It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music Concert To Target E.T.s? (Sir Paul McCartney, David Bowie and Michael Jackson)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Sir Paul McCartney, David Bowie and Michael Jackson are set to make contact with aliens, claims author Michael C Luckman.

Has anyone else heard about this? I wonder why major news organizations haven't mentioned anything about this if it were true?

Sounds interesting none the less. And I'm sure if this concert really does happen, it will get some media coverage.

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Oh man, that would be great! I've been waiting 24 years to hear a live version of "The girl is mine". I'm thinking Paul will probably get the girl this time

I'm having a little trouble buying this one.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Their music is being broadcast into space each time it is played on the radio. However, I think it would be nice for them to make an appearance to the musicians and fans, as a way of saying thank you.

That is if the military doesn't try and shoot them out of the sky. I have a feeling one of the concerts may lend itself to being a host to some craft in the sky over the concert arena.

A ufo showed up to Craig on Big Brother, shame there was no video clip of it. Just hope people have their video cams ready and watch the skies as well as listen to the music

They need to close the concert with 'Calling Occupants' by Klaatu, which was peformed by The Carpenters. Usually when I play that song over and over again in my head then I have a better chance of recording or photographing something.

The song is mesmerising when you hear it more than once. It is my favourite song, as it came out after my experience when I was either 12, or 13. It came at a time shortly after a very close encounter when I was scoffed at for talking about it.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It's apparently true that someone is trying to get this organized. I found the original article in a New Zealand newspaper, so the UFO casebook story is correct:
www.stuff.co.nz...

And I agree... we're already broadcasting this stuff to the galaxy (along with old "I love Lucy" reruns and so on and so forth.) And who's to say that alien musical tastes are the same as ours?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Those three are probably already aliens (at the very least MJ), so it's not surprising they'd try to contact others.

Sorry couldn't resist

[edit on 5/13/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
allready been posted here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Just because they are going to "try" to make contact with Aliens doesn't mean they will actually appear. It would be one thing if the article read something like "Michael Jackson has been in contact with aliens and they told him they would show up to his show." lol, to me it just sounds like they are "hoping" to get some kind of Alien response simply by shooting the live music out into space. It's worth a try I guess...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Those three are probably already aliens (at the very least MJ), so it's not surprising they'd try to contact others.

Well David Bowie always struck me as odd looking as well. Sorry no pics.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Well David Bowie always struck me as odd looking as well. Sorry no pics.

Yeah, he had yellow eyes in "The Man Who Fell to Earth" So he PLAYED an alien in the movie. Jackson IS an alien. The only normal person is Sir Paul. Why are they getting together again?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler The only normal person is Sir Paul.

Actually he is probably reptillian, through bloodlines.

So there goes that one out the window.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
A ufo showed up to Craig on Big Brother, shame there was no video clip of it.

What are you referring to here?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
Their music is being broadcast into space each time it is played on the radio.

See the thing is people generally like to believe this but almost all signals we generate are so weak as to make little difference, no doubt theres a big shell around the earth where you can still pick up faint signals from the background noise but it would be mixed and distorted with all the cross talk, what is really needed is a direct high energy beam to be sent out as the earth rotates, a bit like a quasar or pulsar but with actual information.

top topics

join