It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 worker phonecall?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hi everyone

sorry if this has been posted before.

I came across a soundfile of a phone-in radio show in which an alleged Area 51 worker calls in, and sounds VERY alarmed to say the least!

heres the sound file

SOUND FILE

a transcript of the call can be found here

TRANSCRIPT OF SOUND FILE

On the same page as the transcript it goes on to say that the same guy rang in at a later date and said it was a practical joke, but says it may actually be true, due to mind control etc..

It also says that the reason the show was knocked off the air is because their sattellite had 'lost Earth Lock' , if this was true, would anyone at Area 51, or within the U.S. Govenment have the ability to do such a thing?

Anyways, this happened in 1997, I cant find anything more on this, does anybody know if this was debunked or not?

Cheers

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Thats pretty crazy if its real.

Why would he randomly call in if he was being tracked so much?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
this has another thread dedicated to it, but the people are spill. Most think it's a hoax, about a third think it's real. Kinda creepy how they just loose their satellite feed though, could have been fabricated.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Faaip De Oiad, It's a tool song, and a real recording. In a previous thread someone had actually visited the radio station and no one ever called and said it was a fake, and I believe they confirmed the lost feed in the archives. I think it would be an INCREDIBLE coincidence if the radio station lost feed after this at random. I think someone also confirmed that no one could actually "make" the satellite stop working. As far as I know it hasn't been completely debunked but the station did say it was a hoax...

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well this topic is discussed here every other week.. but i believe it to be geniune... if you wanna see my whole opinion you can do a search and find the other 50 threads about this.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPillars
Faaip De Oiad, It's a tool song, and a real recording. In a previous thread someone had actually visited the radio station and no one ever called and said it was a fake, and I believe they confirmed the lost feed in the archives. I think it would be an INCREDIBLE coincidence if the radio station lost feed after this at random. I think someone also confirmed that no one could actually "make" the satellite stop working. As far as I know it hasn't been completely debunked but the station did say it was a hoax...

What do you mean by "the radio station", exactly?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weirdoradio2

What do you mean by "the radio station", exactly?

The station in which the the radio signal was transmitted from, and other radio shows are transmitted from, at least thats what I'm assuming from the other persons post, this is heresay though just something I read from a fellow ATSer.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I've never laughed so hard in my life.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra1982
I've never laughed so hard in my life.

me too, lol

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
what the .... how unconvincing

suppose this is real,

is he talking about the underground bases?

Emotional guy :/

[edit on 3-5-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well, I don't think he could go into that much detail with the allowed time.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
hi all,
i just seen the video hours ago, and start a thread but i'd like to continue here.
here is my previous post and thread.

thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

post(bottom of the page): www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think/hope i go on a paranoid advice but this is what come to my mind!

what do you think?

as i can't listen the call of the guy who say that he is a hoaxer, i'd like to ask a question, does he said how he cut the transmission or does somebody said how it was possible?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The entire station didn't go down, what actually happened was the satalite uplink that Art Bell uses (the show is a clip from coast to coast am) lost 'land lock' and basically stopped feeding the radio broadcast from Art Bell's place to the station itself.

The station ended up having to cut in with the previous days' broadcast for about half an hour and then ended up re-connecting with Art using a phone based backup.

The actual loss of broadcast due to the satalite loosing land lock was in fact true. Again, it took half an hour to get the show back up and they completed the broadcast using this backup method...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well, I couldn't comment on the authenticity of the original call, or the reality of the lost satellite feed, however, there are some interesting, but most likely purely coincidental, oblique references to some other "theories"...

"Hello Art? Art? Hi....I don't have a whole lot of time..um...I was a former employee of Area 51...I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago...and...and...(starts to cry)...I kinda been running across the country...um...um....man....I don't know WHERE to start......they'll triangulate on this position really, really soon... (starting to break up and get more frantic--Art tells him to give us something quick>)...OK...um...um....What we're thinking of as Aliens ...they're EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS...that an earlier precursor of the SPACE PROGRAM MADE CONTACT WITH...uh...they are NOT what they claim to be...uh...they have INFILTRATED a lot of aspects of the MILITARY ESTABLISHMENT particularily Area 51...uh...the DISASTERS that are coming...the GOVERNMENT knows about them....and there's a lot of SAFE AREAS in this WORLD THAT THEY COULD BEGIN MOVING THE POPULATION TO...N O W - Art.....but they are NOT doing anything about it... THEY WANT THE MAJOR POPULATION CENTERS - WIPED OUT SO THAT THE FEW THAT ARE LEFT WILL BE MORE EASILY CONTROLLABLE....(breaking up more, starting to cry...)...I started getting...."

I just know that you're thinking "Mothmen" rehash, but, if you believe "that kind of thing" then there is other interesting data out there. For instance, the book of Enoch references "The Watchers of Heaven". Now, cutting through the blah blah blah, these were alledgedly "fallen angels" that also had a prophetic gift. Why am I bothering to mention this? Well, if you read the right columns then you might just surmise that the "Watchers" are still with us. Were they keen on the human race? Well, most people are OK with the odd rodent passing through their back garden, but if a whole bunch of them turned up you'd probably get the exterminator in? Same kind of thing, except we're the rodents. The "Watchers" want the respect for God that God deserves, even if they are regarded as gusset-hounds by Enoch!

This radio phone in? Probably a hoax... but interesting parity with an ancient foretelling... if you believe that sort of thing...

new topics

top topics

join