It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C2C Part 2? (Another one that looks the same)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Guys ya only need to look at one thing. The scale, or supposed scale of the object. Someone said here "how can ya fit living beings in there, it's so small" or something to that effect. Well he's right, it looks relatively small.

You being an ATS master should already be aware that this object may be an umanned and automated probe. I know you don't need me to tell you the motto of ATS is to "Deny Ignorance". Part of denying ignorance is to be open to any and all possibilities. To blindly discount valid possibilities would seem to be the height of ignorance, hence the "Ignore" part of the word.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Thanks for that jritzmann. Suppose I got sucked into the shot (except the beard), but pretty-much gave it the benefit of the doubt -- wrong.
Appreciate your clarifying the points to watch out for.

Dallas

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Latitude
You being an ATS master should already be aware that this object may be an umanned and automated probe. I know you don't need me to tell you the motto of ATS is to "Deny Ignorance". Part of denying ignorance is to be open to any and all possibilities. To blindly discount valid possibilities would seem to be the height of ignorance, hence the "Ignore" part of the word.

Maybe you should read the rest of the post rather then cite the part that gives you a platform to disagree under a selectively edited quote.

Small in one shot, huge in another. Thats the point.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Lets see if Springer hears anything from the MUFON guys regarding his email.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Hi, this is very interesting stuff. Sorry if I've missed it but does anyone know where any of these photos were taken? i.e. were the second lot taken at the same place as the first, wherever that was? I didn't see mention of where they were taken in the stories, (unless I've overlooked it). I think it's a bit strange. If I took these shots the first thing I'd mention is where it was. However, until someone comes forward and says these are a definite hoax I'm gonna take them as genuine.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I need a lawn service for these hot summer months that are around the corner. You think maybe they are for hire if I make my sign large enough to see in side their water sprinkler? If I did hire them, they could only water my yard with my water. No watering and scaring any of the neighbors. And no pretending they are in a sophisticated machine.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
admin edit In the interest of supporting the ATS Motto "DENY IGNORANCE" I have deleted the ignorance that comprised the content of this post and post banned "carot" until further notice.

Springer...

[edit on 7-17-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

The whole thing about UFO and specaly about this drone is a JOKE, this is realy becoming a religgion, people are so naive sometime, i doo belive in UFO and coverup, but must remain sceptic with the foot on the ground.

you come on this site, post youtube videos which we've all seen weeks ago, blaintly say its all fake and a joke and were the naive ones? WHY is it a joke, instead of trying to discourage everyone actually post something compelling to your speculations? we don't need posts like this!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Wow.
Just, wow.

Folks are still debating if this is real.
I'm truly stunned.

IF this were real, we'd have WITNESSES.

As of this time, we have obviously faked
pictures.

Think about this.

If these are some sort of large "drone",
don't you think we'd have witnesses ?

Someone other than those who "took" the
pictures ?

Someone ?

Anyone ?

I really can't believe the hype continues.

>sigh<

Lost,
Lex

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
all i know is that if i were to see something like this.. and take all the pictures that were taken,there would be no way i wouldnt have video of this thing.

stop wasting peoples time wit hthis stuff.. im looking for real info here.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Can we just not ever mention this disgustingly bad fake or any of its progeny EVER again? This stuff is becoming spam that has inexplicably plagued and polluted our board.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join