It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli officer sells weapons to terrorists in Iraq

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

As if this is a surprise please, Israel is like the only child that gets away with murder(literary) and when there punished instead of taking it like a man they bring up Mel Gibson or there favorite symphony card the holocaust .

What the hell are you talking about? Seriously.

Im sorry if the truth hurts, i can only suggest you look at past events. If still you do not come to this realization then you are looking at the situations with personal bias.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I'm looking at things with a bias?

We're talking about a former Israeli soldier possibly inflaming the situation in Iraq, we're discussing a specific situation, and you come in rambling about Israel's supposed attitude and Mel Gibson?

I don't think I'm the one with the problem.

No one mentioned anti-semitism, no one mentioned the Israeli government making excuses, no one mentioned Mel Gibson.

You are simply inserting particular terms to try and direct the conversation, sidetrack the thread and annoy people.

I assure you, I'm not the one looking at things the wrong way.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So,an israeli officer sells weapons to terrorists in iraq. Do any of you actually think this change anything? Israel is a power,and we all know that those with power almost always get away. Anyone remember Pakistan's nuclear program leader selling tech to other nations? Oh,ya we needed pakistan so we let him off with house arrest.

www.time.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join