It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[News] ATTACK ON BA JET FOILED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Sorry for posting simple news but I think it is very noteworthy. I doubt it is what the US warned about and why they have alert orange but it always shocks me how many places are now CONSTANT targets of terrorists.

www.channelnewsasia.com...

LONDON : Saudi Arabia has arrested two Islamic suicide pilots who were preparing to fly two light aircraft into a packed British Airways jet, a British Sunday newspaper said, quoting a senior opposition politician.

The suspected suicide pilots were arrested in the last few weeks after they were found red-handed with aircraft loaded with explosives near Saudi Arabia's main airport in the capital Riyadh, The Mail on Sunday said.

www.sky.com...

TPL

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Interesting, these attacks are being foiled early which is good, but one cant help feeling some will eventually slip through the net. Lets wait for evidence of any arrests though, these foiled attacks always seem to involve mysterious arrests or the suspects getting away.

[Edited on 27-12-2003 by TPL]

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Just heard this on the radio. It is worrying.
But like the old terrorist saying goes. The security services have to be lucky all the time, the terrorist only once.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is certainly good. Looks like the intelligence agencies are hard at work and succeeding.

Hats off to those who prevented this.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
yeh well done u guys who stoped this, it wont b long before we are all doomed whereter it terrorista or natural causes(yellowstone etc....)

im drunk btw.....

TPL

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Turns out this might not be true at all:

www.btopenworld.com...=646|csr=4447390,00.html

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Sounds like someone might be looking to ratchet things up with the terror alerts.

new topics

top topics

join