It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of Blue "orbs" flying by car

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
My fiance took these pictures next after we had left an eerie sight known for paranormal activity up in Northeastern Utah. What was really weird is that we had been talking about people reporting this sort of thing just before she saw them and took pictures of them. Did we co-create their appearance? I don't know. What I do know is they were very cool blue in color and flew as if directed by an intelligent source what is odd about the whole thing is the fact that they weren't all that big. Maybe 2.5 ft in dia. She saw them and took 2 pictures of one of them after a lot of trouble.

i151.photobucket.com...

i151.photobucket.com...

They seemed to not want to be photographed and darted rapidly before taking off, from what she said. She only got a picture of one"centered" and the other is way off in the corner of her shot. Has anyone else seen this sort of thing? I never used to believe in these "little blue orbs". But they do make you a little freaked out when you see 'em. I was under the impression there was an "electricity" in the moment that made me have a very heightened sense of awareness. Almost as if induced.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
very good images not sure what it is but some one will not have you noticed there is no stars in the sky

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Looks like a light reflection by-product off of the side view mirror to me. But maybe some of the photo experts will chime in.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
looks like the lights on top of a police car to me.... at a good distance.

other than that... I have no idea

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Looks like a light reflection by-product off of the side view mirror to me. But maybe some of the photo experts will chime in.

My thoughts upon seeing the pics are the same as DD. Is that light glare in the rightside mirror coming from the flash, or from a car behind you?
I imagine if a UFO was swooping down behind you, the glare would look similar. Thank goodness that's not what caused the mirror glare.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Ok, The person that said it looks like police car lights wins, That was my favorite. Not that I haven't had police cars chase me in the past, but enough about that. But seriously. I wish I could say that I took the pics but I did not, I was driving. Something was really weird about the whole scenario and we knew something was odd while it was happening. Wish I could say it was all me, Unfortuneately, It was my fiance who took the pics, saw the orbs, and then they showed up on the camera. I was impressed. And although we have seen a lot of phenomena together this instance was actually caught on her camera.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

top topics

join