It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien type - and size - butt anatomy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have been thinking of a video clip I once saw on Google video some time ago.
From 1984. I want to see what size the creatures are in this video and see if it could be children in costumes or the real thing.

First of - We are dealing with the real version of this video - not the fake one...

Later I want to show another picture from a Zulu chief David Icke interviewed in Africa - He had a small figur standing beind him - That looked like these figures from the 1984 video. A small toy thing.

And I wanna see if you can see somthing similar to the atonomy.

Google Video Link

First is the actual video - And It would be real cool if we could find a better version than this one - and not the fake version.

First i took some screens from the two - And later 3 creatures standing infront of the Holy-Shiet spaceship.

Tried to get their figure to stand out - but impossible - not enough colors..

So I tried to flash them - To make it bit more clear.. Notice the arms are to long for human proportions.. I dunno what to say.

let's keep this open till we get an idea how tall they look compared to humans.

here is the sequence from the kitchen i call it.

And here I drawn a green line around the figure so we get an idea of the height of these beings. And clipped the video so human and being shows up on same frame. Their heads goes about chest height.. And their hands goes lower than human hands.

interresting.

I try cut them out a bit better and see if I can find a screenshot that shows where their butt goes compared to the human. Im serious.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by Ram]

Ram

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Also notice the face - Though it's extremly poor quality - I think we might be able to see a pupile behind the black eyes.-

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
nice research! that video is still so cheezy i just cant think for one second that it could be real> i commend you on your research though _javascript:icon('
')

Ram

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
yea it's okay hikix.

Just checking it out one more time.

this is what i could make of the figure - in photoshop - cutting it out of the video.
Im bit tired now - I will continue later.
If anyone wanna help out find info about this creature (fake or not) feel free to do so..

Im also interrested about the red light in the window - If we can find some red UFO pictures - with that color-red would be nice to compare the colors a bit.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
i can't see the video to tell if it's cheesy or not. could you maybe post a different link or something cause this one wont work for me.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wow! NIce research. I've watched this video quite a few times and I think you're analysis is the best I've seen of this particular video. When watching this video, I cannot ever decide whether I think it is real or not. You're certainly right about the arms though! I wish this video was made right now so that maybe the people filming would have a better camera. I look forward to further following this post. Nice!

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yes that is a nice job.

One thing to consider is, if it -can- be explained by a human in a suit, say dwarf, costume using arm extenders, then that's got to be near the top of the list of explanations.

However, given no video trickery, something like the 'backward bending' arm joints, or ostrich legs like Charlie Sheen's The Arrival, that would be something, huh?

Ram

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Their arms goes down to the human knee height - I want to make a more precise picture later.

I also think their albows are a bit to high..
It's like their lower arm is also a bit to long. And could be a thing they put in..
This is not CGI in any way. we are back in 1984.
And it was not possible to create creatures in 3D back then.. Atleast not with this kinda detail.

Also notice - I think their heads are helmet's - It's not their real face.
And with that in mind - their skulls most proberly is smaller than what we can see.

I have an idea how they might look - Cuz I have this old book from Eric Von Daniken - there is a picture of A head carved out in stone - Could fit inside these helmets..I find that later to..

I know It can be fake..no worries..

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
remember that movie "fire in the sky" when the guy got abducted he woke up in the ufo and started to walk around> he saw a "traditional" grey< but it was only a space suit> the real aliens looked more biological>

p>s can someone help me my commas and periods turn into this >>>>!!!!! i dunno what i did to this comp!

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Alien type, size and ... BUTT anatomy? I've never heard anything about the "butt anatomy" of an alien before. Does this have anything to do with Uranus?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This is sooo fake to me. I just cant believe that it wasnt trashed long ago. And whats with the freaking out gun shooting white people? Aliens dont like those types of people dont you know?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
This is sooo fake to me. I just cant believe that it wasnt trashed long ago. And whats with the freaking out gun shooting white people? Aliens dont like those types of people dont you know?

What does it matter that they are white? An African-American family would probably be just as likely to "shoot at" an Alien lol...

And as far as the movie being fake, how is it fake? The only explanation is that the "Aliens" are humans in costumes right?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Their arms goes down to the human knee height - I want to make a more precise picture later.

I also think their albows are a bit to high..
It's like their lower arm is also a bit to long. And could be a thing they put in..

I agree with your last point. The arms could have easily been extended with pipes or something. I've drawn a diagram to show it (sorry for the lousy hands...I'm not good at drawing those).

[edit on 5/13/2007 by spookymusic]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hmm, I don't think we will get anywhere with the "butt" theory, because how do we know if Alien species have butt-cheeks or not? Supposedly the Grays excrete their waste through their skin, which would make a butt and anus useless. But who knows, that might not even be true... it's all speculation...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
That might explain why we have found no purple turds near sightings!

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
butt anatomy wtf!!!! ok...I noticed something...it's usually really flat, probably cuz they're sitting on it for so long when they're traveling in their space ships

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
hello im new here,
this reminds me all to well of the movie involving the McPherson's,however im open minded about this sort of thing

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
remember that movie "fire in the sky" when the guy got abducted he woke up in the ufo and started to walk around> he saw a "traditional" grey< but it was only a space suit> the real aliens looked more biological>

p>s can someone help me my commas and periods turn into this >>>>!!!!! i dunno what i did to this comp!

ROFLMAO

let go of your shift key... if not that check your keyboard settings in control panel and turn off caps locks on Keyboard settings.

sorry for one line post but I had to respond to this one....

=P

Coven

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
So basically your trying to say that if these guys are humans in costumes that it would be rather odd, because they dont seem to have butt normal cheeks?

[edit on 14-5-2007 by _Phoenix_]

[edit on 14-5-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Ah man that was intertaining

Looks so fake to me the way the last "alien" you see move his head then boom the camera shut off lol that's way too much

But that was intertaining for real!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join