It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Melted Cars 7 Blocks Away From WTC

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
*sighs*

Once again, truthers are regurgitating the same old debunked CT's.

i238.photobucket.com...

i238.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

Wonder how burned cars got so far from WTC ...?

Easy - they were towed there during the cleanup

Or did you fail to consider that aspect

Look at picture posted by SIX SIGMA - show cars under the FDR Drive in Manhattan after during towed there

The majority of vehicles that caught fire were on the north side of the WTC complex, in the area around WTC 7. The furthest away that vehicles caught fire was the West Street Parking Lot. Most of the vehicles were in the ‘small debris’ zone and often there is some aluminum cladding near by

For example, one article from The Philadelphia Inquirer dated September 13, 2001 entitled “Workers removing debris - and bodies” states, “Mangled or burned vehicles littered the disaster scene. … Cars mangled by the explosion were towed away to make room for recovery efforts. At the corner of Duane Street and Broadway, about eight blocks from the World Trade Center, a car burned beyond recognition was stacked on top of a flattened Cadillac Seville. Next to that steel sandwich were a bent Port Authority Police van and charred police, fire and emergency vehicles.” Also, Governor Pataki was quoted on Larry King Live on September 11, 2001 (transcript available here) as saying “We have national guard heavy equipment, wreckers and tow trucks and others trying to help out with police and fire who are going through the rubble and trying to just find as many people that we can save and rescue and help those who need our help as possible.” Firehouse.com quoted Tom McDonald, Assistant Commissioner of Fleet and Technical Services for the FDNY regarding Ground Zero on 9/11: “It was not until late in the evening of September 11 that McDonald was able to get eight to 10 tow trucks and drivers into the area to start moving equipment out.” On September 12, 2001, CourtTV News reported here that “Abandoned and damaged cars were being towed away. Cars parked closest to the trade center were crushed.” The Hampton Union, in a news article covering a local Towing Association trade show in May, 2002, lamented that the Staten Island Garage, which won Best of Show at the previous year’s show, was unable to attend this year because, “They've been at ground zero since last September.” A reporter for the Chicago Sun Times stated that on September 20, 2006, “Tow truck drivers zip down quiet streets in the dead of night, carting ash- covered, badly crumpled patrol cars.”

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Wonder how burned cars got so far from WTC ...?

Easy - they were towed there during the cleanup

Or did you fail to consider that aspect

Look at picture posted by SIX SIGMA - show cars under the FDR Drive in Manhattan after during towed there

Sorry but I would take anything six sigma says with a pinch of salt.

Why would you tow then to another street location, to then tow them away again for scrapping?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

You've been on Dr Judy Wood's site. Of all the 9/11 truthers out there, I believe Judy Wood is alot closer to the truth than all those engineers (also 9/11 truthers) who oppose her.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

Why would you tow then to another street location, to then tow them away again for scrapping?

Look at the pictures again. Then read the OP again. Tell me if the OP is correct.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Originally posted by kidtwist

Look at the pictures again. Then read the OP again. Tell me if the OP is correct.

They were faked pictures, I found some that are bad editing, where to fool who made them copy & pasted 3 cars twice thinking people would not notice!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Your criteria for 'faked pictures' seems to be 'I dont understand it!'.

Do you have any evidence or if someone boggles your mind with a lack of understanding of parallax will you just swallow it without a second thought?

Seriously, you post Simon Shack's work and then act shocked when people are sceptical of a man who claims to be able to tell things are faked by studying random low quality pictures on the internet and laughing at them.

Why should anyone trust you when you say things are faked, if this is the person who you believe can identify them?

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join