It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another cover up of moon and mars anomalies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
www.solarviews.com...

I want to see a astronaut with a video cam turn to the sky at earth!!!!!!!!
ANYONE I think would do that, and is PROOF it never happened.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Then I see you didn't bother watching the video I linked. You can CLEARLY see the Earth rising over the Moon horizon. It was shot FROM the moon. So since you have your video does that mean you changed your mind and we really went?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Then I see you didn't bother watching the video I linked. You can CLEARLY see the Earth rising over the Moon horizon. It was shot FROM the moon. So since you have your video does that mean you changed your mind and we really went?

sorry let me check.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by untilted
why would (if genuine) astronaut in shuttle say (2:11): "... we still have an alien spacecraft under observance..."
he could say something like 'we have an object' or 'we have a bogey', but he said ALIEN SPACECRAFT!!!

Not only would they not say 'alien spacecraft' but the use of the word 'observance' is grammatically incorrect. The hoaxers should have said 'observation'. A qualified astronaut would be, or should be, intelligent enough to be aware of this.

Observance mean to perform a religious duty, custom or ritual, an act of religious or ceremonial character...

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This is pretty good proof that we did land

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-4-2007 by NLDelta9]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Glad to hear you say that, Delta.

The thing I like about the moon landings is that they help you to feel optimistic about the human race. We may screw up a whole lot, but we are still capable of great things.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by manastin
www.youtube.com...

What I find interesting in this video is the audios at the beginning and the Phobos2 (Soviet Mars Mission) images at the end of the video. First of all I wonder if these audios are genuine or fake. In one of them the astronaut says that he encounters woth a "alien spaceship". If this is true, in that time there must be a big scandal in NASA.
The "shadow" in the Phobos2 images are also very interesting imo.

In the video in one of the photos, I saw footprints made by a space suit. The question comes to mind is are the UFO's real? Or is the government/s faking their existance and the shapes?

If they are faking them, is the government actually allowing some of these photos to "slip" into the publics hands?

So far I think one of three things are happening:

1) UFO's are real, and the government slipped up in letting those photos get out into the public.

2) UFO's are real, and they are colebrating with the governments somehow. For what reason? To create the NWO, or to have us get use to the idea of them before they reveal themselves? Why are they really here?

3) Fake evidence is being planted to give Earth's population a fake "enemy", so the government/UN can finally unite the people of the Earth in a "New World Order" against a single threat against humanity?

Other ideas, thoughts, or opnions?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I'd say one and/or two, I don't think any government has the gnads to try option three, there's too many things that could go wrong with it, and if it fails, things will not be pretty for the planners.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I almost forgot about number 4. For those with no religious background, it will take a streach of the imagination. Some do believe this with some good reasoning.

4) The aliens are actually demons from the spiritual plane.

I'll give some reasonings behind this statement. First of all there are some ufologists that think that the UFO's are not from other planets, but another demention that could be parallel to ours. If you talk in a spiritual sense, they would be from the spiritual plane. There are many who believe that the spiritual can be manifested in the physical.

If they are demons, yes they would be much older and way more advanced. They would have knowledge that we wouldn't have. They could very well give us secerts that either we were not meant to have, or were meant to find out later on.

Another thing is that with most of the enounters that I have read, the people first have an immediate fear and some say that they radiate hate towards us.

Many times when people talk about Aliens, they also mention in one form or another spirituality. I have heard that they are here to bring us to a higher plane, to increase our spirituality, and etc. There are those who claim that by meditation you can call to them, show them where you are, and they will arrive.

In the book I'm reading, Will Stone said they have something to do with the soul. I really wonder why they are kidnapping people and experimenting on them. Maybe they are not really experimenting, but just out to cause us as much pain as possible, and implanting something into us as to control us later on. If it is for soul reason, maybe the "experiments" have something to do with tapping into the soul. Or possibly removing our soul, and allowing them to possess our bodies. Maybe too far. What might be more realistic is that they are somehow experiencing life through those they experiment on.

This is something to think about. It could be that they are demons. Or possibly that ancient people have had enounters with them previously, and have decided to call them demons.

One would also assume that there is more than one race. What if one race was labled demon and the other labled as angels. To ancient people they would have been literal Gods with a technology well beyond what they could comperhend. They very well could have called them Gods. The names of the ancient Gods could have very well come from them.

In the Bible there was a race called the Naphilium. Maybe these aliens were apart of that happening. Now, they came back and decided to try to create a new race of Naphilium - not sure of spelling.

The stories have been passed on from generation to generation orally changing here and there until they became what is known today as what the ancient Greeks, Romans, Chineese, and etc worshipped.

From what I'm trying to say is that

1) They are actual demons come to cause havoc and hell on Earth

2) They have been here before, and have had many various religions built up around them, since people could barely compehrend what or who they are.

I believe in the first option, but I know not everyone will. I think it is still something worth exploring, especially since aliens have a lot of spiritually connected to them from those who are coming out and talking about them.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Adding one more thing. If you go along with the second choice. Could it be that they founded the pyramids and other mysterioius creations on Earth that we can not fully explane? If so, could they have also created those same creations on Mars?

Why those particular shapes, I'm not sure. Why Mars? Did they try to move humanity to Mars for an experiment to see if they could live there in an artificial environment? Did that experiment fail? Do they live there somehow now?

Did they create those structures for nagivational maps, so when they returned years later that they would be able to find their way around. Do they have more of a sinister meaning more dealing along the lines of some secert occult meaning?

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NLDelta9

www.solarviews.com...

I want to see a astronaut with a video cam turn to the sky at earth!!!!!!!!
ANYONE I think would do that, and is PROOF it never happened.

Here ygo mate, and i cant see any stars in it so.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

No, it wouldn't, not if you were going at like a bazillion miles an hour and were consequently only in the belt for like 30 min like the Apollo missions were.

Well if we could fly that fast we'd be looking at close ups of proxima centauri at the minimum lol
The moon is "only" 38443 km so with your speed we'd get there in minutes..

around 35000 km/hour is a better very loose guess.. which means several hours in the radiation belts...

Wasn't planning on replying to this thread anymore but your comment was begging me

I just want to make it clear I don't have a hard stand on this, I have my doubts... and more so doubts about the material presented as evidence, not the landing in itself...

Looking at the last posted videolink in a bit...

[edit on 9-4-2007 by David2012]

Well Lunar Legacy video's were excellent

I could have done without the amateurish busted and such though.
How can you expect to show people who really doubt that it was real when you don't present the material seriously

Still doubt the window shot (but can imagine legitimit reasons for it).
The rest of it was very well done,it "calmed" most of my left-over doubts
(I grew up with a disbeliever parent, it's hard to change something that embedded despite evidence.. it's an emotion more than knowledge thing I guess)

[edit on 9-4-2007 by David2012]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join