It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Boardman, Ohio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I did not see this personally but it was recently posted on MUFON. Below is the link to the video:

www.livevideo.com...

When the timer on the video player is around 2:06 you get a pretty good look. Here is a link to the MUFON "Long Description" as well:

mufoncms.com...

The lady who is recording it says "Oh My God" many times. That just gave me an idea, try watching the video and every time she says "Oh My God" take a shot of Tequila. Actually don't, I don't want to get in trouble. Thanks ATS.

Mo

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well, the woman obviously thinks she's seeing something special but the blinking light on top of the craft ( if it is the actual top) makes it look like one of our own.....blimp?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If that woman says 'thank you' or 'oh my god' one more time i am seriously gonna break someone...

The voice and style of speech reminds me of that woman that supposedly asked the lights to flash and they did in those videos a few months back.

The whole 'what planet are you from' and 'thank you' thing suggests that the person filming it is a bit of a hardline believer, which creates a problem. From the footage itself, it could have very well been a blimp. But, in the eyes of someone wanting to see something otherworldly, it would become a UFO.

Not too impressed by the video... especially the sound, but thanks for posting anyway.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Wow! If I saw something like this I would be pretty excited about it too! But I don't know if I would have ran into the house to get my cam because one never knows if it's still going to be there when you get back -- but apparently, she was lucky!
We can see that she had no time to set the cam on a tripod as is so often the case but maybe now that she's actually seen one of these things, next time she will be more prepared.
Very interesting sighting!

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I live somewhat near an airport and I noticed that on occasion planes taking off anad coming in my direction at that height look very similiar to that.

I will say that when these do pass over I can definately tell by the engines they are airplanes.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
ah, so close but so far away. i live probably 200 miles away from there. it makes me wonder if it ever passed over where i'm at. luck of the draw sucks.

that is pretty good footage, as far as being able to see it goes. it does pass behind trees and stuff, but you get a couple good looks in on it. too bad it was so shaky though.

you can't tell if there's sound though cause she wont quit saying "thank you", and "oh my God".

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Yeah I live in Ohio that's one reason it caught my attention. I was hoping that one of the guys (or gals) in here could look at it with their video analysis software. I thought maybe at the 2:06 mark maybe they could zoom in and do whatever they do to look at it closely (obviously I do not have the knowledge/capability to do it myself). Maybe it's too shaky or dark though.

One thing that I thought was good was her commentary. Although extremely annoying I think she was genuine. I have read more than one ufo sighting thread in here that says "why is the person filming it so calm/or why are they not talking". At least with this one I think her reaction is legit and she believes that she is looking at a UFO. The question is it possibly ET or just a UFO (blimp, etc.)? Either way thanks for the feedback.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
That looks like a airplane banking to me.
Am I the only one here that thinks that maybe children’s services should have a look see into what’s going on in that home? She let her baby cry away as she filmed a blimp or airplane, thanking the aircraft the whole time, that was just creepy. My guess is that she my have some issues.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
HMMMM....so hard to tell with no real defined shape at night...and possibilities abound good find though! Another interesting vid on that site is this...a little better visual on what I mean by "defined shape"

Diamond shape.. Brazil?

new topics

top topics

join