It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Log-in function on the fritz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
O.K., now I am a little peeved right now because I thought we had evolved beyond the old days when you had to log in to ATS, BTS & PTS seperately; well, let me just say that I have been battling this thing all evening and I'm not a happy camper. Here's what's happening: I can log into the log-in box on ATS and it says right there, log in to ATS, BTS & PTS, right? But what happens is it logs me into ATS and demands I log in to BTS and PTS seperately. Now that in itself is just a minor pain in the neck; what's really griping my goat right now is that BTS and PTS refuse to accept my password and I am forced to have a new pasword generated and then I start the whole process all over again. The only board I can access fully is ATS. Is this just me or is anyone else experiencing this bug? And more importantly, what can I do about it? Thanks.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Are you sure that you are not getting logged in to BTS & PTS when you log in?

The site homepage on those both always show the log in button, even though you are really already logged in.

Here's a link to BTS board homepage. (different from BTS site homepage)
www.belowtopsecret.com...

and PTS
www.abovepolitics.com...

I just logged into PTS without trouble.

Else, try clearing your cookies. I remember a couple of times in the past, that helped resolve login issues for couple of members.

[edit on 5/11/2007 by Mechanic 32]

[edit on 5/11/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Thanks, Mechanic; it's working now. I was getting thrown because everytime I flipped over to the BTS or PTS page it kept telling me to Log in and there were no graphics on any of the posts. I guess whatever the glitch was, it's cleared up now. Thanks for your help, buddy, I really appreciate it.
:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Yer Welcome.

*this post is no a one liner*

top topics

join