It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't they shut ATS down?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I once cleaned house house for an ex CIA operative. He was very interesting and loved to collect things from around the world. His house was really like a show case, but you know where "He" really hung out was in this little spare room, it was NOT like the rest of the house. T.V. tray's real old style furniture stuffy and dingy. I liked the guy.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
I'm pretty sure ATS has been infected with undercover CIA agents. They are the ones who deny all evidence of NWO.

NSA yes, CIA very unlikley. Thats just not their field. FBI, NSA, and Secret Service all watch over the wild world web. This is on one of those reasons it won't be shut down. The CIA is always blamed for everything which is pure disinfo.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Why don't they shut ATS down?

Hmm...

I think it's simple mind over matter.

"They" don't mind because "we" don't matter.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
In all honesty. Why would they shut down ats? It is ran very well. A nice clean site.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
american operation "paperclip" or haf-truths create more chaos and disorantation than lies...

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Take a mob for instance. In one place, they are confined, when broken up, there is a better chance that they'd be able to spread their word to more people. If "They" are watching ATS, "They" figure it's best to keep it up, and keep everybody here, where speculation is nothing more than that. If ATS were shut down, everybody would start to push their beliefs to other forums, and the cause would grow.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberry77
This may be a stupid and very simple question...if there is a NWO movement out there why haven't they shut down, or snuffed everyone that's on here?

To create a new website, bringing all ATSers to that new site, and so on.

ATS site is financing itself, very stable, compared to other sites operating on free servers . Would you give any legal authority as reason to move ATS to a different server?

Imagine a bank account of 3000 USD financing a website, anywhere it would be in the World. There is no file swapping, no illegality behind operating this website.

Only some sensetive informations leaking out daily, before anyone could take them seriously. Anyway: Do people have time to watch on ATS? News agents, or UFOlogists?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join