic behind judging the alleged "director" based on pictures of him with a known actor however.

Bottom line for me is we have a guy who is a movie producer/director who claims he shot the first video for $6,500.00 AND he claims it's for sale and that he has a 3/4" tape copy of it.

The obvious thought would be it's exactly what the guy says it is and could be partially proven if he can produce the 3/4" copy. The burning down of the distributor's building will be public record and not hard to confirm.

If the guy had a contract with the "burned down" distributor for the first version that will be easy to confirm as well via him providing a copy of the contract.

Springer...

[edit on 5-15-2007 by Springer]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It seems I had some wires crossed earlier. Hence my previous rant. I Think it's cleared up now.

You got a real web of confusion going on here Ram. Looks like this thread had been blessed by Eris.

You know what I want to know? How the HELL did that first video cost $6,500.00?

Ram

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Yea - I know im crossing some lines here Springer - I know the photo's are out there far out and so on...Of Dean Alioto.

Blanks are a risk factor. You can put up a flamengo head and blow it to peices with a blank.
Nevermind the whole setup.
I have seen the scripted and original version - Atleast the bits and parts we are presented - And to me the people in the original seems real.
The way the humans turn their heads - And that happends two times in the original - They turn their heads real fast
- There is the child who sees the red light in the window - Turns he's head real fast.
And so does the two human guys outside when the red light is flickering on the ground. At that is very real - And the screaming is unheard - Cannot hear what they say...It's uncontrolled compared to the scripted version.

I disagree that the first one is obviously homemade. That is the version that rocks Springer!!
It rocks so much it actually looks like filmed inside a Home in America in 1984 - thats how it rocks.

Put somthing like that on TV and it would scare the heck out out many people.

The scripted version is more like a you tube home made movie With little funds and a very bad director. It's made so people can sit and eat cookies while watching it - or simply fall asleep. It has this hypnotic trance over it like those Brazilian series - soap opera.. And the actors talk as if they are acting...Like they are just doing their job. They real good actor in that movie is the little girl - cuz she don't really has the capabiblity to understand acting.

And the bubble scene - where this woman gets cow disease - it really sucks..

Woman holds tight around the other womans arm, in the background -Panic?

The original is like - any dead people in this movie?? I hope I aint gonna see somone get killed. Creepy stuff.

And to me - in the original - it's not entirely clearly it's children in costumes. There is a tall alien - And atleast the child in that suit needed something to make the legs longer than normal - We dont see that in StevenSpielbergs movie - Close encounter.. Even though we know it's absolutly children.

Found other version than the japanese... Haven't watched it yet - but i think thats the version we get to see them carry one of the butt aliens into the living-room.

Sorry about all the trouble I have caused...Hope we can find more info some time...Im just following my intuition, what comes to mind I try to do.
Also if there might be somthing about police investigating a missing family - If it's true.. Would be nice to see what that story tells.
I have a leg in both camps.. Im ready to give up and ready to continue.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One more weird thing is:
Why haven't the original actors come forward?
Where they so bad actors? Just forgotten or somthing..

you see..the perspective?
Else I try see if I can draw the perspective later.
- but now im heading for bed.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm new to ATS and I'm confused by this thread. IsaacKooi and Kasec persisted that Ram was wrong when they were both referring to the wrong video even after Ram showed that they were referring to the wrong video they persisted. One of them said "if you bother to watch it" referring to there so called evidence. Why would you write that if you yourself haven't reviewed the two videos. How many people quit reading this threat after his bs.

There. Same name of the movie in IMDB. Does it prove it enough for yah? The guy who made it wanted it to be as REALISTIC as possible, so he hired top notch actors. Its the same film, if you'd bother to watch.

The purpose of disinfo is to cloud the truth and that is exactly what has happened here. Now I remember seeing this on TV back in the day if it was presented as truth and then later someone came out and said "yeah this was my $6500 trial video" I don't believe it. Sounds like we've recovered a flying disk oh my bad it was just a balloon sorry bout that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 15-5-2007 by jhamende]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Bottom line for me is we have a guy who is a movie producer/director who claims he shot the first video for $6,500.00 AND he claims it's for sale and that he has a 3/4" tape copy of it.

[edit on 5-15-2007 by Springer]

Well actually Springer, we don't have the movie producer/director claiming anything, we have a webmaster of badmovieplanet.com named "Chad" who says that the movie producer made those claims in an e-mail. So basically we are going off what this "Chad" guy says about the whole thing. He could be telling the truth, but how would we know for sure?

Maybe I am missing some other sources that were posted? Because if there was a video of the film producer stating that he made it as a fake hoax or whatever, then yea obviously people would pretty much have to believe that. Even some other web article where he actually supposedly makes the statement himself would suffice...

[edit on 16-5-2007 by Diplomat]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join