It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Centralized Power: The Federal Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justin Oldham
Today is Super Tuesday. We are now starting to see the power shift that will take the Republicans out of power and put the Democrats in to power. It's worth noting that the trends outlined in this thread are still "on track."

I take some flak when I suggest that you can fight big government. the '08 primaries and the chaos that is resulting from this is proof that you really can fight city hall, and win.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
My money is on G.W.'s vote in November will be for Hilary.......

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Would you care to elaborate on that? I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. Please explain.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
"Centralized power," as we know it, is about to take on a whole new level of importantce. The Federal acquisition of Fanny Mae, Freddy mac, and A.I.G. may have been conducted with honest intentions, but let's be clearabout one thing. Federal bureaucrats will not hesitate to use their authority to co-opt these firms. Within four years, they could be a permanent part of the government.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Justin Oldham]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ok I will do my best to give a response and stay on topic . After the heavy swing towards privation(SP?) in the 80s the pendulum is swinging the other way . It should be noted that there isnt bipartisan support for this trend in New Zealand . The trend is due to the poor management and trashing of infrastructure of areas that are perceived to be in the national self interest . While I support the Free Market reforms that took place in the 80s in New Zealand certain aspects of it including privation could have been handled a lot better .

The problem with bail outs and subsides is that they reward poor management decision making , creates inefficiency and so on .

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I know Don will pass out when he reads this, but there is such a thing as too much privatization. In this case, the financial industries have gone un-monitored and un-policed for ar too long. Is say that this mismanagement has been deliberate. You don't have to be a conspiracy theoriest to know how all this plays out. Our politicians are trying their best to profit from this tragic trend, which they are no longer willing or able to stop.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Justin Oldham

Why did President Busch have to write something to get your attention when it was already written?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Justin Oldham

I think it's time we actually do something about this situation. We need to join together in Washington, D.C. and demand that our rights be returned. Go to www.10millioncitizens.org... and let's get moving on this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join