It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This needs to be said ... too!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I went away for the Easter break so had 4 to 5 days away from ATS.
I logged on last night...threw my bag down and went straight to the pc and logged on. Since I have joined, I have watched ATS evolve and imo it is getting better and better. It is almost 5 star!

The format and layout of the site is user friendly and I think it is obvious that much time and energy is dedicated to keeping it 'a cut above the rest'

And not just that... wait... there's more!
I have really noticed the quality of posts and information lately. Today, I spent reading variety of threads and they all were exceptional. AND this is proof enough for me that ATS is doing something right!

This is not a crawly bum lick thread, just felt based on my observation it warranted mentioning!

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
I went away for the Easter break so had 4 to 5 days away from ATS.

You spent 4 to 5 days away from ATS.

What, are you nuts or something ?

But you are so right, ATS is the best.
It's not only the fantastic staff, but the content provided by what I consider a very bright group of members. You just don't see this kind of site anywhere else on the net.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I went a day without ATS once a few weeks ago..

Got nervous.. looking over my shoulder all the time, fidgety, confused, lost, alone, cold, sweating.. oh, so alone........

I have not gone a day with out ATS since.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Got nervous.. looking over my shoulder all the time, fidgety, confused, lost, alone, cold, sweating.. oh, so alone........

I do that when I am on ATS

But I like to be nervous, confused and fidgety......

new topics

top topics

join