It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PhotoshopElements 5 v. Paint Sop Pro 11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This seems like the best place to put this. Is there anyone who has worked with both of these products? I'm trying to decide which one to go with but I can't make up my mind.

I tried out the Adobe Photoshop Elements 30-day free trial version but for one reason or another I didn't get a chance to spend much time with it. From the little time that I did spend with it, I was impressed. I almost went ahead and purchased it but I came across Coral's Paint Shop Pro 11 and decided to give their 30-day free trial a spin. I liked it better than Photoshop---but, I didn't spend as much time working with Photoshop as I did Paint Shop so I really can't honestly say which one is better.

Has anyone ever worked with both of these? If so, which one do you like better and why?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I have worked with both...

I started with PhotoShop so I ultimately went with CS2, but I liked Paint Shop as well...

Just for me, Photoshop was more what I was looking for and having started with it, more of what I was used to...

Just my 2 cents

Semper

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Thank you for your response. I am leaning toward Adobe PS, one reason being because there is such a vast community out there of users that I can draw tips and things from.

So you took the jump to CS2. That is definately what I would go for if I could fit it into my budget at this time but tright now I can't. At that is another reason why I am leaning toward PS Elements, when I do make that jump upward the learning curve should be much easier. But I will have to admit, I really am starting to like PS Pro 11. We will see, I haven't mind up my mind yet.

Thanks again.

new topics

join