It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serpo + Chemtrails + global warming = terraform for EBE?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Thoughts?
If chemtrails are indeed allowing more radiant heat to remain, thus increasing the earths ambient temperature, could this be a joint terra forming black project to allow the EBE's from Serpo who live in a much warmer climate to come here?

I mean ET landings are typically reported in the desert like area 51, so they may need a warm climate to survive.

Sounds far fetched, but some how fits a few discussed topics together.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
...could this be a joint terra forming black project to allow the EBE's from Serpo who live in a much warmer climate to come here?

You are joking, right? You are talking about the "Zeta Reticulii" (sp?)?

If that is the case, then I highly doubt it.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
What's the difference between chemtrails and the exhuast coming out the tailpipes of our vehicles. Put a car up there and you'll see a trail too. That is a far fetched theory there acme. I think serpo was proven a hoax here on ATS. Oh and by the way, I don't believe the so called chemtrail deal. It's just the exhuast heat of the jet interacting with the cold air. The atsmophere recycles itself in my opinion. The only global warming cause is the effect of the sun cycles in my opinion. Mars is getting hotter and man isn't there
That's what I believe, but I could be wrong.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
"EBE's from Serpo?" Wtf? This thread should be deleted...

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
"EBE's from Serpo?"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

*cough* hoax *cough*

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Mars is getting hotter and man isn't there
That's what I believe, but I could be wrong.

The Martian warming is caused by an entirely different cycle than ours.

The dust storms blow away the top soil, the dark stone underneath than absorbs more
light than normal, the excess heat than bleeds off causing even more storms that are
in turn more powerful that blow away more soil until eventually there is a single massive
planetary storm, after it dies down the soil returns back to the ground and it calms down for
awhile before the cycle starts again.

The warming of Earth is caused by excess amounts of greenhouse gasses being pumped into
the atmosphere which trap heat and cause warming of the globe.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

The Martian warming is caused by an entirely different cycle than ours.

The dust storms blow away the top soil, the dark stone underneath than absorbs more
light than normal, the excess heat than bleeds off causing even more storms that are
in turn more powerful that blow away more soil until eventually there is a single massive
planetary storm, after it dies down the soil returns back to the ground and it calms down for
awhile before the cycle starts again.

The warming of Earth is caused by excess amounts of greenhouse gasses being pumped into
the atmosphere which trap heat and cause warming of the globe.

Take a look at this.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Mars has global warming, but without a greenhouse and without the participation of Martians. The sun's increased irradiance over the last century is the cause not green house and humans. The melting of the ice and poles on Mars would release enough carbon dioxide to give Mars an atmosphere one-tenth the density of the Earth's. "That takes us from a situation of working in a near vacuum with a space suit to being able to run around on the surface with an oxygen mask and a heavy coat. Here's more.
www.heartland.org...
With the atmosphere the earth has it can recycle itself by rain and other sources. It's all about chemistry. www3.interscience.wiley.com...

That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

[edit on 5/12/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
Thoughts?
If chemtrails are indeed allowing more radiant heat to remain, thus increasing the earths ambient temperature, could this be a joint terra forming black project to allow the EBE's from Serpo who live in a much warmer climate to come here?

I mean ET landings are typically reported in the desert like area 51, so they may need a warm climate to survive.

Sounds far fetched, but some how fits a few discussed topics together.
LOL you do know that "chem trails" are not real. It's just exhaust from jet engines. Chem trails are just a figment of paranoid Americans imagination.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well, IMO I believe many will wake up and discover that chemtrails are NOT vapor trails/contrails and if people don't wake up and continue to deny oh well, they had been warned.

I don't know about this Serpo or what that is all about, but I do know the Grey's can not breathe our air there is to much oxygen in it. The Grey's have been terra-forming our Solar System to be Earth like and there is a possibility they could in some way be attempting to reverse terra-form Earth so they can survive here. The CO2 levels are running amuck and people here as many times as you try to tell them they need to plant trees to replenish our oxygen supply just don't listen.

Watch TV and the fires and all those beautiful trees going up in flames.

Planting trees so simple why don't you all try planting some just in case I might just know what I am talking about. Start saving lives today plant trees

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ok this is just something I observed this past week. The queen of England arrived in the states and for a period of time and I did not see 1 chem trail in the sky. I live in upstate ny and for the first time since I can remember we had perfect blue skies not a single cloud or contrail, the day she leaves I start to see contrails/chem in the sky again. I was never a big CT on this topic but I found it very odd that for the time she was here we had absolutly perfect blue skies and as soon as she left the skies were getting mucky again. Is it just the fact that the temp. was warm in the upper atmoshere that period of time? Or is there something else going on. I don't now but I found this scenario very intreging, anyone here observe the conditions in the sky in their part of the country.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Originally posted by observe50

but I do know the Grey's can not breathe our air there is to much oxygen in it. The Grey's have been terra-forming our Solar System to be Earth like and there is a possibility they could in some way be attempting to reverse terra-form Earth so they can survive here.

Really ?

Care to provide some proof ?

The CO2 levels are running amuck and people here as many times as you try to tell them they need to plant trees to replenish our oxygen supply just don't listen.

Watch TV and the fires and all those beautiful trees going up in flames.

Planting trees so simple why don't you all try planting some just in case I might just know what I am talking about. Start saving lives today plant trees

Once again, the true agenda rears it's head.

Lex

[edit on 12-5-2007 by Lexion]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
"EBE's from Serpo?" Wtf? This thread should be deleted...

No. The story of Serpo is facinating. Go here to read it. Some say hoax. Maybe so. But it still is a fun read. It's basically "Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind" the way the movie should have been made (I'm hoping one day that the Serpo story will be a movie). It has it's roots in Roswell and is said to be Spielberg's inspiration.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
We all know what Serpo is, and it was a hoax, it spent a long amount of time being a hot topic on ATS.

Look up Serpo on the ATS search, there's the original thread on it that is many, many pages in length.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Latitude
But it still is a fun read. It's basically "Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind" the way the movie should have been made (I'm hoping one day that the Serpo story will be a movie). It has it's roots in Roswell and is said to be Spielberg's inspiration.

I'd love to see the movie about Serpo
It would make an awesome movie. I think if the Hollywood director's want a good movie they should listen to the ones that come through ATS. Of course they would have to deal with the Three Amigo's for copy rights. I'd go see most of the stories that's been shared here in ATS. Being that said , Serpo is just an imagative wanna be.

new topics

top topics

join