It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did we already prevented the world from a false flag attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hi ATS!

I thought recently about the question: does the whole conspiracy community like here on ats and on other websites and medias, have an effect on government reactions?

Is it possible that we all, already prevented a false flag attack on somewhere?
Here are so many researchers, who are searching for hard evidence and watching the government with hawk eyes!

The government has to be really careful with their future plans. The community which is interested and informed about conspiracies, is growing and growing.

In my job i see many people from all different parts of the world. 85% of them beliefs that the government is at least a part of 9/11, in example.

So, a huge and growing part of mankind is starting to see the government actions in a more and more critical way.

There was a thread on ats about a possible nuke attack. Does this theory already helped to prevent this false flag attack?

I personally dont think that the next 9/11 like event will happen with a nuke, but who knows.

If something strange happens in the near future, we all know that it only
can be the government which is trying to keep us under control, to fear us and to realise their plans.

They have to be very careful in the future because the conspiracy community gets more and more power!

Look for the government activities, post on ats and let us all know about it.

Keep up the good work ATS, we are maybe already a part of saving lifes on this planet against false flag attacks!!!

join