It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artifacts With ET Writings Discovered Near Tunguska Site

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Did some more digging, here something interesting, this is concerning the image that they used for the Tunguska story.

They use the following site, which is in the Russian language:
tunguss.nauca.net...

Which translates to:

Known that the secrets are necessary, moreover, are necessary sciences, because the precisely unresolved riddles force people to search for, to get to know that unrecognized, to open that which could not open for the previous generations of scientists.

Way to the scientific truth begins from the collection of facts, their systematization, generalization, comprehension. Facts and only facts are the foundation of any working hypothesis, which is been born as a result of the tedious labor of a study.

the problem of the tunguska meteorite

Yearly not less than 1000 meteorites falls out to the earth. However, many of them, falling into the seas and the oceans, into the sparsely populated places, remain undetected. Only 12-15 meteorites per year on entire terrestial globe enter museums and scientific establishments.

The origin of meteorites, is most common the point of view, according to which the meteorites are the fragments of minor planets. An enormous quantity of small minor planets, with the diameter much of less than the kilometer, compose the group, transitional from the minor planets to the meteoritic bodies. As a result of the collisions, proceeding between the small minor planets during their motion, continues the continuous process of their splitting to ever smaller particles, which supplement the composition of meteoritic bodies in the interplanetary space.

Meteorites be called names on the designations of the populated areas or by geographical objects, nearest to the point of their impact. Many meteorites are revealed they are randomly and designated by term "finding", in contrast to the meteorites, which were being observed with the drop and called "drops". One of which is the tunguska meteorite, which was exploded in the region of river underground Tungus.

There are also links at the top of the page translating to:
| the main thing | of the circumstance of catastrophe | the beginning of studies | of the statement of the eyewitnesses | of hypothesis and version |
| Vashskaya finding | "devils cemetery" | that known today | contacts | bearing |

Is this the Russian Tunguska Foundation website official?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
7/7/07 yup interesting times

Last year there was 6/6/06, and next year there will be 8/8/08. It is nothing special

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Oh boy, news from Russia.
So... Anyone have a picture of these tablets? How about a rubbing off of them? Anything? Anyone?

Take uncanny Russian news with a grain of salt.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Oh boy, news from Russia.
So... Anyone have a picture of these tablets? How about a rubbing off of them? Anything? Anyone?

Take uncanny Russian news with a grain of salt.

We have been, see above posts...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Eh, I got all excited reading this...

Now I'm just upset...

Seems to be a hoax, nothing but.

*sighs* Guess we'll just have to keep on searching... =/

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
For those who might be interested:

60° 55' 0.00", 101° 57' 0.00"

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Quartz boulders with mysterious writings?
Is that supposed to be a Russian joke or something?

An advanced species which presumably have built a starship that has a powergenerator so powerfull it would equal a thermonuclear bomb if it blew up, write text on quartz boulders?!

Is it just me that see the issue there?

I think I have to go tell my wife to chip down this weeks grocery list on a stone tablet. We're advanced

Have you ever wondered what elemental properties could be unleashed in said stone with technology that we have yet to uncover? Crystals and what-not have long been shrouded in mystery and are said to be very powerful rocks.

The common television isn't much apart from a bunch of metal and some plastic, and yet it has the ability to fill our minds with whatever is beamed into it.

Think about it.

[edit on 19-4-2007 by Unrealised]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The Tunguska explosion is also mentioned in the RA material, search for "tunguska" in the searchable "Law of One" library...

www.lawofone.info...

In short it says it was the detonation of a malfunctioning fission reactor.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I wonder if the writing looked like GRAPH IC GRANITE? I used to prospect Gas Cavity Pegmatites in Colorado using the presence of Graphic Granite to clue me in on the perimeter dimensions of the Pegmatite and help me zero in on the goodies contained inside. Graphic granite looks remarkably like ancient writings, hence the name.

[edit on 4-27-2007 by groingrinder]

How come the link button will not work properly?

[edit on 4-27-2007 by groingrinder]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
That is just so bogus. The Tunguska event happened extremely high up in the atmosphere... i have read quite a few accounts of both the event and of subsquent examinations of the area... THERE IS NO CRATER because there was no impact.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Originally posted by Unrealised

Crystals and what-not have long been shrouded in mystery and are said to be very powerful rocks.

Oh really ? Please elaborate. No links to outlandish sites, please.
Links to scientific evidence of your statement.
And, "what-not" is shrouded in mystery ?

The common television isn't much apart from a bunch of metal and some plastic, and yet it has the ability to fill our minds with whatever is beamed into it.

Television doesn't "beam" anything.
A person is able to change the channel, watching what they want.

You make a very weak case, here.

Waiting as usual,
Lex

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
The picture in the article looks amazingly like Meteor Crater in Arizona.

Right? I thought the tunguska crater was not round, but more elongated.

Weren't there also about 200 "mini-craters" found inside of the tunguska crater?

Personally, I think aliens crash landed and self destructed their craft so that we humans wouldn't get our hands on their technology.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Last I read on that exacting site, had to do that there was un-surety as to whether it may have been atomic/nuclear powered whatever or a meteor detonation several thousand feet above? Documentaries had even suggested there were witnesses seeing an object s-circling as if to slow itself down before a massive detonation?

Dallas

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I know this is an old thread but I wonder what ever happened to this?

New Tunguska crater site?

Also many on this thread were saying that there were no photos of the artifacts. I know that the crater image here is bogus, and that seriously hurts the credibility of the article, and these are certainly not boulders, but I wonder if the stones on this page are some of the recovered artifacts?

Tunguska artifacts?

Was this ever really debunked? Or just ignored and forgotten?

If it was a real find, I bet this was quickly swept under the rug and the artifacts have been safely confiscated and hidden away by now. We will probably never hear anything else about this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join