It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the Media Violent Against 9/11 Conspiracies????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom
Of course, you leave out the most horrific thing about 9/11 THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHO WERE KILLED.

Do you know what that does to the families of those people??? NO YOU DON'T.

Shame on all of you.

This is what I'M talking about.

ProfTom, take a gander at my 9/11 dead thread I just made, since you care SOOO much about the victims and we don't. Go see how our "loving" govt is honoring many of the victims. I won't tell you how; go read for yourself.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I haven't heard of any actual violence yet, but there certainly is a venom in much of the denunciations, esp at FAUX News of course. The reasons are complex...
and I should think a little backlash over charges of government mass murder in a false flag op to (deceive) us into perpetual war should not be too surprising? - whether true or not, most of what people are talking about is leveled with questionable evidence and often impure motives - Why the sudden alarm? I guess I'm outta the loop and will catch up soon with Rosie news.

Mod Note: You will not circumvent the censors. Please review ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

[edit on 5-4-2007 by The Vagabond]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Here is one of the reson the media is not reporting storys on 911.
There oder not to, please read this link good story here.
www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Man, forget the media. Try telling someone on the street that you honestly think there are some questions that need to be raised about 9-11. The majority of them will shoot you down as an unpatriotic conspiracy theorist nut job.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
You want to know why news people don't believe the 9/11 conspericies. Because the government owns them and tells them what is ok to say and what isn't. Well, that's what I believe.

I'm sorry if this kind of anwser is already posted.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Fox TV, which hasn't met a government press or calculated leak that it didn't believe and rush onto the air, unworried about its veracity. Nobody's resigning in disgrace from Fox. Why bother-the whole operation is a running disgrace. And CNN isn't much better either.

The real culprit in this massive propaganda scam, though, has to be the public, which seems to take little interest in actively evaluating the news it is being spoon-fed. Unlike the people of the former Soviet Union, or the people of China, who developed a completely cynical view of the media in those two nations, and who long ago learned how to weed out the occasional truth from between the lines of lies and misrepresentations, the American public is almost completely passive and gullible, accepting the garbage that passes for news each day as the gospel truth.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I, for one, don't believe the Government at all after 9/11. I think they had this whole thing set-up with Demo Charges and yes I do think this country is too into the thought that the governent is right and the people like us see the real problem with this whole thing & we're the crazy people for reading between the lines & thinking this Gov. is screwed up. We're at war for oil in Iraq and I think there is no Osama Bin Laden and we're totally out of luck for getting out of this war.

[edit on 7-4-2007 by PhilCollins]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhilCollins
I, for one, don't believe the Government at all after 9/11. I think they had this whole thing set-up with Demo Charges and yes I do think this country is too into the thought that the governent is right and the people like us see the real problem with this whole thing & we're the crazy people for reading between the lines & thinking this Gov. is screwed up. We're at war for oil in Iraq and I think there is no Osama Bin Laden and we're totally out of luck for getting out of this war.

[edit on 7-4-2007 by PhilCollins]

it's like watching someone drown, from a hillside vantage-point, too far to help, too close too not be involved. i could feel it coming in the air.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
The true story on 9/11 is that 2 planes hit 2 buildings, the buildings collapsed causing damage to surrounding structures, of which another collpased 6 hours after the WTC fell. THat is it. Case closed. It is not an 'official story', it is the 'real story'. Anything else is theory and conjecture. This is a fact. Deal with it Pootie.

Oh so 2 planes hitting 2 builidngs was the only thing that happened on 911.

1. What about building 7.
2. What about the Pentagon.
3. What about Flight 93.
4. What about the NORAD excercises.
5. What about FLight 1989.

You can not even admit that other things happened on 911. Wake up and do some research

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
Try telling someone on the street that you honestly think there are some questions that need to be raised about 9-11. The majority of them will shoot you down as an unpatriotic conspiracy theorist nut job.

And there in lies the rub.

If you can't trust the government and you can't trust the people who then can you trust?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join