It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Stargate series revealed!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Stargate Universe(working title)

Gateworld:Stargate Universe
They're gonna be using the 9th chevron( as we know normal dialing takes 7 with 8 being used for longer distances).
9th chevron
I can only guess that the 9th may control time.
Roll on 2008.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
At a guess, perhaps the 9th one controls which universe you go to, as an alternate hypothesis to the time travel. The time idea is quite likely, too, and either one would make a great show.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Wow!! That's BIG news and you jsut made my day!! I've been collecting all the DVD sets of SG-1 and am happy to hear theres more series coming out of stargate. Thanks!!

signed,
/Whitetiger

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Why cant we just leave it be?

The show sucks man, Worst piece of SC-FI ive ever seen in my life

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
While I'm jumping for joy that the is to be another spin off series, (I'll reserve judgement on how good it is till its out) I hope the 9th chevron doesn't enable time travel, to be honest that'd be a little lame and would void the fact the ancients created a seperate time travel device that fitted into a puddle jumper.

Maybe the 9th chevron enables travel to a seperate cluster of galaxies or a different universe, either of the two would keep me fairly happy.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

The show sucks man, Worst piece of SC-FI ive ever seen in my life

Personally, I have to agree to that upon the Atlantis series. It seriously sucked. But I believe SG-1 was the best.

signed,
/Whitetiger

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
While I'm jumping for joy that the is to be another spin off series, (I'll reserve judgement on how good it is till its out) I hope the 9th chevron doesn't enable time travel, to be honest that'd be a little lame and would void the fact the ancients created a seperate time travel device that fitted into a puddle jumper.

Maybe the 9th chevron enables travel to a seperate cluster of galaxies or a different universe, either of the two would keep me fairly happy.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by UK Wizard]

Doh!!
I don't know why I forgot about that pesky time travelling puddle jumper.
I was going to suggest parallel universes but then I remembered about the mirror.
The new universe angle is starting to make sense to me though.
7 chevrons = local call
8 chevrons = national call
9 chevrons = international call
(forgive the phone analogy)

new topics

top topics

join