It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9(11) (22)dont know (33) people dead at VT (44) building at NASA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I just cant get this sequence of numbers out of my head. Does anyone see a correlation with 911 (11) (22) Cant figure this one out (33) people dead in the VT shootings and finally (44) the building number the gunmen at the NASA building.

11,22,33,44, and so on.

I have read this site since I dont know how long and this is my first post.

When I saw the building number on the news these numbers just streamed into my head. I have been trying to figure out the 22 but cant think of anything.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
That one is easy 22" is Catch-22

Alan Arkin shines as Yossarian, a bombadier who realizes the hopelessness of ever completing the number of missions required to be rotated out of harm's way; his commanding officers (Balsam and Henry) are constantly upping the number once anyone gets close. Yossarian decides his best bet is to try for a medical disqualification for flight under the grounds that it's insane to fly these missions, and since he's flying them, he must be insane. But the flight surgeon (Jack Gilford) declares anyone who realizes the insanity of the situation must, by definition, be sane, and therefore must continue to fly.

above qute from imbd.com movie reviewer

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Or its simply looking for patterns so much that you begin to spin them out of everything. I'm gonna go out on a limb here (and surely get singed to toast) and say the chances of their being next to no (see also 0.0001%) chance of a correlation between the events of September 11th, the VT shooting, and the nutter at NASA. What possible connection other than a tragic loss of life could these events possible have, one was a terrorist act, another involved large doses of insanity, and the most recent one (NASA) was a disgruntled employee.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
How about H. J. Res. 22: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution relating to marriage?

Don't know what the connection might be, I just noticed the post a little ways beneath yours.

[edit on 4/21/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
If you cannot figure out anything for 22 then maybe the rest just doesn't work together.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I wasnt so much as trying to fit anything together, its just when I saw the building number in the NASA shootings this sequence had popped into my head.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Don't forget the Carter-era national speed limit (55), the designation of a US highway that led to the Southwest, where all those secret Areas and underground bases are (Route 66), the date of the London bus / tube bombing (7/7), and the caliber of the most famous German anti-tank / anti-aircraft gun (88mm)...you knew the Nazis had to be involved somewhere, didn't you?

My point being that if you look at *anything*, be it a series of numbers / dates, a cloud formation, or smoke from a burning building long enough, eventually, you'll find *something* significant, even if it's just an artifact of your imagination.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helig
the chances of their being next to no (see also 0.0001%) chance of a correlation between the events of September 11th, the VT shooting, and the nutter at NASA. What possible connection other than a tragic loss of life could these events possible have, one was a terrorist act, another involved large doses of insanity, and the most recent one (NASA) was a disgruntled employee.

1 - was a false flag operation designed to bring the US into war and to strip liberties with the presumption that we need more security.
2 - a sick twisted individual with ties to military industrial complex. potential mind control (not saying he was). This even will surely help the neo-cons with thier gun control woes.
3 - Nasa is well known to be linked to the occult. it wouldnt be to hard to imagine that nowak was also a mind control victim.

There you go. on possible connection between the 3.

now i dont perticularly agree with the connection by numbers. however, you can't just discount the possibility by measuring the unlikely hood of the event.

things are not what they seem. have an open mind and think about them subjectively and the answers will come.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Ok. I have done my research to see if I could find the missing 22 link if there was
one.

After a google search on the number "22", this is what caught my eye Chromosome 22

The only problem is the sequence doesnt match up unless the Government has made
a major decision between 911 and the VT shootings. Than we might have something
here.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Sorry I'm a bit slow on this scientific stuff. But this chromosome 22 possibily refer to human enginering perhaps creating a super human. If they can clone sheep I'm sure this is possible too.

But if I'm off in left field somewhere just ignore my post- because I have no clue on what I'm talking about.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I guess I get the 33 and the 44.

Now we need the 55 66 77 88 .....

Here is something I found and posted at times:

Anyhow, I noticed some details about Cory Lidle's NYC plane crash yesterday (10/11/06)

10/11/06 is the mirror image of 9/11/01

And further 9/11/01 was 1856 days ago

18 => 1 and 8 => 9

56 => 5 and 6 => 11

in addition to the flip of the date, there is also is a flip of the location.
91101 happened in Manhattan's lower west side, and now 10116 the upper east side

524 E. 72nd St (address of Lidle's crash)

(5+2+4=11) (7+2=9)

God is letting us know, He knows what happened on 911..... do you.
Check my profile for favorite quotes about picking up the mat.

top topics

join